Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Tricks for disregarding the reality  (Read 577 times)

Offline Midas

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Tricks for disregarding the reality
« on: October 29, 2018, 06:11:26 PM »
Hello everyone,

In accordance with the recommendation of people who are experienced in letting the LoA work for them, I have been trying to feel as if I am already wealthy.
During a considerable part of the time I am able to get into a state of mind in which I already feel as if I'm wealthy. However, there are moments, particularly for example when I wake up in the middle of the night (which luckily does not happen often) for a bathroom visit, when I'm not able to detach from reality. So, in those instances I realize that I am lucky to break even every month, which thoughts affect my mood and belief in being able to manifest wealth.

Does anybody have an advice or a trick for a surefire way to ignore reality or, better, to stop thoughts about the reality from popping up?

Thanks.

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 405
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
Re: Tricks for disregarding the reality
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 09:39:23 PM »
Meditation has a way of balancing the brains activity and giving more conscious control over the thought processes.
Guided imagery in most guided meditations is great for removing over attachment.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Midas

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 11:03:24 PM »
alexburke, thank you for your reply.
I will explore the avenue suggested by you.

Offline Midas

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 07:48:35 PM »
What I discovered along the way is that whenever I run the risk of being sobered up by reality, I should start smiling. Often this helps me to stay in the positive and manifestation oriented mode. However, it is not a 'watertight' solution to ban reality.
Does, apart from mediditation as recommended by alexburke, anyone has another simple thing I can do to create and maintain a positive mood?   

Offline Phoenix07

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 01:22:11 AM »
Over the last couple of weeks, I've talked with someone who manifested a ton of money. A few others followed his example and manifested money, and another manifested a 'dream' girlfriend.

I've been reluctant to share the story, and just got on with my own practices, but this thread has made me rethink a bit. In its simplicity the original person in question listened to mantras, subliminals, read stories, looked at images and watched videos in relation to his goal, and that's all he did whenever he had spare time. I asked the usual things like, 'did you feel wealthy?' 'how did you let go?' He said that he never felt like he had the money, and did get bored of doing the same thing, but he thought that if he saturated himself with his main goal, he'd beat every bog-standard LOA rules given i.e. gratitude, feeling like you have it, etc.' It took him a couple of months, but boom, he won big money, and that was it. Apparently (and this made me chuckle), sleep and work were his ways of 'letting go'. Everything else was in relation to achieving his goal.

Obviously, that's just a brief outline, but I have thought about it a bit. In a way, he did align himself with his goal, but sacrificed his free time to basically imprint his subconscious with everything related to his goal, even if he didn't believe he'd actually have it (at least, that's what he said).

Maybe this isn't a reasonable way of disregarding the reality (saturating the consciousness), but it is food for thought.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 06:33:57 AM »
Over the last couple of weeks, I've talked with someone who manifested a ton of money. A few others followed his example and manifested money, and another manifested a 'dream' girlfriend.

I've been reluctant to share the story, and just got on with my own practices, but this thread has made me rethink a bit. In its simplicity the original person in question listened to mantras, subliminals, read stories, looked at images and watched videos in relation to his goal, and that's all he did whenever he had spare time. I asked the usual things like, 'did you feel wealthy?' 'how did you let go?' He said that he never felt like he had the money, and did get bored of doing the same thing, but he thought that if he saturated himself with his main goal, he'd beat every bog-standard LOA rules given i.e. gratitude, feeling like you have it, etc.' It took him a couple of months, but boom, he won big money, and that was it. Apparently (and this made me chuckle), sleep and work were his ways of 'letting go'. Everything else was in relation to achieving his goal.

Obviously, that's just a brief outline, but I have thought about it a bit. In a way, he did align himself with his goal, but sacrificed his free time to basically imprint his subconscious with everything related to his goal, even if he didn't believe he'd actually have it (at least, that's what he said).

Maybe this isn't a reasonable way of disregarding the reality (saturating the consciousness), but it is food for thought.

I don't understand if he could detach or not, anyways he manifested, detached or not detached enough? Just oversaturation of the mind feeling it real, and all the time?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Midas

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 12:37:57 PM »

Thank you very much, Phoenix07.
The idea of using subliminals appeals to me. I will search for ways to record my own subliminal affirmations in order to incorporate them in my daily activities.

Tags: Wealth LOA