Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Doubt and Parralell Realities?  (Read 742 times)

Offline john5779

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 10
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Doubt and Parralell Realities?
« on: October 10, 2018, 09:20:57 AM »
So,im practicing using Parrellel Realities,but its still hard for me to be aware of my thoughts as im doing it. Im in a postive state the majority of the time,but Im still having doubts about my desire,wether it will happen or not. Can I continue to imagine the person I want to be,and still have those thoughts or I can I just connect to the feeling,and those postive emotions will overide the negative thoughts? Thanks.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 848
    • View Profile
Re: Doubt and Parralell Realities?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 11:53:19 PM »
I think the Reality Transurfing model of LOA works really well in conjunction with the angle of parallel realities. There's good stuff about it on this forum, I would do a search. In a nutshell, there IS a reality in which all your desires and dreams are manifested physically. You just have to KNOW that this is true, CLAIM it for yourself and STOP worrying about it (because of the first two points). Adding visualization is also great. One thing I have learned is that even if you're having a tough time believing or accepting that what you want can and will actually happen, IT CAN AND WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN. Just keep at it.

Seems like what you're struggling with is what everyone struggles with. My mind is capable of slipping down a rabbit hole of total negativity and doubt in an instant. I have to monitor this and reign it in on a regular basis. I know that certain negative thought patterns, and emotions, do NOT serve me or my desires. I have to get off it. Lower feelings should be allowed to happen, be felt, and dissipate. The thoughts that cause them have to be stopped with pure force of will - discipline. You have to coach yoursef constantly. Tell your mind to shut up, drop whatever thoughts seem contradictory to your desire. Go back to the advice above.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 04:36:59 AM »
We need not to underrate those universes. What I mean, not to consider them just as imagination... I know we've been educated since childhood in the supremacy of the pshysical senses, but this is not the case.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 593
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 01:49:42 PM »
In the context of physics, the multiverse is only a theory based upon mathematical formulas. Yes, 2 + 2 will always equal 4 but F = Gm1m2/r2 does not equal gravity, nor do the many other attempts at formulating gravity, just as much as the proposed formula for multiverse does not mean there are multiverses. This is why the multiverse theory is seen as just fairy tale by many critical thinkers like myself. Math does not make reality.

Multiverse has been adopted into LOA as an attempt at explaining the same thing but in a very different way, so it's really a matter of semantics. It all means the same as embodiment of something new, something different. We can only embody a new state of being once the old state is nothing more than just a memory. We cannot occupy 2 different states of being at the same time. Outer experiences may take a little time to adjust to a new inner state because that is how we operate in this world, just as much as it may take some time for us to proper embody a new state.

Nidya, I have to offer a slight change of perspective to your statement.
Imagine for a moment that you were born with zero physical senses, you've never heard language, seen a television, felt a windy day, smelt burning rubber or tasted lemon juice, you are basically a rock with a brain.....what would you think about all day long?
You would be stuck in a fixed state, just like the rock is. Therefore, understand how the physical senses are a driving force behind that which we think about and ultimately "create."
When you can move things without physically touching and only with the mind in conjunction with the physical senses, then you will understand the connection properly.
The trick is not to deny the senses but instead, use them fully and with imagination and intent.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 1254
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 04:56:43 PM »
a
I don't understand how you use parallel realities. Can you explain??

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 06:43:31 PM »
Alex: I think my problem is that I cannot transcend the concept of "imagination" yet. In other words, I must work over it, sort beliefs of my childhood, when my parents told me that "it's just imagination, not real". You understand? Not that I'm dennying parallel realities, but I, myself... I am still fighting with the belief that "the only reality that is true is this one, our 3D realm that everyone of us share"

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 10:23:51 PM »
Alex: I think my problem is that I cannot transcend the concept of "imagination" yet. In other words, I must work over it, sort beliefs of my childhood, when my parents told me that "it's just imagination, not real". You understand?

Yes I understand you but in your case, you do not need to understand what "imagination" is and you certainly do not need to believe what your parents told you or even what I tell you for that matter....you should only believe exactly what YOU observe and experience.

Not that I'm dennying parallel realities, but I, myself... I am still fighting with the belief that "the only reality that is true is this one, our 3D realm that everyone of us share"

You should deny that they exist....(read my previous post again). However, whether you believe in them or not will make zero difference for you anyway. What you believe is not important, it's completely irrelevant.

If you want my opinion, imagination is basically awareness. So, where you shift your awareness to along with strong sensory perception, this is what your imagination is like.
Neville says something about "vividness" and "feel it real"....vividness ='s sensory perception.
We all imagine sounds or visual things or smells, but how many of you can smell something just by looking at it?
How many incorporate all senses into imagination?
Food for thought :-)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2018, 12:07:07 AM »
Multiverse has been adopted into LOA as an attempt at explaining the same thing but in a very different way, so it's really a matter of semantics. It all means the same as embodiment of something new, something different. We can only embody a new state of being once the old state is nothing more than just a memory. We cannot occupy 2 different states of being at the same time. Outer experiences may take a little time to adjust to a new inner state because that is how we operate in this world, just as much as it may take some time for us to proper embody a new state.

I think this statement kind of sums up why the multiverse/multiple realities model works so well. Math is, indeed, NOT the reality it describes. BUT, it does describe the behavior of that reality. We can use math to accurately and precisely describe any reality we choose, so long as we understand it enough to have established the math behind it. One thinge we know about perceived reality is that our perception requires the dimension of TIME to experience it. But the nature of time is complex, mutable, and not in any way exactly as we perceive it. The universe at large is not bound by time ... only our experience of it is.

So yes, we cannot be in two realities at once PHYSICALLY, but we can be there in our imagination, as Neville so often articulated. Modern theoretical physics has come close to confirming that multiple realities do, or at least might exist. If that is true, and if its also true that we are spiritual beings with an eternal nature, then we should have the ability to move from one physical reality to the other. Physical reality is a reflection of our beliefs. Change the beliefs and change physical reality ... to the degree we can.

...just some additional thoughts on the subject.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 625
  • -Receive: 583
  • Mountain Estate Castle ❤️lapis philosophorum❤ E=mc
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 12:29:58 AM »
John,

Feel free to PM

Angel

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 12:46:39 AM »
Desi, bruv, good to hear from you as always. Long time no speak buddy.

Modern theoretical physics has come close to confirming that multiple realities do, or at least might exist.

Really? Hahaha....physicists cannot even get cosmology correct so I'd love to see what they've come up with to solve this little doozey...another amendment to the incorrect equation or they'll just make up another invisible, unprovable force like dark matter to feed us full of shit. Sorry, I'm not buying it today mate lol.
addition; I do agree that the model works well...I just hate the title and route it takes lol. As long as it makes you embody a new state then I couldn't give a hairy badgers arse crack about it.

The funny thing with math is that you can use almost infinite amounts of ways to find the same end result. For example, they say that the sun is 93 million miles away. They say the moon is 235,000 miles away. They cover each other completely when crossing path during an eclipse because both the distance and difference in size is precisely 400 times.....how convenient that it's that precise. Even funnier is that this ratio can be scaled wayyy way down so to make both bodies much smaller and much closer.

Time is just a measurement of change from one point to another. Just like the metre is a measurement of distance from one point to another. Time can be instantaneous if the change is instantaneous.

Imagination IS awareness. The only question is, how strong is your awareness?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 01:00:44 AM by Alexbally »

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 01:50:52 AM »
Well, I don't know if you're a theoretical physicist or not, I certainly am not. But a quick Google search will result in countless hours of reading about "many worlds," parallel universies, etc. Another similar search on the nature of time has a similar result. It becomes evdent that time is "experienced" by us because we have to experience it. But that doesn't mean it is an intrisic, immutable reality.

Off the scientific grid for a moment, and on to the spiritual, for some of us there is a portal through which we can experience our true nature .. or at least have the experience of a mortal being experiencing the immortal, That experience, which leaves the realm of experience if one goes deep enough, will teach you something about time ... it goes away when our linear perception goes away. We've all experienced that while unconscious. Under anaesthesia, for example, 5 minutes or 15 hours feels pretty much the same.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2018, 02:06:52 AM »
Well, I don't know if you're a theoretical physicist or not, I certainly am not.

No, I am not. I'd do a much better job at it than them 4 eyed retarded little fuckers. I make far more money than I know what to do with, far more than them geeks.

But a quick Google search will result in countless hours of reading about "many worlds," parallel universies, etc.

So what?
That does not make it fact.
How else are them little shits gonna earn all their funding?
I used to read Marvel comics a lot when I was young....didn't make that factual either unfortunately.
They will continue to waste time and money and still never prove anything.

Another similar search on the nature of time has a similar result. It becomes evdent that time is "experienced" by us because we have to experience it. But that doesn't mean it is an intrisic, immutable reality.

Correct, it does not. And claiming that we have to experience time is a majorly flaky, bummed out answer. That's like saying the sun shines because it does.
Pish posh....that's a pussy response and does not even answer the question, so I'll disregard it from here.

Off the scientific grid for a moment, and on to the spiritual, for some of us there is a portal through which we can experience our true nature .. or at least have the experience of a mortal being experiencing the immortal, That experience, which leaves the realm of experience if one goes deep enough, will teach you something about time ... it goes away when our linear perception goes away. We've all experienced that while unconscious. Under anaesthesia, for example, 5 minutes or 15 hours feels pretty much the same.

Correct, it does! Also, sleep paralysis is also very similar in this respect. We all enter that state at times in our lives, some more regularly than others. Be aware of these moments and train yourself to pick up on all the small details that you experience at this time, it's fascinating.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 03:15:11 AM »
Despite all the cheeky responses and dismissing people who's life's work is to unwravel the scientific mysteries of the universe, you have proffered nothing more than personal opinion and backed it up with nothing. MATH, as it were, fucking WORKS. And its the language those 'retarded little fuckers' use to describe what they are trying to figure out, and what they have figured out so far. the only language you've used so far is profanity.

Funding is exactly what they need to keep doing the work they do. Those retarded little fuckers are what put us on the moon, unless you believe we reverse-engineered alien technology, or faked it altogether. They also figured out how to detect anti-matter particles thrown off when radioactive dies (radiotracers) interact with organs in the body. It took those retarded fuckers some math and experimentation to figure that out ... oh, and someting theoretical physicists, like the morons that came up with dark matter/energy, commonly go on and on about ... antimatter (positrons in this case).

Now lets hear some actual, actionable or verifiable proof or even evidence that you know what you're talking about, and not just talking shit.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2018, 03:40:14 AM »
Desi.....are you a theoretical physicist?  ;D
If you are then you have to tell me otherwise it's entrapment haha.

First and foremost, you are correct, I have stated only my opinion. You are under absolutely no obligation to pay any notice to it whatsoever if you wish.
However, the difference between me and you're average retard whoops...I meant theoretical physicist is that I base my opinion on real life experience, observations of pretty much everything and uncommon ability from other people instead of hiding all day behind a computer with the Windows calculator open on the screen and an inhaler in my tweed blazer pocket.
Truth is, you don't have to believe my opinion. You don't have to believe theirs either. You could try and find one of your own from your own experience, if you wish. That is always the best opinion to follow.
Do not blow math out of proportion either. Yes, it adds up my food shopping bill correctly for me, congratulations, it does not mean it works in theoretical physics. Time and time again their equations are proved incorrect, only for them then to imagine up something that has never been seen, never been proven, never been heard, is impossible to prove as real, yet makes up something like 96% of the known universe and look....now my equation is fixed, ta daaa.
It's not my place to point out to you that which has been staring you right in the face for so long, which is that you have never seen any undeniable factual evidence of any of it, so you are nothing more than accepting man's word as true.
The moon landing....hahahaha bloody hell!

And secondly, I just spent about an hour typing out shit loads of what I've come to understand on another thread, I ain't about to type it all again, fuck that  ;D
It'll be on the home page somewhere if you wish to take a look or not.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2018, 04:26:56 AM »
Actually, what I was talking about was the place where observable / experiential reality meets theoretical reality. Those physicists still brush their teeth and drive their cars to work everyday. Their JOB is to figure thougs out that are beyond human experience, observation, etc. That's where the math comes in. What happened recently is that this scifi fantasy called parallel universes, mirrored by an outlier scientific hypothesis called Many Worlds, got a booster shot when a physicist or two discovered that it's actually a mathematical possibility. Like what Miguel Alcubierre did with warp drive. It went from laughable nonsense to distant possibility to mathematical reality.

How that relates to LOA/creative thought is obvious. No need for me to explain it. As far as opinions go ... well, the scientists are way beyond opinions. They start there and move forward into deeper, more provable and consistent speculations. A speculation is far beyond a mere opinion. It could be your opinion that most tigers like black licorice, but that opinion is pretty meaningless considerig the nature of tigers, and their preference for meat.

Opinions are also subjective, again, the scientists are working in the objective realm. Speculative, yes, but objective. So what I did, and many have done, is take some information recently made public by people devoted to understanding the universe in an objective, provable, consistent manner and related it to those of us trying to learn how our thoughts and beliefs change our physical reality. As far as I am concerned that's a pretty smart thing to do.

Tags: