Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Is this overkill?  (Read 566 times)

Offline NotAnnaKarenina

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Is this overkill?
« on: October 30, 2018, 09:39:12 PM »
I recently started doing RS/RI on my ex, and I just wanted some feedback if what I'm doing is too much? Today is only the 5th day of my practice and we are not in contact so it is way too early to see any signs either way. Every morning I do RS for about half an hour. In the afternoons I have been doing Wendi's mp3 but focusing on sending loving energy instead of sexual energy. In the evenings I do an Agnes Vivarelli guided meditation for the whispering technique in which I instruct him to tell me he's in love with me and he wants to get back together.

Additional background: my ex and I are both adults in our early 30s. We both have a history of bad/unhealthy relationships. He also has depression and low self esteem. He broke up with me 4 months ago due to arguments we were having over my jealously/insecurity (which I have since taken steps to correct) and his lack of mature communication (instead of telling me when he is upset about something he would just ignore me and run away from the problem in order to avoid confrontation which was super frustrating, but I believe that problem is totally fixable if he's willing to put in the effort). We stayed in contact after the breakup even though I do not want to be friends with him- I want a relationship, or nothing at all. He tells me all the time that he truly cares about me and our physical/sexual chemistry was off the charts so I don't understand why he wouldn't want to at least try to make it work. I suspect that he has some underlying fears of him hurting me, me hurting him, or it not working out and a second breakup being even more painful. I know he hates himself and doesn't believe that he is deserving of love. Which is sad, because he is, but he experienced a lot of trauma in his childhood and early adulthood and it has definitely left some scars that have impacted his adult relationships. We have not seen each other in person in about 5 and a half weeks, and we have not had any contact in about a week. I did break NC 3 days ago to check on one of his relatives who was admitted to the hospital, but it was literally just like 3 texts exchanged solely to check on her and that was that.

Now, my ex and I have a very strong emotional and psychic connection. When we were together he often told me he could feel the positive vibes I was sending him. A month after we broke up he told me he doesn't tell many people his plans in life because he doesn't want their negative energy to interfere with him getting what he wants, but he tells me because he can feel the positive energy I send him. I asked what exactly he feels? He said sometimes during the day he'll just think of me spontaneously and it's good. The last time I saw him 5 weeks ago he told me that he is scared and overwhelmed by the intensity of my feelings for him. Even when I try to play it cool he can FEEL me energetically (I can feel him too) so I have to navigate this energy work very carefully so as not to spook him. I am expecting resistance on his part and something tells me it will be about 3 months before he comes back, though of course I would love to speed that up- or at the very least, not make it take any longer.

So given my history with this person, do you think 3 sessions a day of RS/RI is too much and might overwhelm him? Or do you think that because we have already established a deep energetic connection that I should capitalize on that and continue to send him this energy 3x/day?

(Also, totally unrelated, but has anyone every successfully worked with spirits/entities in conjunction with RS/RI?)

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Is this overkill?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 11:41:04 PM »
Well, I think you are overwhelming him, watch out because he could start to show resistance to you, and in a way that could be painful for you, example running away or starting to date another woman. Reduce the frecquency,  trust yourself, but reduce the frecquency of sessions. You both have built a strong bond and he as a victim of childhood trauma, that turns it especially vulnerable to your telecommands and energy in general. Reduce the amount of sessions, reduce the amount of energy. If you persist that way, your techniques start backfiring. And care with entities. That´s my opinion

Offline Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 61
  • Building experience daily!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 11:42:55 PM »
What happens when you feel his energy?

Offline NotAnnaKarenina

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 12:13:00 AM »
@Nidya thanks for the feedback. When you say reduce the frequency of sessions, what do you have in mind? What frequency has worked for you in attracting your POI? I am expecting resistance as I hear is is quite normal at first so that part of the process doesn't bother me. I was inspired a poster on here (Cam, I think?) who attracted her ex back and she said for three months she was "relentless" in her RS. So I don't really mind initial resistance IF my persistence will give me long term results like she experienced.

@Bacon of Canada, that's a great question! I feel him in a lot of ways. Before, I would just have a telepathic knowing of what he is feeling. Like I can think of him when I am in a great mood but suddenly I will feel sad, confused, lonely, etc. and I know those are his feelings I am tapping into. Sometimes I just have psychic thoughts about what is happening to him or what he is feeling, like mental flashes of knowing, I really can't explain it but it's like telepathy I guess? For example, one morning I saw/heard us have a conversation in my mind's eye in which he told me he had to pay for an unexpected car repair. I texted him a couple of hour later telling him I feel he's upset about something and I want him to know he'll get through it. He replied that a couple of days prior his fuel pump had crapped out and he unexpectedly had to pay for a new one, and it was crazy that I would know that. Since I have started this focused practice of RS/RI, my third eye will start tingling at random times throughout the day and I just know he is thinking of me. I will feel a pulling sensation either in my third eye and/or heart chakra. I have also recently started feeling vibrations on certain parts of my body (my neck, hand, hip for example) and I know he is imagining touching or kissing those areas. I also have psychic dreams about him (and lots of other things, too). For example, I started having dreams about a relative of his who he is very close to and hearing him say how lost and confused he is without her, and he doesn't know what he'll do without her. Come to find out she was actually admitted to the hospital for 4 days a few nights after I had that dream. It's like his thoughts and energy leak into my subconscious, I guess? Sorry if none of this makes sense or isn't clear, I've just never had this type of connection with someone before so I don't quite know how to describe it in words!  :)

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 06:29:35 AM »
I think you both have a very strong connection, then you should not worry about nothing! Just give him time and my advice is not to oversaturate him with your demands, reduce the frecquency of sessions, without any fear of loosing him, just give him the chance to feel comfortable and not overwhelmed, I think enough once a day, even days RS free. You both are strongly connected, trust, made for each other! Extreme case of telepathy according what you tell,  why do you doubt then?

Offline Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 61
  • Building experience daily!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 07:17:38 AM »
@Nidya thanks for the feedback. When you say reduce the frequency of sessions, what do you have in mind? What frequency has worked for you in attracting your POI? I am expecting resistance as I hear is is quite normal at first so that part of the process doesn't bother me. I was inspired a poster on here (Cam, I think?) who attracted her ex back and she said for three months she was "relentless" in her RS. So I don't really mind initial resistance IF my persistence will give me long term results like she experienced.

@Bacon of Canada, that's a great question! I feel him in a lot of ways. Before, I would just have a telepathic knowing of what he is feeling. Like I can think of him when I am in a great mood but suddenly I will feel sad, confused, lonely, etc. and I know those are his feelings I am tapping into. Sometimes I just have psychic thoughts about what is happening to him or what he is feeling, like mental flashes of knowing, I really can't explain it but it's like telepathy I guess? For example, one morning I saw/heard us have a conversation in my mind's eye in which he told me he had to pay for an unexpected car repair. I texted him a couple of hour later telling him I feel he's upset about something and I want him to know he'll get through it. He replied that a couple of days prior his fuel pump had crapped out and he unexpectedly had to pay for a new one, and it was crazy that I would know that. Since I have started this focused practice of RS/RI, my third eye will start tingling at random times throughout the day and I just know he is thinking of me. I will feel a pulling sensation either in my third eye and/or heart chakra. I have also recently started feeling vibrations on certain parts of my body (my neck, hand, hip for example) and I know he is imagining touching or kissing those areas. I also have psychic dreams about him (and lots of other things, too). For example, I started having dreams about a relative of his who he is very close to and hearing him say how lost and confused he is without her, and he doesn't know what he'll do without her. Come to find out she was actually admitted to the hospital for 4 days a few nights after I had that dream. It's like his thoughts and energy leak into my subconscious, I guess? Sorry if none of this makes sense or isn't clear, I've just never had this type of connection with someone before so I don't quite know how to describe it in words!  :)

I get the tingling in my third eye as well but I can't pinpoint if it's when anyone thinks of me or just my poi. I also get the feeling in my chest. I'm not sure if he correlates this feeling as well if he gets it in his heart area too. You are lucky to have such a strong connection to this guy! I've done step in and had like 2 solid thoughts at once and that was odd to me. Also have had a very clear image (fantasizing) if in were imaging through his eyes looking at me but it was kind of green hued so not sure what that was all about! That experience was outside of the step in, I was just at work and got served with this clear image lol

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline NotAnnaKarenina

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 09:05:17 PM »
Aww, I do think that we have a very strong psychic and energetic connection, but I don't necessarily believe that means we will end up together. I think it means we Should end up together and that our relationship would be more fulfilling than either of us have ever experienced, but sometimes people do not choose to do what is in their best interest. I do believe we will reconcile, though, and I'd just like to nudge that process along  :P

Speaking of how I feel him, last night I physically felt him in the bed with me. I half woke up in the middle of the night and I could feel him on top of me, kissing and touching and doing very adult things with me. I don't mean like I could "sense" him, I mean I felt his physical hands, physical mouth, physical body as though we were actually in the same room. I even remembered thinking to myself, "I don't even care if this is a demon pretending to be him, it feels so nice I don't want it to stop." I then fell back asleep and had a dream about him. I am SO CURIOUS to know if he dreamed of me last night but of course I can't ask him.

Offline Cam~

• Ice Princess
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 154
  • Tell it like it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 08:38:26 AM »
@NotAnna he wasn’t an ex btw, he was just someone I really liked.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 1254
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 12:51:05 PM »
I don't know how you find the time to fit all that into every day! What I noticed from your original post is that you both seem to have had issues with insecurity, lack of proper communication etc that won't magically disappear because of all these techniques. They'll need sorting out too.

Offline NotAnnaKarenina

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 02:01:06 AM »
It's only an hour a day, broken up into 3 different blocks of time. How many people waste more than an hour a day on social media or useless TV programs? I don't think it's crazy to carve an hour out of your day for something/someone that is important to you.

Also, I've already spoken with a psychotherapist and have been actively working on resolving my jealousy and insecurity issues. I've made a lot of progress in the past few months. Whether he is willing to work on his poor communication is not something I can control, but I do know our issues are fixable. It would be ridiculous to expect that reuniting a broken relationship would somehow make it unbroken. I'm looking to move forward into a new and healthy relationship, thanks.

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 44
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 02:13:03 AM »
It's only an hour a day, broken up into 3 different blocks of time. How many people waste more than an hour a day on social media or useless TV programs? I don't think it's crazy to carve an hour out of your day for something/someone that is important to you.

Also, I've already spoken with a psychotherapist and have been actively working on resolving my jealousy and insecurity issues. I've made a lot of progress in the past few months. Whether he is willing to work on his poor communication is not something I can control, but I do know our issues are fixable. It would be ridiculous to expect that reuniting a broken relationship would somehow make it unbroken. I'm looking to move forward into a new and healthy relationship, thanks.
I have some questions because ive noticed that pois who get rsed tend to have specific behaviors.
-Does your sp has fb or Instagram account? Does he do activities on social eg on Instagram often? Does he upload pics often? What was the last time he uploaded a pic?  Did his activity on social stopped since you start rs or did you see him like womens photos often?

-Also do you rs while he is at work?  Does his work involve being around women eg on an office?

-And last one does he live in the same city as his family eg parents or siblings?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:36:15 AM by Makedreamstrue »

Offline NotAnnaKarenina

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 02:52:46 AM »
I have some questions because ive noticed that pois who get rsed tend to have specific behaviors.
-Does your sp has fb or Instagram account? Does he do activities on social eg on Instagram often? Does he upload pics often? What was the last time he uploaded a pic?  Did his activity on social stopped since you start rs or did you see him like womens photos often?

-Also do you rs while he is at work?  Does his work involve being around women eg on an office?

-And last one does he live in the same city as his family eg parents or siblings?

Oh my gosh it is CRAZY that you are mentioning social media because YES I have definitely noticed that he has become much more active this past week. We do not follow each other on any sm but he does have a public Instagram account which I do check from time to time (and he knows I look(/ed) at his insta). I cannot see who he follows but he went from posting every few weeks/once a month to several pictures this past week. He only posts pictures related to one of his hobbies- he never posts pictures of himself- but a couple of days ago in the hashtags he mentioned that he is sexy. This was not even a picture of him so I thought that hashtag was SO out of place. He also updated his profile picture last week, and he'd had the previous one for at least 7 months. I kind of suspect that he is posting more hoping that I will see it and reach out to him but maybe I'm just being crazy for thinking that lol. His birthday was last week and I didn't reach out to him since I am doing no contact in conjunction with RS. I'm thinking maybe he's trying to be more active on Instagram to lure me back in?

His career is male dominated so while he does work with some women, the vast majority of his coworkers are men. I do RS usually in the mornings either just when he should be waking up, as he's on his way to work, or right when he gets to work. In the afternoons when I do Wendi's mp3 I send loving energy, and he is at work at that time. I do the whispering technique in the evenings when he should be home from work.

He has some family in our city, he sees them often. He is also in frequent contact with one of his relatives who lives out of state.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 1254
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 01:01:06 PM »

Good to hear! Social media, aimless surfing, nonsense telly: I wonder how much time people collectively waste on this? Good luck with everything!

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal