Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I changed so much.. -my success story!  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 40
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
I changed so much.. -my success story!
« on: October 06, 2018, 04:46:00 PM »
Hello all!
Iíve been gone for quite some time.
A lot has happened and so far it has all been good! I started at my new job, got a promotion only 3 months into the job, and I love it!
The reason I first came back to LOA and started on this forum was to get my boyfriend back. As Iíve been growing I felt he was frozen in time and stuck in a place that wasnít good for him and was a complete bummer for me, too. All aspects of my life were great except for our relationship. So I finally let it go and Iím very happy to be single now!
My education is going great and I can see a clear path to success! I found out a new goal of mine is to move to South Korea. I wonít talk about it too much but basically, I fell in love with the country overnight and the more I learn about it the more excited I am for the future!

I can feel my future is bright and my life is filled with happiness and positivity!
May you all find the happiness Iíve found, in your lives. :D

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 1254
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Re: I changed so much.. -my success story!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 06:45:21 PM »
A great update.

Offline powersoul

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 04:50:56 PM »
Hello all!
Iíve been gone for quite some time.
A lot has happened and so far it has all been good! I started at my new job, got a promotion only 3 months into the job, and I love it!
The reason I first came back to LOA and started on this forum was to get my boyfriend back. As Iíve been growing I felt he was frozen in time and stuck in a place that wasnít good for him and was a complete bummer for me, too. All aspects of my life were great except for our relationship. So I finally let it go and Iím very happy to be single now!
My education is going great and I can see a clear path to success! I found out a new goal of mine is to move to South Korea. I wonít talk about it too much but basically, I fell in love with the country overnight and the more I learn about it the more excited I am for the future!

I can feel my future is bright and my life is filled with happiness and positivity!
May you all find the happiness Iíve found, in your lives. :D
This was so so inspiring to read. thank you for sharing. Keep going up and upp

Offline NotAnnaKarenina

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 02:57:19 AM »
That's so uplifting to read. Congratulations on your success!

Offline amusedglance

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 67
  • YES. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 11:10:56 AM »
I found out a new goal of mine is to move to South Korea.

Hi Gember, nice to meet you here on the forum.
I've been away from this forum for such a long time too.

Glad to know you have this dream. It was mine too. I used LoA and it happened, I'm living in South Korea since many months, almost one year. It took 5 years to move, because I had many obstacles, like finishing my studies, but also I had many fears/insecurities etc but it eventually happened in a surprising way.

If you have any question about South Korea just write me, I'll be glad to help you! Congrats on your successes.

Tags: