Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How do you manifest something with 9 specific requirements?  (Read 273 times)

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 40
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Has anybody ever manifested something that they had a lot of specifics about?  When I think about the kind of job I would like to manifest, I have come up with 9 specifics:

1.  I want to work for someone who is nice and friendly.
2.  I want a job that is enjoyable.
3.  I want to get paid well - at least $10.00/hr. 
4.  I want to work part time - 30 - 35 hrs/wk.
5.  I want to work in the afternoon. 
6.  I want a job that isn't too bad on my social anxiety.
7.  I want to work with pretty girls I can flirt with. 
8.  I want a job that is in no way dangerous to my health.
9.  I want a job that is not too far away from where I live. 

Has anybody manifested something with that many specifics?  That seems like a lot.  If I put all of that into a prayer it would be a long prayer that would be hard to remember.  How would you manifest something with that many specifics?

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 625
  • -Receive: 583
  • Mountain Estate Castle ❤️lapis philosophorum❤ E=mc
    • View Profile
Re: How do you manifest something with 9 specific requirements?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 03:32:10 AM »
The more specific the better, love your list and I see it happening.  I see 15.00 an hour for you and more, near your house and  wow there is gorgeous nice girls there.

See your perfect job, coming in perfect way. If helps make an index card and put your specifics or one line of a way to define your perfect job. Now that you defined the specifics you can pare down to one sentence for your index card if so inclined.  Fold it and put in your wallet take out once a day say the sentence for 30 days or less, see it as done.

See jobs or companies around that meet your needs, see you already working there. Be the captain of your own ship. Master of your own fate. Take inspired action when inclined, search for jobs, see the ones you want, apply and see the interview going well and hired.
That seems like a lot.

I would modify and take this out. Your work you want is OK and never too much. Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to happen. You deserve and should expect all you want. It will happen that is the law as you know, and have helped others. It is not too much to declare what is best for you and your desire. Better to be specific then just hey not sure, I will take whatever etc.

Yes I have manifested many things with lots of specifics. When you do too many details of trying to manifest certain things it takes a while to align it all or with doubt doesn't come true. But, specifics to meet needs or exactly what you want is awesome.

Have faith, no doubts and place your order in confidence as you have. It will be here shortly or even better then your list, with all and more.

Align with the state of being of confidence. Align with perfect job, now. Align with happiness and joy.

Or again see end result of working where you want, with friendly people, great atmosphere, good boss, pay you like and talking with great girls that leads to friendship or more. See it calm, and a great place to work.

You have got this. I see a success story with a great job soon.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 03:42:22 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 40
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 05:16:38 AM »
Thanks, that is a good idea - put it on an index card and put it in my pocket. And read it everyday.  I like that.  Although I'm not sure how I could possibly shorten it all down to one sentence. 

I have a lot of resistance to getting a job because my social anxiety is so bad, but hopefully I can overcome my fears that are keeping me from getting out into the world. 

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 625
  • -Receive: 583
  • Mountain Estate Castle ❤️lapis philosophorum❤ E=mc
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 07:39:02 AM »
You truly are a good person, have a wonderful heart and lots to give. I see wherever you go or whatever you do you will impact people in a good way, as well as receive that back.

You assimilate information good, have a good way of communicating online and great way with words. Perhaps you could even have your own online business someday or something like, in addition to the job you want.

See yourself with money, however it comes it. Let the ideas flow. See yourself in the perfect job as above. Feel yourself enjoying whatever experience or job you desire. See it easy and fun whenever possible. Whenever you worry pivot and say but I have this, and will and am enjoying the exprience of getting out, or going for a walk, being in nature, owning my own business or this job ( that you see yourself in). Each minute you invest as you have been in reading, learning the info, applying it with affirmations, or seeing end result will help your future. Live in the now, and see and feel what you want a few times a day. Do the Joseph Murphy method and access your inner essence eye by the mirror telling yourself at night before bed or in the morning, the thought, or command you want. You have your own genie do it. The power is within. Say I AM Confident. I AM appreciated. IAM enjoying my new job that is perfect for me.  I AM safe. I Am secure. I Am freedom. I AM loving being out in public for events or my job. I AM new experiences. Whatever resonates with a methods, book or perhaps within this or above that works.

I now have the perfect job, that includes all my wants and desires, with perfect conditions, come in a perfect way now.
Align with state you want, if for now just feeling secure and confident do that. Align with the perfect job, seeing in your minds eye the one you would love to have.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 07:44:10 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Tags: