Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to know if my manifestation of getting him back is working? (Backstory too)  (Read 260 times)

Offline princessghuleh

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Back in May I began talking to a male coworker I had a crush on for the longest time. Iím a little bit older than him, Iím 23 and he is 20. We began speaking thanks to a mutual work friend bc I told this friend I thought he was cute and he thought the same about me. So to us talking/seeing eachother, I thought everything was going fine. Great connection, lots of things in common, our personalities mesh well. When we would hang out he would always smile at me, hold my hands, and cuddle with me.

One day he messages me and tells me he isnít ready for a relationship right now, didnít want to lead me on, and backs out and just wants to be friends. I was upset and cut him out because I was heartbroken. Luckily we donít work in the same department at our job so I didnít have to be have be around him a lot. The mutual work friend who got us talking told me he cried in front of her and told her that he still likes me and he just doesnít know what he wants right now and he was crying while telling her all this. Every interaction I have had with him since he dumped me has been at work and strictly professional because there were a couple work situations in which I had to interact with him over these past five months. I remained professional, polite, and composed in spite of what happened.

I still caught him looking at me since he dumped me. Even making direct eye contact up close when he would walk past me. Heís been doing this a lot more lately. Even coming by my area of work a lot more. I initiated the no contact rule with him on social media and personal interacts in real life so he wouldnít think Iím desperate and needy .

Thatís the backstory. Here are things that are signs regarding him.

-I have been seeing his name in unexpected places lately
-Iíve been seeing/hearing about his hometown online, on sports shirts, people speak of it more than usual
-Seeing cars the same/similar color as his more and similar style (his car is lime green, not common)
-Seeing angel numbers like 1111, 111, 222, 333, 444, 555 in unexpected places or whenever I check the time, on license plates, prices in stores, receipts, facebook likes etc. etc.
-His favorite music is always seem to be on right when I turn on the radio (the music he likes that Iím not into)
-Seeing the name of his zodiac sign in odd places
-Plus heís been staring at me twice as much now
-Seeing the infinity sign
i just need some insight on to whether or not my manifestation is about to come true

« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 03:45:03 AM by princessghuleh »

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
If I were you, I think I would pay attention to the lot of synchronicities and I would be hopeful. Patience, in time. But I think it's really working