Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to "let go" and "act as if" at the same time?  (Read 425 times)

Offline thehay95

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How to "let go" and "act as if" at the same time?
« on: October 09, 2018, 08:15:38 PM »
I'm having trouble figuring out this "let go" thing.   Everything says to do my visualiations and then throughout the day just be happy, focus on the positive, be grateful, and act as if you already have what you are asking for.  Right?

I've been doing that.... when I'm in the grocery store, I act as if she's just in the next aisle grabbing something for the cart.... I leave a space for her to park in the garage.  I make her side of the bed and fluff the pillow.  I even put the toilet seat down and keep the kitchen clean.  I try not only to act as if she's back but to "feel" as if she's back, the joy of knowing she is back, now.

well if I'm supposed to act as if she's here and do all that stuff stuff throughout the day, how can I at the same time "let go"?   they seem mutually exclusive!?

any insight on this dilemma is appreciated!

---------------
chuyển nh quận 1 trọn gi, gip việc nh ở lại uy tn
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 10:56:07 AM by thehay95 »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
Re: How to "let go" and "act as if" at the same time?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 08:23:25 PM »
Those who follow Neville Goddard suggest to do do "feel it real" sessions during several times a day, at least to the moment you reach a feeling of certainty that you and her are partners and everything is done and complete.  But all your visualizations in the frame of a "session". As if you were entering another universe, a parallel one. While after that, you should be able of keep going your daily life in detachment, without thinking of the stuff

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 592
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 11:04:25 PM »
thehay95
Let go of the worry.
Let go of the constant double thoughts of "I'll park here and leave her a space but oh shit....she's still not here."
Let go of the current physical reality that your senses are fixing for you and go with another reality.

Nidya
You need to understand firstly what makes reality real to us humans.
We navigate every passing second of this physical world by our human senses. Things seem "real" to us when we see them, touch, hear, taste and smell them. All of these senses derive from the singular sense of touch. Emotions are feelings too...as in, they are "felt" in the brain. Everything boils down to electrical pulses within the brain.
So to "feel it real" is more than just do it until it feels natural, it means to feel it within the brain by using all human sensory perception so to solidify it.

I hope this helps you both.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 05:49:09 AM »
thehay95
Let go of the worry.
Let go of the constant double thoughts of "I'll park here and leave her a space but oh shit....she's still not here."
Let go of the current physical reality that your senses are fixing for you and go with another reality.

Nidya
You need to understand firstly what makes reality real to us humans.
We navigate every passing second of this physical world by our human senses. Things seem "real" to us when we see them, touch, hear, taste and smell them. All of these senses derive from the singular sense of touch. Emotions are feelings too...as in, they are "felt" in the brain. Everything boils down to electrical pulses within the brain.
So to "feel it real" is more than just do it until it feels natural, it means to feel it within the brain by using all human sensory perception so to solidify it.

I hope this helps you both.
I think I understood you, Alex. Just the fact sometimes not easy to face the "contrast". But all this stuff is about persistence, in spite what our physical senses could evidence

Tags: