Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: There's no resistance of the POI that could not be sorted  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
There's no resistance of the POI that could not be sorted
« on: October 10, 2018, 06:16:51 AM »
Hi everyone.
In my case, while after RS/RI ing my POI during more than 2 years from now, he still tends to "answer" me with huge resistance. For example: our energetical connection seems to be in acme, and suddenly he appears in social media with a new partner. And it's not the first time he does things like that. I still wonder if it's me who's generating such a resistance from him, or if it's his free will, just that.
Highly recommended this book: "The Forbidden Parapsychology", Herrou de Aragon.  The author states that "there's no resistance of the target that could not be defeated".
What do you think, then? Sorry if I'm so insistent, but should I continue RS ing him, while after his several episodes of resistance, and I'm talking about "years" of RS/RI. Do you agree with the author of the book?

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 848
    • View Profile
Re: There's no resistance of the POI that could not be sorted
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 11:20:32 PM »
Maybe the RS is turning him on, and he is seeking satisfaction with those new partners. I would stop the RS in this case and go more traditional LOA. Remember that there is a reality in which the two of you are together. Claimi that reality, visualize it properly and let go of concerns and doubts. I don't have a problem with RS as a whole, especially if you and the target are already together, but there is one problem with it. From an LOA standpoint it puts the focus on the external, rather than the process of changing YOU, and seeing that change reflect externally. Keep that in mind. Actually, I have to keep that in mind constantly, as my own mind is prone to straying this way and that.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 02:54:20 AM »
Maybe the RS is turning him on, and he is seeking satisfaction with those new partners. I would stop the RS in this case and go more traditional LOA. Remember that there is a reality in which the two of you are together. Claimi that reality, visualize it properly and let go of concerns and doubts. I don't have a problem with RS as a whole, especially if you and the target are already together, but there is one problem with it. From an LOA standpoint it puts the focus on the external, rather than the process of changing YOU, and seeing that change reflect externally. Keep that in mind. Actually, I have to keep that in mind constantly, as my own mind is prone to straying this way and that.

A big thank you, Desideratum. You're right, I think I need to go more traditional LOA. It's true that RS/RI generally lead us to put focus on the external, in the sense of checking signs, etc... rather than the process of changing ourselves, and seeing that change reflect externally. Pure wisdom, thank you, thank you!!

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 276
  • -Receive: 934
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 08:42:07 AM »

What's your opinion on free will? I remember you mentioning it in the past, but it's a topic of discussion I had with a friend this afternoon. We haven't seen each other in months and I had lunch with him today. He knows of LOA and even joked with me saying how he was expecting me to message him yesterday in regards to catching up. It's funny because it's such a common thing to think of someone randomly and seeing or hearing from them not long after. I did that with my buddy when the thoughts of him came out of the blue yesterday, so I acted out of my own "free will" to get in touch with him, yet he's the one who thought about wanting to catch up.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 625
  • -Receive: 583
  • Mountain Estate Castle ❤️lapis philosophorum❤ E=mc
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 11:33:49 AM »
Never mind was going to ask some questions... instead I will see if you happen to decide to give some details which might already answer. If not all is good. Either way welcome to the board.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 12:08:10 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 06:49:17 PM »
Never mind was going to ask some questions... instead I will see if you happen to decide to give some details which might already answer. If not all is good. Either way welcome to the board.
Hello Angelus, what kind of details you would need? Tell me.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 06:57:24 PM »

What's your opinion on free will? I remember you mentioning it in the past, but it's a topic of discussion I had with a friend this afternoon. We haven't seen each other in months and I had lunch with him today. He knows of LOA and even joked with me saying how he was expecting me to message him yesterday in regards to catching up. It's funny because it's such a common thing to think of someone randomly and seeing or hearing from them not long after. I did that with my buddy when the thoughts of him came out of the blue yesterday, so I acted out of my own "free will" to get in touch with him, yet he's the one who thought about wanting to catch up.

Hello Ma138. Well, I was just wondering if this could be a case of "his free will in action", in the sense of him deciding not to be with me in this realm, due to the huge levels of resistance he usually tends to show towards my energies. He uses to answer in blatant form, example: those experiments of telepathically asking him to wear a specific shirt, etc. And he does it exactly, even post in social media specific songs, immediately. All this stuff from more that 2 years now. But the fact is that it's not the first time he manifested kinda resistance, appearing with a new partner, and I find it very meaningful because the new girl is very lookalike me somehow, but of course not me in this realm. Kinda he's trying to say, or "I chose her instead of you, stop your energies", or kinda - as Desideratum said - he's very turned on due to my RS/RI  and he chose a girl close to him to deliver pressure. I still wonder about "free will". What if I invited him to enter my life and his free will is not to be partners. Or what if he doesn't understand those energies he's unconsciously receiving and he decides a stop somehow.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 11:06:25 PM »
Desideratum: I've found this comment from One in May. Interesting, it proves you're right.
When you're trying to influence a target, they're going to release that sexual energy with someone they're already attracted to-----how do I know that? There's a girl obsessed with me to the point of stalking; since I started RSing girls she became uncannily worst; offering gifts, stuff showing up in my mailbox, and tons of obsessive emails with her sexual fantasies. Remote Seduction affects people you're unaware of.......

There's a myriad of complaints of senders not getting a response from their targets, it's because the target is releasing their sexual energy with someone else----how can I prove this? Lately my sexual urges have spiraled to the point of desperation, I stated craving sex uncontrollably and couldn't understand why. So I released that tension with girls i meet and sleep with; the problem is, that sexual tension is coming from the obsessed girl who's RSing me unconsciously! "AND I DON'T FEEL ANY DESIRE FOR HER PERIOD," I'm just unbearably horny.. Everything started to make sense when I looked at thoughts and emotional energy as an unbiased phenomenon that only attaches itself with other vibrations of the same frequency!

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 05:56:46 AM »

I have a lot to say about free will, and have on this forum. In a nutshell, my first post in this thread gives you the clue. I look at LOA as changing ME, not THEM. I change my view of the world to match what I want. I represent it to myself. Its a projection coming from me, I am the drreamer of the dream, and the dream as well. So free will is simply not an issue, all the characters in the dream are played by me anyway. Of course, physical reality doesn't feel that way, and is likely more complex than that, but you get the point. Also, in terms of a Multiple Universe model of reality, free will is kind of handled as well. In one reality their will goes one way, and in another it goes another way. There's no reason to look at LOA as violating anyone's free will, not if you dive in a little and do the analysis.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 276
  • -Receive: 934
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2018, 09:23:14 AM »
I have a lot to say about free will, and have on this forum. In a nutshell, my first post in this thread gives you the clue. I look at LOA as changing ME, not THEM. I change my view of the world to match what I want. I represent it to myself. Its a projection coming from me, I am the drreamer of the dream, and the dream as well. So free will is simply not an issue, all the characters in the dream are played by me anyway. Of course, physical reality doesn't feel that way, and is likely more complex than that, but you get the point. Also, in terms of a Multiple Universe model of reality, free will is kind of handled as well. In one reality their will goes one way, and in another it goes another way. There's no reason to look at LOA as violating anyone's free will, not if you dive in a little and do the analysis.

This is sort of what I was thinking too and I agree with you. My recent lunch with my friend though still makes me question my own choices and if they really were my own. A couple years back, I had a big falling out with a friend of mine and swore to myself that I'd never talk to him again. Aside from maybe 1-2 messages, we had no communication for 2 years and just the thought of even resuming the friendship was out of the question for me. But we reconnected back in March of this year at a music show by chance, when I actually starting having thoughts of burying the hatchet a month prior. I don't know what was going on in his mind during those 2 years, but I was pretty set on not talking to this guy again and then just changed my mind all of a sudden one day. A month later we're having beers like nothing ever happened.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2018, 07:28:51 PM »

I absolutely like your concepts, just I  need to get to the point of let go, in the sense of reach the necesary detachment. In other words, I am still looking forward to the "collision" of that other universe where everything is perfect with my POI, the manifestation in this realm, in this universe. I think I should relax and confide , because that other universe does exist
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:31:15 PM by Nidya »

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2018, 11:43:22 PM »
KEY WORDS, I believe, Are "necessary detachment." By that I mean, NOT total detachment. Let go of what you DON'T WANT, and with that much of the concern and worry about what you DO WANT will slip away. Of course, not all of it will, and your mind will kick up new negative thoughts everyday. That's where discipline comes in. You have to take control of those thoughts and drop them.

About feelings: When they first strike, you have to FEEL THEM. Trying to bury or supresse feelings will kill you ... seriously. Don't do that. Feel them, let them happen and just be there. Once they process through you and dissipate (or mostly dissipate) you can move on to the disciplined process of monitoring and controlling your negative thoughts.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2656
  • -Receive: 2357
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 01:57:52 AM »
About feelings: When they first strike, you have to FEEL THEM. Trying to bury or supresse feelings will kill you ... seriously. Don't do that. Feel them, let them happen and just be there. Once they process through you and dissipate (or mostly dissipate) you can move on to the disciplined process of monitoring and controlling your negative thoughts.

This has worked very well for me. A few days ago I did the kind of meditation mentioned above combined with journaling out my anger and making notes of the thought-patterns that race with it. It led me to some interesting insights, I applied a great-feeling affirmation from there and went to sleep in that feeling of it being reality. In the past two days, it feels like I have more confidence and life is more peaceful which is what I wanted, it feels like a big change from before, like before was a dream I woke up from.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 409
  • -Receive: 599
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2018, 04:22:16 AM »
Free will isn't real, and he isn't seeking out other people.

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2018, 11:47:11 PM »
Desideratum: I've found this comment from One in May. Interesting, it proves you're right.
When you're trying to influence a target, they're going to release that sexual energy with someone they're already attracted to-----how do I know that? There's a girl obsessed with me to the point of stalking; since I started RSing girls she became uncannily worst; offering gifts, stuff showing up in my mailbox, and tons of obsessive emails with her sexual fantasies. Remote Seduction affects people you're unaware of.......

There's a myriad of complaints of senders not getting a response from their targets, it's because the target is releasing their sexual energy with someone else----how can I prove this? Lately my sexual urges have spiraled to the point of desperation, I stated craving sex uncontrollably and couldn't understand why. So I released that tension with girls i meet and sleep with; the problem is, that sexual tension is coming from the obsessed girl who's RSing me unconsciously! "AND I DON'T FEEL ANY DESIRE FOR HER PERIOD," I'm just unbearably horny.. Everything started to make sense when I looked at thoughts and emotional energy as an unbiased phenomenon that only attaches itself with other vibrations of the same frequency!

Agreed to it , they can release their sexual frustration with the people they are already attracted to

Tags: