Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: when youíve got soul connection w someone, whatís it like having sex w them?  (Read 1188 times)

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 65
  • Life is one great adventure
    • View Profile

I donít know why but I have a kind of premonition this stuff is in my near future  :)

It is spooky indeed that I wrote this, only what ..3 days ago.

Premonition indeed!! So here i am... and yes I have finally got it, soul connection with someone, someone I know in real life, who I had 1st proper date with on Friday.... omg I was so nervous. But it was so beautiful!!!

I feel... cannot really describe how i feel. Anyone who knows my story even a little - and that of white-dove whoís also me .. will understand what this means. Jesus it feels like Iíve been through fire to get here, that is for sure.

I finally found what i needed.... i can feel it.

This little boat just came into port :-)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 24
  • Now I am Power Ranger! WOW. It's morphin' time!
    • View Profile
3 days and you're already in love with this guy? See this is why I keep RSing my POI because women just chase their emotions

Offline Gember

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 40
  • Female. Equal.
    • View Profile
3 days and you're already in love with this guy? See this is why I keep RSing my POI because women just chase their emotions

Lol you sound like a person on one of those incel forums, sheís allowed to have a crush on aperson or even be in LOVE with them as fast as she wants. Donít worry about her life, donít worry about yours, just live a happy one!
I hope the best for you :D x

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile

Hahaha but you did make me laugh too. I do see your point.
Ok but we have been up half the night most nights... chatting and ..mm ok ..playing Truth or Dare via messaging ... and weíre having lunch on Friday... and he asked if Iíd feel safe staying at his place on Sat as would like to have dinner and drinks and in this country you canít drink and drive (so unreasonable)  ;D

And there is another little detail.
Iím wondering what he is feeling .. i mean, how much he knows... when I feel all his emotions and that includes turnon and basically making love to me telepathically.
I know he is unaware of it, I do not feel specific touch (ok except.. mm ok not too much detail here).
It is very intense and includes a LOT of love and tenderness, not just the sexual.
It is honestly mind blowing. And i never even stayed at his place yet (HELP!)

omg I wonder if I will survive this?!?

He sent me a message yesterday saying he wants me to think about if I want more than friendship (that was before the truth or dare).. and whether I am actually ready e.g. for serious relationship if that came up. He said sorry he does not want to put pressure but wants to know.

He is scary, scary my type! Heís half Italian and speaks the language... like me.
Heís gentle, kind, generous.. a great dad to his 2 kids .. but heís pretty decisive and forceful too... e.g. when going after what he wants !!

Basically I am waaaaay up shit creek by now.
It feels alright so far.
Ask me next week, lol
 :D

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Ive studied this extensively for quite some time and have observed in my own experience that It depends on what type of soul connection it is.
There are karmic soul connections, soul mates,sexual soul mates, twin flames etc. Some soul connections are there to teach you a lesson, some soul connections are your family and friends, some soul connections will expand your mind sexually, some are romantic partners. You have soul connections with a lot of people, and not all soul connections are necessarily romantic.

Ive had plenty of romantic soul connections that the sex didnt knock my socks off. But our mental and spiritual connection was nothing short of amazing.  To box them all in one category would be limiting. 

So whats it like having sex with them? again it depends on what type of soul connection they are. If they check the physical box well, its awesome. If not, then it'll be like any other sex.
I agree with you. Those who believe in twin flames path describe sex as "otherworldly", but we can experience many levels of soul connection.

Offline lje3103

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I know this post is a few weeks old, but I saw it and thought I'd give it my 2c.

I met my soulmate three months ago, there's no question in either of our minds, we just know.

I had been in a previous long term relationship and I thought the sex was so good that no man would ever match it.

However, and despite the fact that my current partner/soulmate is not conventionally attractive (he's my type now but was NOT at all in the beginning, I thought he was ugly!), the sex we have is absolutely unbelieveable.

I don't even know if I can put it into words, but I will try. It gets better every time. It is mindblowingly amazing, we both feel so in sync, there is absolutely no shame or awkwardness or embarrassment whatsoever. It is so amazing that there is a lot of "please don't stop!" from me and a lot of moans from him.

You feel as if you are being lifted onto another plane of pure bliss and pleasure that you didn't think was possible. It is loving, erotic, sensual, exciting, blissful, amazing. We do it for hours when we have the time. We feel so blessed to be able to experience this sort of spiritual and sexual connection because we are both well aware that it is probably 1 in 1,000,000.

However, I attracted him using the loa very very easily, he just fell into my lap without me expecting it. We fell in love in 5 days! So I'm sure it is possible for others to find :)

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 625
  • -Receive: 583
  • Mountain Estate Castle ❤️lapis philosophorum❤ E=mc
    • View Profile
. sorry wrong post

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
I know this post is a few weeks old, but I saw it and thought I'd give it my 2c.

I met my soulmate three months ago, there's no question in either of our minds, we just know.

I had been in a previous long term relationship and I thought the sex was so good that no man would ever match it.

However, and despite the fact that my current partner/soulmate is not conventionally attractive (he's my type now but was NOT at all in the beginning, I thought he was ugly!), the sex we have is absolutely unbelieveable.

I don't even know if I can put it into words, but I will try. It gets better every time. It is mindblowingly amazing, we both feel so in sync, there is absolutely no shame or awkwardness or embarrassment whatsoever. It is so amazing that there is a lot of "please don't stop!" from me and a lot of moans from him.

You feel as if you are being lifted onto another plane of pure bliss and pleasure that you didn't think was possible. It is loving, erotic, sensual, exciting, blissful, amazing. We do it for hours when we have the time. We feel so blessed to be able to experience this sort of spiritual and sexual connection because we are both well aware that it is probably 1 in 1,000,000.

However, I attracted him using the loa very very easily, he just fell into my lap without me expecting it. We fell in love in 5 days! So I'm sure it is possible for others to find :)

Thanks for this itís what I wanted to know
:-)

Just curiosity, do you feel like youíre connected telepathically too? Can you feel it e.g. when heís writing or calling you, or even just thinking of you.. then get the proof he was? Iíve experienced it very often and heard from others they do too.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 04:03:56 AM by possum-power »

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
    • View Profile

Just curiosity, do you feel like youíre connected telepathically too? Can you feel it e.g. when heís writing or calling you, or even just thinking of you.. then get the proof he was? Iíve experienced it very often and heard from others they do too.

Well I had sex with my twin flame and it never gets old. Where other girls after a wank or two I move on to next girl. With twin flame it can be addictive. And yes they see and feel everything. For example one time I visualize my twin flame riding me backwards. Next day when we were sitting down she kept...not sure how to say it but swirling her hips around on her chair exotically and subtly jumping up and down while sitting. Then some other guys came in the room and she kinda like looked at them froze and thought of what she was doing then stopped.
I had wanked to her around 9:30 I remember looking at the time since it was a long day of work and shit...then she told me..."what were you doing around 9:30?" me:in my head I was wanking off to you, tells her " Working on some other projects why?"
Oh nothing I had some crazy thoughts last night then went to go to sleep around 9:30"

Offline Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 61
  • Building experience daily!
    • View Profile
Lol t

Well I had sex with my twin flame and it never gets old. Where other girls after a wank or two I move on to next girl. With twin flame it can be addictive. And yes they see and feel everything. For example one time I visualize my twin flame riding me backwards. Next day when we were sitting down she kept...not sure how to say it but swirling her hips around on her chair exotically and subtly jumping up and down while sitting. Then some other guys came in the room and she kinda like looked at them froze and thought of what she was doing then stopped.
I had wanked to her around 9:30 I remember looking at the time since it was a long day of work and shit...then she told me..."what were you doing around 9:30?" me:in my head I was wanking off to you, tells her " Working on some other projects why?"
Oh nothing I had some crazy thoughts last night then went
that's

Oh nothing I had some crazy thoughts last night then went to go to sleep around 9:30"

Lol that's crazy about the chair thing. When you said they see and feel everything are you saying they get all our visualizations?

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Lol that's crazy about the chair thing. When you said they see and feel everything are you saying they get all our visualizations?

Yeah subconsciously 100% of course this depends on many factors such as skill, duration, will power, self development and mental control in order for them to really see it consciously or you can do it while they sleep

Offline Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Yeah subconsciously 100% of course this depends on many factors such as skill, duration, will power, self development and mental control in order for them to really see it consciously or you can do it while they sleep
Ok. I think I am experienced to the point where my skill level is increasing. I have been doing it every day minus maybe 7 days total since April. I am certain he gets my suggestions but wasn't positive if he was getting exact scenarios

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Being good is only half of it. Theres also resistance. They may not desire those thoughts . Getting a parking space  or material wealth is more easy and feels great when you accomplish unlike mind control which depends on many factors to manifest if it does

Offline Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
    • View Profile
He has a crush on me but is shy. We can both tell we have feelings for each other but he has been resisting in the past because of shyness. He accepts the RS I always feel it welcomed I'm just not sure if he gets pictures of what I visualize

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Magneta, thanks for telling your experiences, that is well wild  :o
I find that so interesting,
I knew my TF could feel my stuff too, I could tell from reactions etc,
Also the first time I felt him with such intensity immediately after I wrote a more revealing email than usual.. it was answering a question of his Iíd avoided till then.. I then, a couple of days after, asked him when he read that email (felt like about 3 mins after I sent).. and he was evasive and answered differently the couple of times it came up. It was obvious he was freaking out.

Do you think men are not as emotionally volatile as women? Interested in your answer. Not sure what I think about this but itís certainly something to wonder about ..

Bacon what happened with your shy boy, anything yet ??

Tags: