Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Re-Launching "$0 To Million With Nothing Down"  (Read 559 times)

Offline success4all

• Thank You
  • -Given: 234
  • -Receive: 188
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re-Launching "$0 To Million With Nothing Down"
« on: October 24, 2018, 04:46:06 PM »
Five years ago I started a project called "$0 To Million With Nothing Down - Mindset, Belief System and Plan Of Action" in this forum: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12808.0

There were a few people got interested and started experimenting and making progress. Some of them were not able to join because they could not find the first cent gift from the universe. As we advanced, I was introducing new methods to speed up our wealth building. The project came to an abrupt end when I suggested that  the members start trading forex as a way to speed up our wealth building. The members felt forex trading was too risky, although it was free to try. Although at that time I was making money with forex, later I lost everything I made from forex trading. So, I accepted it as a natural outcome and how the universe wanted it to happen at that time and was sure the universe will show us a better way to make a million.

Why am I re-launching it?

Since then, things have changed, especially in the financial world. I believe that there is an impending revolution in the world financial system with the invent of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies that would make the distribution of wealth more equitable.

Make no mistake that nothing has changed or will change as far as LOA or our belief system related to making money. But the external conditions have changed. For example, as for the conditions for joining the project, now you don't have to wait to find the initial coin gift from the universe and you will have automatically compounded your first cent 10 times within two weeks of joining the project without any effort on your part. And there is a way to automate your compounding with minimum effort.

I feel that now is a good time re-launch the "$0 To Million With Nothing Down - Mindset, Belief System and Plan Of Action". I feel that the universe is sending a new, positive signal to us.

If there is enough interest to re-launch the project, I will post the details in the next post.

Unconventional Belief Creation System - Success Is Our Birthright - Free One On One Session In IST:
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.0

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 584
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
Re: Re-Launching "$0 To Million With Nothing Down"
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 04:53:00 PM »
Thank you so much my friend. Whoo Hoo I manifested this.... hehe I wanted you to start again. You KNOW I will do again, and wanted to teach a few. I will have them join or just know they will do with me. How awesome of you.

Light and Blessings,
Angel
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 02:13:20 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 584
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 06:09:06 PM »
success4all,

If not enough interest here, perhaps start a wealth master group. I will give you info and a few people that perhaps might interest you, so you can have your own group. If so save me a spot, but know I won't always have time, but would support you in. If you have time, let me know if same contact and will email later if you are so inclined to be of interest in other way to disperse.

8) Also you are too nice, think they should have to find the first Penny ( love that copper, hehe). If you are going to do the work they can get out and find one, or settle for a coffee  ;) ??? :'( :-*... jk your rules. Many need to understand money is all on the same frequency, penny or million. Either they master it or it will flee and master them.   

A
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 06:13:33 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Imitation_deg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 512
  • -Receive: 289
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 08:48:48 AM »
Iím definitely interested.  Iím really interested in hearing about what I can learn from you.
If you do decide to move it to a different group, let me know.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 06:15:31 PM »
Thanks for your interest, AngelusofftheSea and Imitation_deg.

Here are the project details. As I mentioned in the OP I believe that there is an impending revolution in the world financial system with the invent of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies that would make the distribution of wealth more equitable. That is the reason why I am re-launching this project. For those who are new to the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology here is something for your information:

https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-blockchain-technology/

https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-cryptocurrency/

This is going to be the new wild west for the world financial system and it is just beginning. It is up to you, if you are interested, to hop the wagon and enjoy the ride and benefit as a pioneer.

Right now there are 100s of blockchain and cryptocurrency initiatives from all over the world in every imaginable shape and form. Right now, most of them are at the "vision" phase. A lot of them will succeed and a lot of them will fail. The success of the initiative depends on the usability of the vision for the masses and the execution of the vision.

For our project, I have selected a couple of initiatives that are already past the "vision" phase and operational and that do not require any investment our of our own pocket. Remember our project is "$0 To Million With Nothing Down". And something that is doable by everyone who joins our project.

The first one is Mannabase - It is a charitable organization based in the US. Their mission is to provide a Basic Universal Income to everyone. Manna is the world's first universally accessible, people-powered alternative currency. No matter who you are or where you're from, we believe you have a basic human right to share in the money supply.

You can join them here: https://www.mannabase.com/?ref=65c076111d

All you have to do is signup and verify your account and they will deposit some MANNA - their cryptocurrency - into your account every week. If you want to earn additional mannas, you can refer your friends and relatives and make more mannas.

Every one us is on facebook, instagram or twitter or some other social media platform spending hundreds, if not thousands, of hours and creating tons of content. How much do we get paid for it? Nothing!!! There is a blockchain social media platform called steemit that pays you to post and comment on their platform with their cryptocurrency called steem. But it is only part of their blockchain initiative. It is an online business and social media platform rolled into one. In the future, they have even a plan to let you create your own cryptocurrency without the hassle of building and maintaining your own blockchain, if you want to have one.

You can signup for steemit here: https://steemit.com/

With steemit, after creating and verifying your steemit account, you have to wait for 1-2 weeks for your account to be approved. Once your account is approved steemit will loan you 15 steems to help you to start building your balance. Make sure that you click "signup for free" button in order to get the 15 steem loan from steemit. With the 3rd party paid sign up, you will not get the 15 steem loan from steemit. That is how you get your first cent from the universe and compound it 9 times immediately. And there is a way to automate the process that guarantees payment from your very first post or comment. This way you continue to build your wealth with minimum effort on your part.

Happy wealth building.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 02:44:30 PM »
success4all,

If not enough interest here, perhaps start a wealth master group. I will give you info and a few people that perhaps might interest you, so you can have your own group. If so save me a spot, but know I won't always have time, but would support you in. If you have time, let me know if same contact and will email later if you are so inclined to be of interest in other way to disperse.

8) Also you are too nice, think they should have to find the first Penny ( love that copper, hehe). If you are going to do the work they can get out and find one, or settle for a coffee  ;) ??? :'( :-*... jk your rules. Many need to understand money is all on the same frequency, penny or million. Either they master it or it will flee and master them.   

A

Hi Angel,

I see that not too many forum members are interested in the project. I just wanted to share it with the forum members, when I see an opportunity of a lifetime. Maybe, your suggestion of a private master group is the way to go.   I would like to have the details of what would entail in creating a private master group. Thanks for your support.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: