Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Attracting people and being "in alignment"  (Read 1204 times)

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1325
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Attracting people and being "in alignment"
« on: October 18, 2018, 08:04:18 PM »
I was thinking recently about something said on here - I think it was by Superman but please don't ask me to quote any posts as I can't remember - about attracting other people into your orbit, and saying that the reason people can't attract X or Y is that they are not in alignment with them. Or you can only attract those that are compatible with you and your energy only. Something like that.

I guess a lot of people have thought that they can have whatever they want due to Law of attraction. This made me think though. Imagine that you want to reconnect with someone from your past, and I mean long past, years. Not necessarily an ex, not necessarily anyone with whom you have had an acrimonious break up. Or it could be a bad break up. This is hypothetical - I am not talking about myself or a specific situation or person.

If many years have gone by, people have changed. If you weren't "compatible" then - as friends, co-workers, partners or whatever - you could be now, because we all change and evolve. But imagine that someone had a less than positive view of you, or you of them, in the past, but now you would get on like a house on fire if you met as you have changed, grown, developed, matured, mellowed, or whatever. But how would they know that? How would you attract that individual?

Thoughts please? On a postcard? Or as a reply to this thread.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 45
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Attracting people and being "in alignment"
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 09:46:12 PM »
See below

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 45
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 09:46:39 PM »
Someone told me once: "you attract what YOU ARE', not precisely what you want. And during so many years of my life I've been watching this happening on and on. Hicks also talk about alignment, as we all here know

https://digitalbloggers.com/business/why-you-attract-what-you-are

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1325
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 02:36:36 PM »
Someone told me once: "you attract what YOU ARE', not precisely what you want. And during so many years of my life I've been watching this happening on and on. Hicks also talk about alignment, as we all here know

https://digitalbloggers.com/business/why-you-attract-what-you-are

This is an interesting read. Thanks.

Tags: