Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: I attracted him thinking about us  (Read 563 times)

Offline BelieveInLove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I attracted him thinking about us
« on: October 28, 2018, 03:56:19 PM »
Hi everyone, I am in a complicated situation here.
Recently, I was sad because my love life was a mess. A guy I had dated had said he would like to try again but then later said he just wanted a short-term thing and then had a fling with someone, shortly after we talked about us. He said that it probably wouldn’t have worked out anyway. So that evening I was drinking and confused and sad. In comes guy No. 2, let’s call him Sam. Sam and I had a few months back shared a drunken kiss but afterwards he said that he wasn’t sure about me and him getting into a relationship, but that he also wasn’t the type for friends with benefits.
That evening he listened to me and then said he had even after telling me no, that he had thought about it for a long time. The he said he had heard about me dating somebody else and felt like he didn’t matter. This is funny because he had told me i should date other people, when he 'dumped' me. It was two or three months after he had told me that, when I asked out someone he knows. We only had one date so nothing happened. I know that he had an ex girlfriend who after they broke up, got together with one of his mates.
Sam then said something that sounded to me like he thought that maybe it was too late now for us. I said that it didn’t necessarily have to be that way. I mean I am single and he is.
Where’s the problem?
After that conversation a friend told me that his best friend had said that he was currently thinking about us a lot. He now also started building up body contact with me when we were out in a group. He put his arm around me the following day. The following week we met again in front of the gym and when I worked out there he always glanced back at me and grinned. By now I was convinced that he was actually still interested in me.
The next day we all sta together and he just but his hand in my hands on the table without saying a word. I lasted accompanied him when he had to go outside and he asked whether there was something between me and person No. 1 (which i had told him about). He and that person are friends. I told him there was nothing there, a so wasn’t going to do friends with benefits. Later we returned to the others and went upstairs to a party that he was helping at. Throughout the evening he continually returned to me and started increasing body contact. So we started hugging each other and I put my head on his shoulder.
At this point I have to say, that he also hugs other female friends and is generally massaging and hugging people. Though I had seen it, my friends and I thought he was into me. After the party he asked me to come with them to another location to grab a drink. There were two girls there that he knew who would be all touchy with him. When they were gone he reached out to me and said i should seat myself next to him fast before they returned. The next day we were at the same bar at different tables and he would come around repeatedly and also to sit down next to me and put his arm around me. When he went home he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, which he had never done before. When I later asked him why he had done that, he said he was drunk, which is a lie.
After those events I thought I would be time to ask him for meeting up one on one to actually talk and get to know each other. He then said let’s talk about that. We were at the same party and went outside where he said, that he was touching everyone like that and that he thought we had set the record straight back when he dumped me the first time. I couldn’t believe it and told him what I had heard about him thinking about me.
He replied he had only said that once when he asked his best friend whether she thought if he had made a mistake. I struggle to believe that. He said what he said the last time: that he didn’t have the same feelings he had for his exes and that he wasn’t sure but also that he didn’t have time for a girlfriend. I almost dropped dead when he suggested friends with benefits while trying to mask it as a joke. He also still put a lot of body contact into that conversation. At the end of it, he wanted me to come inside with him, I then said I wanted to stay outside.
He sat down again and pulled me on his lap and hugged me. Then talking about the size of his bed saying our beds would be too small.
 I replied that problems easily solved. We joked a bit more about that and he said I wouldn’t need to bring a games console cause he had one. I felt utterly confused after that conversation.
When we were inside he asked me what he would do now and then asked me to tell advertise myself to him which I jokingly did. Then we had a conversation with a guy who said he would give us advice. He came to the conclusion that his feelings for me weren’t enough but that he should stop with the body contact to let me move on. He really didn’t get that and continued hugging me (and others). Sam said that it’s probably best if we both see that it just doesn’t work out and not try it because we’ve just been talking about it for too long.
Funny is, after the first time he dumped me, I started using the law of attraction for this situation. I journaled and wrote down I wanted him to want me back and to want a relationship with him. I don’t know how to turn this around and what I did wrong. I watch a lot of Agnes Vivarelli and she says that everyone is you pushed out. I am looking forward to your replies and deeply sorry for that wall of text.  :-[

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 75
    • View Profile
Re: I attracted him thinking about us
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 02:57:57 PM »
That is a wall of confusing text. I am just not sure where you are going with all of this. If I were you, I would stop drinking and find someone else. If you are getting drunk, you can't be sure what is going on.

As for the 'Us pushed out", that means every situation is a reflection of you at the time. Essentially, you control the outcome. If you are feeling confused, you'll have as confusing situation. If you want something and go into the situation thinking that it's a positive thing, you'll get positive results. Go into the situation in fear or feeling defeated and you'll just bring on more of the same.

Did you attract this guy? I don't know. But it doesn't sound like it to me. You don't attract someone merely by thinking of them.

I attracted someone that I didn't even know. How? By filling myself with self love and thinking about what I wanted in life. This man found me. And so far, so good.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 593
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 12:51:23 AM »
As for the 'Us pushed out", that means every situation is a reflection of you at the time.

This is just one of many largely inaccurate interpretations of this bogus statement. No interpretations make any tangible sense because the initial message is in itself, seemingly illogical.

Essentially, you control the outcome. If you are feeling confused, you'll have as confusing situation. If you want something and go into the situation thinking that it's a positive thing, you'll get positive results. Go into the situation in fear or feeling defeated and you'll just bring on more of the same.

This is not strictly factual or relevant for almost everybody that walks the face of this earth and for every experience, is it Julie?
Even Cristiano Ronaldo plays shit every once in a while and this guy is probably the most confident footballer in the world.
Come on now, people are surprised by things every single day just as much as accidents happen every day. Surprises and accidents are unexpected events that we all have happen to us. As the percentages dictate that the OP is far more likely to be sat in the position of contradictory results to your quoted statement above, it's probably best to omit this paragraph from your reply to them.

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 01:42:30 PM »
As for the 'Us pushed out", that means every situation is a reflection of you at the time.

This is just one of many largely inaccurate interpretations of this bogus statement. No interpretations make any tangible sense because the initial message is in itself, seemingly illogical.

She said she believed it. And this is the explanation given by Agnes, I do believe.

Essentially, you control the outcome. If you are feeling confused, you'll have as confusing situation. If you want something and go into the situation thinking that it's a positive thing, you'll get positive results. Go into the situation in fear or feeling defeated and you'll just bring on more of the same.

This is not strictly factual or relevant for almost everybody that walks the face of this earth and for every experience, is it Julie?
Even Cristiano Ronaldo plays shit every once in a while and this guy is probably the most confident footballer in the world.
Come on now, people are surprised by things every single day just as much as accidents happen every day. Surprises and accidents are unexpected events that we all have happen to us. As the percentages dictate that the OP is far more likely to be sat in the position of contradictory results to your quoted statement above, it's probably best to omit this paragraph from your reply to them.

Of course people are surprised and accidents do happen. I had a minor accident yesterday and I took that as a sign that the universe was telling me to slow down. I don't believe we can control everyone around us. Nor can we be paying close and total attention to everything at every time. When we miss some detail, that's when an accident or surprise can happen.

The OP says she is feeling confused. I am feeling confused after reading her post. Biut... Do you really think she attracted this guy just by thinking about him? I attract guys all the time and most of them are people I've never even met or seen before. I certainly wasn't thinking of them! I have a guy now. I do think of him. And yet I am still attracting guys. Guys that I am either not interested in romantically/sexually. Perhaps as a friend but they're not looking for that. I think they are being attracted to me based on qualities I have. But I am not attracted to them.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 02:29:08 PM »
Hi Julie, good morning to you.

Quite the contrary Julie, we are very capable of examining the fine details, this would determine the level of attention to fine details that an individual has, we're just incredibly lazy in the majority of cases which leads to us not paying attention. The good news is that laziness can be reversed in every individual if they want to.

I admit, I did not read the OP's post. I did not have the time nor the will to read the essay but then again, I don't need to read the specifics of the details these days, once you've read a few hundred they all appear to be the same.

Opinions on what people attract, if they attract anything or if it's anything to do with attraction or destiny always comes down to what side of the fence every individuals perception sits on.
Everything has an individual magnetic field within the larger field of the Earth's. We all sense a vibe within a room as soon as we enter because the skin is the most sensitive human organ to these fields. A person's mood affects their personal magnetic field. Magnetic fields merge and interfere with each other, which is why we become particularly drawn to certain people when 1st meeting them and without even knowing they existed before meeting them, ruling out any chance of us thinking about them to draw them in. This is my opinion on it only and I've said it not to persuade anybody but as a perception that others may want to consider when reflecting on their own personal observations of their own experiences.

Yes you can control people en masse, people have been doing it for centuries in various guises that they excelled within. Adolf Hitler and mentalists are obvious initial examples of these.

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 04:10:56 PM »

Quite the contrary Julie, we are very capable of examining the fine details, this would determine the level of attention to fine details that an individual has, we're just incredibly lazy in the majority of cases which leads to us not paying attention. The good news is that laziness can be reversed in every individual if they want to.

I admit, I did not read the OP's post. I did not have the time nor the will to read the essay but then again, I don't need to read the specifics of the details these days, once you've read a few hundred they all appear to be the same.

Opinions on what people attract, if they attract anything or if it's anything to do with attraction or destiny always comes down to what side of the fence every individuals perception sits on.
Everything has an individual magnetic field within the larger field of the Earth's. We all sense a vibe within a room as soon as we enter because the skin is the most sensitive human organ to these fields. A person's mood affects their personal magnetic field. Magnetic fields merge and interfere with each other, which is why we become particularly drawn to certain people when 1st meeting them and without even knowing they existed before meeting them, ruling out any chance of us thinking about them to draw them in. This is my opinion on it only and I've said it not to persuade anybody but as a perception that others may want to consider when reflecting on their own personal observations of their own experiences.

Yes you can control people en masse, people have been doing it for centuries in various guises that they excelled within. Adolf Hitler and mentalists are obvious initial examples of these.

We would have to agree to disagree on Hitler. From what I've read of him, he was a tyrant.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 05:15:04 PM »
Hahaha I'm by no means saying Hitler was a good guy so there's nothing to agree or disagree with me on here. I would suggest that you're assuming he was a tyrant by something that you've read which no doubt was written from a biased perspective. We were not around to witness, so how can we judge and it's not wise to follow anybody else's biased opinion?

My sole point about him is that he controlled people en masse. I only mentioned him as an example and everybody has heard of him before. Regardless of how he did it, he still did, and people are still controlled en masse to this very day.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 65
  • Life is one great adventure
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 06:17:58 PM »
I think you can maybe attract guys by thinking about them even if you don’t know they exist .. that is, something about your energy, attracting its opposite or else more energy or something? And even if you don’t feel attracted to them when they are attracted to you, maybe that’s still poss.. there’s still something about each other that made it happen somehow perhaps... who knows..

Anyway la-de-da not making much sense but it’s fun anyways.

A more positive example (re. the discussion) of someone who influenced people en masse could be Jesus Christ.

BelieveinLove you sound like a lovely and sweet and obviously really attractive girl (considering these albeit confusing reactions to you), if you want that guy ..don’t let him mess with your head! move on and you’ll see he’ll come to you.  :)
(Either that or you won’t care anymore ..but better put that last bit bit of your head just now ..as of course it seems totally inconceivable at this moment  ;) )
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 06:25:26 PM by possum-power »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 06:35:50 PM »
Oh hey Possum  ;D

And who defines what is positive here?
Hitler could have loved baby bunny rabbits for all we know...how could that be evil?
JC might have kicked cats in his spare time....bad times.
The fact here is that everybody always makes judgements based upon a perception. Judgements are a choice just as much as perception is. We are forever choosing based upon this. Most of the time, these perceptions are completely inaccurate but we live life from them regardless.

How can you think about something that to you, does not even exist?
The concept is not even present to be thought of. It makes zero logical sense whatsoever, so it's not the thought that attracts here in this case.

In regards to attraction of any kind, you have to look at the properties of electro magnetism and how it affects us or more accurately, how it is us, from the negatively charged earth to the electrically charged air that we breathe and pump around the body and supply to every cell in the body. The cells then accept in positively charged sodium and release negatively charged potassium. The electrical current flow is everywhere, from the wind blowing to our own body and even the lifting of a finger.

So, how do we attract with this in mind?
Our mood, which is governed by the thyroid gland, has a huge impact on our own personal magnetic field. If the other person appreciates the feel of your magnetic field then bingo....that's how babies are made lol

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 65
  • Life is one great adventure
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2018, 07:17:52 PM »
Agree. Nice, I like the positive/negative stuff.

Our mood, approach, attitude. That affects everything, and I’m most especially thinking of others’ approach to you ..whether you attract or repel.. and so on.

HOWEVER (re. LoA) I think it’s a total pointless waste of time to go around desperately trying to ‘influence’ everything, you’ll end up totally exhausted and wondering what’s wrong with you  ;D

Going with the flow and living in the moment seem better, as then your heart might get a chance to express itself and be heard..

In fact, the self-love stuff sounds really wonderful. I’m not self-disciplined enough to actually do it but I’ve enjoyed reading about it a lot, and love to imagine many of you out there doing it.

Ah sorry did not answer that bit.. how can you think about something that doesn’t exist? Oh easily! People ‘manifesting’ other people, meetings (all starting supposedly in your imagination)... or you make up a kind of ‘job description’, without realising, and when someone pops up you’re like ‘oooh it’s him/her!!’.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 07:22:04 PM by possum-power »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 08:23:48 PM »
Agree. Nice, I like the positive/negative stuff.

Our mood, approach, attitude. That affects everything, and I’m most especially thinking of others’ approach to you ..whether you attract or repel.. and so on.

HOWEVER (re. LoA) I think it’s a total pointless waste of time to go around desperately trying to ‘influence’ everything, you’ll end up totally exhausted and wondering what’s wrong with you  ;D

Going with the flow and living in the moment seem better, as then your heart might get a chance to express itself and be heard..

In fact, the self-love stuff sounds really wonderful. I’m not self-disciplined enough to actually do it but I’ve enjoyed reading about it a lot, and love to imagine many of you out there doing it.

We all meet and encounter new people / strangers every single day and in our attempts to make the best first impression, often we end up faking who we really are...we sort of hide behind a mask. This is not natural to us and it feels alien and it's only a matter of time before the uncomfortable feeling takes over and we give up on the façade. The people that we hold nearest and dearest in life....there's no struggle, no hiding, no faking....they accept us as we are and vice versa, it's natural for both parties in this case.

Ah sorry did not answer that bit.. how can you think about something that doesn’t exist? Oh easily! People ‘manifesting’ other people, meetings (all starting supposedly in your imagination)... or you make up a kind of ‘job description’, without realising, and when someone pops up you’re like ‘oooh it’s him/her!!’.

Ahh the old going general scenario....gotcha! This happens just by putting yourself out there. You can think about it for 23 hours each day but unless you get off your arse, fuck all will happen. You do not win the lottery without buying a ticket.

Tags: