Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: When Wife/GF/Hubby/BF (POI) Is Into LOA  (Read 269 times)

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 848
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
When Wife/GF/Hubby/BF (POI) Is Into LOA
« on: October 08, 2018, 11:40:51 PM »
An interesting situation happening for me is that my poi also practices LOA. It has been years from the start of my interest in learning about LOA and using the methods to create a relationship with her to where we are now as a couple. One "policy" I always thought was important to stick to is that of never revealing to her my use of LOA to manifest our relationship. However, I believe she used LOA to do the same, at least to some degree.

So I am actively sharing LOA concepts and methods with her to carve our future realities we both want to see. And its great to have someone to remind me to stay positive, keep letting bad mojo go and have faith, which she does well, and constantly. But that one thing, that I used this technology to create US is an area of concern.

If she told me that she saw us together and really wanted us to be a couple, visualized (she knows about and practices Neville's before-sleep visualization), and let go of any barriers I would not be upset about that. To me, it would be natural to do so, and a sign that she really wants this thing to be a reality. But I still have reservations about sharing that info with her.

Anyone have any experience with this kind of thing? There's probably something in the liturature, and my instincts are usually pretty good, but its an interesting topic I believe.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 276
  • -Receive: 934
    • View Profile
Re: When Wife/GF/Hubby/BF (POI) Is Into LOA
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 12:47:57 AM »
Be prepared for the onslaught of messages you'll be receiving on asking what you did to get your POI ;)

I don't have experience regarding a POI knowing LOA the same way I do. It sounds like you have some fears of her judging you should you tell her that you imagined being with her. Personally, I'd have the same kind of fears in her thinking I was weird about visualizing being in a relationship with her, night after night.

But you also have enough experience in LOA that you could imagine having the conversation with her and it going to your liking.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 01:07:17 AM »

Be prepared for the onslaught of messages you'll be receiving on asking what you did to get your POI ;)

I think I'm safe, haven't been messaged about it too much so far.

I think the way to go for me, given a GF who is savvy about LOA, is to share some about the last few months before things finally happened. I don't need to go into the entire process ... and yes, you're right in that I can see how this conversation should go and have an outcome that I like. I would tell her what I've ... we've all been saying on this forum - about faith, trust, seeing the result I want, etc. there's no mystery on how to do it.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 625
  • -Receive: 583
  • Mountain Estate Castle ❤️lapis philosophorum❤ E=mc
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 02:17:01 AM »
 8) Awesome, as always. Happy for you, and your relationship.

I might PM some thoughts..... heh, darn you Desi you KNOW you are tempting me here, with an opinion...,  as this is a fantastic topic....LOL!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 02:26:25 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 04:14:34 AM »
As far as me and this person goes things have been heading this way for a while... I went through a profound letting-go of all concerns. I got to a place where my happiness, her happiness, peace of mind, etc. were more important than my ego achieving soemthing, or even finding 'love' in a relationship with her. I let the whole fucking thing go ... didn't stop loving her, just dropped it and was willing to never, ever see her again if that's what it meant for me to be happy. Was ok if she found someone else, not liking it, but ok with it. Obviously when you let go of what you want you let go of what you fear as well. Within a month of that time she texted me out of the blue, a month later we were naked in bed together. Anyway, this was all a while ago, I've been just enjoying the normalcy of it. And it seems totally normal, like this is how it has always been.

PM away, always ready for good thoughts/info.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 04:19:57 AM by Desideratum »

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2656
  • -Receive: 2357
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 08:12:49 AM »
Off topic post

I went through a profound letting-go of all concerns. I got to a place where my happiness, her happiness, peace of mind, etc. were more important than my ego achieving soemthing, or even finding 'love' in a relationship with her. I let the whole fucking thing go ... didn't stop loving her, just dropped it and was willing to never, ever see her again if that's what it meant for me to be happy.

I went through something similar to this two years ago. I failed to get the things I wanted and I just decided to move on and make my happiness the priority, didn't really do anything to build faith. And then those things I failed to get came back to me. It made me question if having the specific belief that you have it already is really necessary. Maybe by just being happy I was in a sense living in the end and that gave me a self-concept that let those experiences in? Maybe by being happy I indirectly put to work general beliefs that let in the specifics? Those are the ideas I lean to nowadays.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 12:53:31 PM »
I think what it all boils down to is that emotion is more powerful than thought. You felt good, so good followed. This is what 'going general' is all about. Get solid in your emotions, then fine tune with thoughts toward specific reality. If a specific reality causes thoughts of doubt, etc. that invoke negative emotions, STOP. Think something else.

In my example I continued to build faith through visualization ... maybe one to four times in a two week period. Not every day ... that is what worked for me, maybe different for someone else.

I also learned something else VERY POWERFUL. this is, to me, a BIGEE ..
Even if I do not 'feel' something as totally real, IT CAN STILL HAPPEN.

So, a year ago, the idea of me having sexual relations with my POI was a wonderful idea, but not something I could honestly say I believed could ever happen. Even as things were starting to happen with her, it was almost too good to be true .. like I really didn't fully believe it. BUT, if you let go of those doubts, replace them with a self-coaching statement affirming that the reality is already here, it can very likely happen. Fucking mind blowing. I have renewed respect for this technology.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 276
  • -Receive: 934
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 01:10:17 PM »
I think what it all boils down to is that emotion is more powerful than thought. You felt good, so good followed. This is what 'going general' is all about. Get solid in your emotions, then fine tune with thoughts toward specific reality. If a specific reality causes thoughts of doubt, etc. that invoke negative emotions, STOP. Think something else.

+1

BUT, if you let go of those doubts, replace them with a self-coaching statement affirming that the reality is already here, it will happen

Fixed ;)

To elaborate on your response here, this is just like that climbing ladder experiment from EO Locker Jr, which I'm sure you've seen. You understand the power of our thoughts and you built the faith for, by the sounds of it, a seemingly difficult situation to you.

Congrats on your success :)

(P.S. I've never noticed you referring this as technology. Whats the meaning behind that?)

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 11:25:03 PM »
(P.S. I've never noticed you referring this as technology. Whats the meaning behind that?)

Just a word that is somewhat synonymous with "methodology." Know-how, etc.

Tags: