Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Free Ebook + Inspirational Lectures LOA  (Read 72 times)

Offline TheMiracleOfWanting

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Abstract Fantasy Into Concrete Reality
    • View Profile
Free Ebook + Inspirational Lectures LOA
« on: October 26, 2018, 03:12:28 AM »
Hi everyone,

Since we're all on the same journey, though with different/similar goals I wanted to let people know about my new ebook i'm giving away for free.
It's called; The Miracle Of Wanting - and I wrote it to share with the reader how they can use their imagination to turn their visions into a concrete reality, a slightly fancy way of saying; How we can use our minds effectively to improve and get the results we want, after all anything we ever achieve or attract ultimately boils down to a certain result.

The lectures I post on youtube are more metaphysical/spiritual by nature since I mostly talk about visions that are unfolding within my mind concerning the power of our imagination and consciousness itself, it might give some people a unique way of looking at how they can attract and achieve their goals.

Now since I recently launched The Miracle Of Wanting Institute, I decided to give the book away for free, simply because it might help people and it would also help get my name out there, i won't deny that :)

You can find the ebook here and it won't cost you anything, I also won't be spamming people with advertisements either by email like happens quite a bit online.
https://www.themiracleofwanting.com/freebooks.html
you'll also be able to find a link to my youtube channel there and in the Inspirational Stuff category on my site you can find some more free inspirational videos to get a feel for what I do.

Hopefully I see some of you back as a reader or on my youtube channel.
Of course readers of my book can also email me with any questions they have concerning the power of their own mind and or the law of attraction, i'll always reply a.s.ap.

Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Ranil Gort (The Miracle Of Wanting Institute)

Tags: