Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Cured lifelong crippling anxiety  (Read 833 times)

Offline Erana

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 20
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Cured lifelong crippling anxiety
« on: October 20, 2018, 07:25:38 PM »
I used to have crippling anxiety on a constant basis. It was just a tendency to get stressed easily at first, until it got to a point where sometimes I had to sleep all day because it caused so much fatigue especially when things got particularly difficult. I had this constant feeling of dread (rapid erratic heart beating and sometimes even pain), even when everything was fine, like I was in a constant fight or flight mode. I have tried medications and counselling etc, but didn't really help.

Anyway, couple months back I really wanted to prioritise feeling better more than manifesting any of the things I wanted. However, it felt like a struggle, like I was trying too hard and even when I did feel good, I could still feel my heart beating erratically like it could burst into full-blown anxiety any second. I worried how I'd ever 'feel good' when I had this condition I felt I couldn't control. But then I told myself that maybe I am just making a big deal out of it. Maybe everyone's hearts beat like that, but they just don't pay attention to it, and I can feel good regardless.

Then I had this realisation that the Universe was on my side and wanted to help me more than I wanted help. With that came the realisation that the reason for all of my anxiety was my focusing on all the jobs that belonged to the Universe as I tended to over obsess over the details and the how and if of everything. Once I accepted this, I felt so free, so liberated. No need to be worried about anything, no need to brace myself, no need to be prepared for this and that, no need to make endless plans and backup plans and more backup plans for those plans and so on, and no need to think about everything that could go wrong and bracing myself for that. I felt ENORMOUS relief. It was literally like I was seeing the world in black and white until then and suddenly I could see all the colours. I felt inspired to practice gratitude and I could enjoy everything like a wonder-filled newborn  :D :D

I think the 'cure' was instantaneous. I was so busy being happy and relieved that I only noticed my involuntary erratic heart beating was no longer there after about 2 days. Now I finally know what it is like to be calm. My heart and my emotions feel normal now, no matter what happens, and I can do so many things now that my anxiety held me back from once, and I am still exploring my 'new' life.  :D

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2664
  • -Receive: 2362
    • View Profile
Re: Cured lifelong crippling anxiety
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 10:10:36 PM »
This is wonderful  :D

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline DianneM

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 09:24:06 PM »
You are an inspiration! Never stop giving light to yourself and what surrounds you!  ;D

Offline abhinav

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 102
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 01:00:58 AM »
Then I had this realisation that the Universe was on my side and wanted to help me more than I wanted help. With that came the realisation that the reason for all of my anxiety was my focusing on all the jobs that belonged to the Universe as I tended to over obsess over the details and the how and if of everything. Once I accepted this, I felt so free, so liberated. No need to be worried about anything, no need to brace myself, no need to be prepared for this and that, no need to make endless plans and backup plans and more backup plans for those plans and so on, and no need to think about everything that could go wrong and bracing myself for that. I felt ENORMOUS relief. It was literally like I was seeing the world in black and white until then and suddenly I could see all the colours. I felt inspired to practice gratitude and I could enjoy everything like a wonder-filled newborn  :D :D

You are 100% correct.
Most of the people think ( even i thought this many times ), that attracting and manifesting is so so so difficult and it will take time and I need to follow so many steps in a proper way.... but once I accepted that its easy and simple and effortless, it was liberating and I felt RELIEVED. So now gratitude happens all the time without taking energy toll on my mind... its makes me more calm and effortless.

Offline maggiep

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 04:03:23 AM »
Congratulations!

Itís great how you realised you were anxious bc you tried to do what the universe was supposed to do for you. Certainly gives me a different perspective on how I deal with anxiety.

Good food for thought, thank you for sharing. Enjoy!

Tags: