Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Should I stop RS/RI, since the resistance of my POI is getting worse?  (Read 240 times)

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
When to stop?
In my case, I started RS/RIing him since more than 2 years from now, and he experiencied blatant changes of behaviour, turning very lookalike the person of my dreams, even correcting things of his personality that were really disgusting. I must say that  we don't know in person with my POI and live so far away form each other, even have very different jobs, etc. Anyways I had a crush, a big crush first time I saw him.

I'm convinced that RS/RI really work but we need to be very careful in some cases, especially when you don't know each other with the POI.
In my case, while after himhas  changed a lot and turned more and more charming, he finally dates a woman, but... NOT ME!! As if I put him in the arms of another woman, very lookalike me somehow, but not precisely me.

Is this a big sign of resistance or it was just my fault, due to the fact is not advisable to RS-RI someone you don't  really know well.
How to go on, then? Should I stop RSing him cause that could even strengthen his relationship with his new partner, a woman that is not precisely me??  Or you think I should keep going RSing him and with more intensity?

Online Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 61
  • Building experience daily!
    • View Profile
Re: Should I stop RS/RI, since the resistance of my POI is getting worse?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 08:47:58 PM »
I think if you start focusing on you and living in the end result this would be best. Dont think of the other woman. Give no energy at all thinking of her. thoughts are things. View it as he is with you now. Unless this is a celebrity, an outcome you are hoping for is unlikely.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 08:55:31 PM »
I think if you start focusing on you and living in the end result this would be best. Dont think of the other woman. Give no energy at all thinking of her. thoughts are things. View it as he is with you now. Unless this is a celebrity, an outcome you are hoping for is unlikely.
I understand what you suggest, but I must confess it's not being easy to go on RS/RI ing him in such a situation. It's being hard for me to continue with romantic and sexual visualizations , knowing myself he has a new partner now, I mean, hard to forget the woman. How to do that, she hinders my visualizations by the moment, and I really don't want to get obsessed!

Online Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 61
  • Building experience daily!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 09:10:11 PM »
Try the 55x5 method. Write out an affirmation 55 times for 5 days straight. Say something along the lines of "poi and I are in a loving relationship and he is faithful to me".dont mention the other lady in affirmation as in "he has broken up with so and so". I know its hard letting go and not being concerned about it but that is the key to make things happen. If you obsess, the energy is pushed outward. remain cool and collected and live your life with the belief that you and him are together. Doubts can manefest in the real life.

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 09:13:32 PM »
Try the 55x5 method. Write out an affirmation 55 times for 5 days straight. Say something along the lines of "poi and I are in a loving relationship and he is faithful to me".dont mention the other lady in affirmation as in "he has broken up with so and so". I know its hard letting go and not being concerned about it but that is the key to make things happen. If you obsess, the energy is pushed outward. remain cool and collected and live your life with the belief that you and him are together. Doubts can manefest in the real life.
A big thank you for you, Bacon :)   Of course, what we focus on, it grows. Then, I need to redirect my thoughts! You are totally right!

Tags: