Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: What if I noticed that I'm trying to attract a psychopath narcissist?  (Read 466 times)

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: What if I noticed that I'm trying to attract a psychopath narcissist?
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 03:43:19 AM »
Oh Angel, I'm speechless. You're totally right, absolutely right. I've read your post several times. Yes, mine was a case of bullying when I was a girl, even also at my teens. And those times my parents seemed to not understand how I was suffering at school, all those kids calling me the ugly girl, the nerd. Then the result was obvious, a low self steem and never trusting myself enough. I think that is the cause of the need of control and the deep root of my interest in RS, even my tendencies of repeating disfunctional patterns.
I'm very thankful to you, Angelus, your post is pure gold. Thank you for your wisdom, for your love and guidance. While reading you I felt the goosebumps, because I could perceive how much love and dedication you put on this.
Thank you so much again and be blessed always in your life, you shine, you are a precious soul  :-*
I will start to write a new book, then. Move forward, I think lesson learned now

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 04:03:40 AM »

Post from AngelusofftheSea    :-*

You're welcome Nidya. There is plenty of resources, research, boards, your friends and the psychologists you have received info from ( I am glad they have been of help to you), not more needs said. I am glad you have opened your eyes and been willing to receive the help you need on such.

Have you been abused in past, felt unworthy of love, felt you need to always fix, or put another's needs or happiness in front of yours? Were you trained as a child to be the scape goat, or gas lighted and dealt with for peace? These are only for reflection as you are delving. If this helps or resonates great. If you feel you need counseling do what is best for you.

Understand with LOA you can change your thoughts, change your world overnight. The thoughts, patterns, past or another's issues are not the real you at your core. I AM healthy. I AM whole. I AM loved, I AM blessed. I AM peace., I AM harmony. I AM loving. I AM Wisdom. I AM Clarity. I now align with love. I now make good healthy choices in my life, for my purpose, self, relationships and am safe, secure and protected. You can let go of old hurts, emotions, patterns, guilt, or guilt and drama others try to dump on you. The gift of drama , guilt or other things are a choice you can accept and continue to have to heal or not accept their presents and it reverts back to them. You can use LOA to be and do whatever you want. Be wise in what you attract, choose and do. All good awaits when you use your power for you and not to control or talk yourself in seducing or controlling another to really giving up your power.

Understand those types don't have empathy, are never wrong, guilt, act above in a negative derogatory way and gaslight. They never look at what they did wrong and that is why in the end, even if they gaslight or are covert, criminal etc judges, counselors etc can usually SEE who is the one that is. It is not the one trying to understand, LOL or look within. They mock, put down and are passive aggressive in a abuse way or under- handed way. To them you are a toy, choose to not be under their present they put on a shelf, take down and toy with.  So let it go, you can't make someone have faith, fix themselves, get empathy, love, you can lead a horse to water but not make them drink. If you find or feel you have those tendencies yourself, I respect and commend you for looking within and getting help you need to change. Either way aligning to a new state is possible and change your thoughts and inner, and all is good outer.   But you can drink at the well of love, knowledge and you are. Keep going for YOU>  By the way they feed with glee on your energy, take the good you have, so don't give it. They will move to a new victim ( sad but true)  on lack of drama, chaos, hurt and negativity. A firemen doesn't fight fire with fire usually, unless a back burn. So... keep your energy for you, to manifest, to be in a higher vibe or dimension.

Now you have gained insight, knowledge and decided this is not the type of man, friend, person or situation you want. Accept the gift, and now move forward for a wonderful NEW life and book. One of which time is spent on joy, happiness, self love, confidence, career, and beautiful life, created, and aligning with states designed by you.

Drama, negativity, jealousy, control are everywhere including LOA boards. Choose to let go of those situations, types etc and concentrate on what truly matters and that is you, your life purpose, your happiness and harmony. If you can help another, light a candle in the darkness, make a difference for you and another do. If it is participating in things or control that will harm you and others, let it go as really you reap what you sow. Many want drama, chaos etc because then they don't have to look within, take 100% responsibility or for whatever reasons they do knowingly or not.  They have their own issues, problems and patterns don't make them yours. 
Since you never met, really knew him, or were in a reciprocal relationship, think on not only why you drew that situation, but why you wanted to control him from afar at first, with RS etc. As narcissists are about control. Why were you 'blinded' of love, what love is ( not lust or not really knowing someone yet, or why the need to want to control or make him into what you wanted). Commanding him to wear certain clothes etc.  If you ever felt you needed to put others first all the time, in life or love. If you had to always be the giver, or not be open to receive love.

When you are done learning what you feel you need, studying on, or getting answers. This is not the board for such on the above. Then delve into your why's . Study what you feel the definition of love is, unconditional love and romantic love. Then look lust, and control.  See if there is a pattern of abandonment, hurt or a self love issue. If you put so much time into someone that you did not know for years for love or a relationship, that is a cause and would give you an effect and a perception of value, love, life etc.

Now that you saw it, identified it, you can now go after the block on love, or problem and pattern within. You can fill yourself with love, algin with love, and self confidence.

You will then start a new book, and new story for yourself. Aligning with what you want and understanding a block, pattern or another's issues are not your problem. For you to fix, and to understand you are not responsible for another's happiness, self esteem or abuse is setting yourself free. That is wonderful, as you are now doing.  At that point when you find a healthy relationship, that is reciprocal and balanced, with love you will be able to live in peace, not chaos, control or drama that comes with other or what many want. Don't let negativity, drama, chaos, or others guilt drive your life. Live for peace, harmony and what your life purpose is. If it is to go on and get a degree to help others in such, to understand what true love is and fill yourself with. If it is to learn self confidence, love and peace. If it is to learn this is not the end of world, a chance to continue to beat yourself up or feel guilt for a wrong choice. 3 years is not healthy to be pining for, trying to control or put your life on hold sending RS to someone. But, the good thing is you have now seen it, questioned it, delved into and see the signs. You were not in a relationship with and have to heal from. You need to look within for what you need to heal and learn from pining from , drawing to and wanting. Take the gift, move forward, start a new book.

Now that you know the signs you can always now ask them to remove the mask, tear it off or walk away if you ever see one again you don't want in your life. All is good. 

When you feel you have decided if you want to study further for a degree, job in field or just understand yourself enough, learn what you needed, then let go of topic. Once you learn a lesson and apply it won't come back in that sense and you will have the gift of wisdom. Those situations or life lesson, or people might come up again in different forms to see if you still never want that again and like a computer program click hell NO and move on. Let the situation dissipate into native nothingness once you have done and learned. Or if you dwell on, make it your life purpose to blame yourself forever for 3 years of a not good choice, you will continue to draw people like that. Learn, live, be in joy, happiness, self love, love and radiate that, in doing so you raise your vibrations.

Set goals for yourself, work on your, be the best version of what you want. Also know you can let go of him, the situation and align now with the state you want. Be it peace, joy, knowledge, etc.

Reposted then, pure gold from Angelusoffthesea, hope this will be useful for people in a situation like mine.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 04:07:20 AM by Nidya »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2018, 07:19:28 PM »
http://www.amazon.es/The-Empathy-Trap-Understanding-Personalities/dp/1847092764

A must, this book. They give excellent advice, how to detect psychos and narcissists and how to run away and reach the ideal state of zero contact with them, because they won't change, never. They have another kind of brains. You cannot ask an apple tree to give you melons. Same with this people
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 07:22:10 PM by Nidya »