Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to belief into what i dont have ? pls do help  (Read 2609 times)

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 48
  • think the outcome before you attract :)
    • View Profile
How to belief into what i dont have ? pls do help
« on: September 27, 2018, 03:31:49 PM »
I have studied, watched and tried various techniques associated with LOA. I have manifested a great job, awesome friends and a casual relationship too (it took way too long to manifest) but all these things i was able to achieve in past like few years back, now i want to manifest something like the relationship i manifested got screwed up after two months i got separated with my girl and then when i went to see her after 2 months i pushed her for something which we already did before but now she denied and due to my forcing she became upset with me and not talking to me any more. I realised now that i want her back like as a friend at least to talk to but i am not able to get her back she is giving me silent treatment ( she is having a boyfriend and i know about it from starting but i dont care because she was with me and i enjoyed that) i am trying RS, visualization, KLEEM and writing affirmations also but i cant see any sign of success and more over its difficult of me to belief that she will come back infact i dont know how to keep the faith into something which logic defies.
I dont know why i am not able to manifest relationships like every other thing in my life its like this portion is blocked for me to access. I have problem in keeping patience like i declared few days ago that she will call me on 26/09/2018 and yesterday  i was waiting for her call whole day but she didnt then i messaged her she read it but again no reply. I dont know how to believe this can happen and how to keep patience ???? Pls do help me guys

Offline nginger

• Natasha Ginger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • You Are The Master Of Your Mind!
    • View Profile
Re: How to belief into what i dont have ? pls do help
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 02:26:21 PM »
What you are feeling doesn't feel good, I do understand. By feeling the way you do about the situation, you are attracting more of that negative feeling experience to you. Change your thoughts to a better feeling thought, change your thought to whatever you need to, so that you can truly feel better, then you will build more good thoughts that will bring you what it is that you truly do want. If you are having bad feelings, then the way you are thinking is bringing more of the bad experience to you.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 588
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 02:30:14 AM »
but i cant see any sign of success and more over its difficult of me to belief that she will come back infact i dont know how to keep the faith into something which logic defies.
I dont know why i am not able to manifest relationships like every other thing in my life its like this portion is blocked for me to access. I have problem in keeping patience like i declared few days ago that she will call me on 26/09/2018 and yesterday  i was waiting for her call

Danny,

You have set yourself up for failure, your word and thoughts are your wand. It doesn't matter how many affirmations, or methods of being 'positive' you are doing, if you turn around and say these things, think these thoughts, ruminate on them or worse, it undoes any work. Vacillating thoughts give you varying results, negative or continue the process of lack.

Right now you have made relationships hard, unbelievable and are playing into the drama and negativity that goes with the defeatist attitude of that.

Now, simply see love, align with love now. You can do that in an instant. What you are putting into your energy field, thoughts, heart and mind is it is hard, unbelievable. People have instant healings, money coming in, and relationships that come out of no where, in the NOW, when they chose to accept a new state of being and align with it. There is no difficulty in changing your alignment if you simply accept that you are now going to not get in your own way.

Find a time love felt good to you, feel that, and see someone you love coming to you and giving you love. Feel that love. Align with love. Each thought, each moment you can chose to align with power, love, harmony or fear. Concentrate on your core, now say I align with love, as you do see the energy go up the core. Feel the difference? See the end result of what you want, and start living life for the joy and love of it. No one can be your whole happiness, or life. When you stop living and breathing for another person and become a fantastic version of you, people gravitate. Try it, as the way of being in lack, talking of lack, seeing what is not working has not gotten you where you want. Align with the state you want. Emulate those that are able to do that with ease. They don't sit on a forum complaining about lack. FEEL the difference of your energy once you do above.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 02:35:14 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline posay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 781
  • -Receive: 751
  • just like honey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 03:26:04 AM »
They donít sit on a forum complaining about lack

:D

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 94
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 12:57:06 PM »
Danny I bet it feels shitty, right now especially... reckon thereís nothing worse than feeling you want something from another, friendship or whatever it might be, and what they want is different (or nothing).  :(
Hereís what the universe wants to tell you IMO: sheís not the one for you! The right girl for you will make you feel fantastic, not shit. It might seem hard to digest that just now but itís the truth...

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 03:03:55 AM »
Danny,

One other thing forgot as have been busy last few days.

As for the phone, see the end result of what you really want in all this. If good communication, caring, friendship or dating again,see that. Just seeing a phone call, is putting so much energy into a perhaps phone call, then mixed with your above doubt and vacillating resulted in mixed results etc.

See and align with good communications, friendship, fun etc again. Now after aligning with love and good communications, see that you will have that.

Truly though in concentrating on you and your life will be the key that unlocks so many wonderful doors, and love will radiate from so many ways. 

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 12:45:13 AM »
By feeling the way you do about the situation, you are attracting more of that negative feeling experience to you. Change your thoughts to a better feeling thought, change your thought to whatever you need to, so that you can truly feel better, then you will build more good thoughts that will bring you what it is that you truly do want. If you are having bad feelings, then the way you are thinking is bringing more of the bad experience to you.

Thats what i am not able to do it easily its like i try to think positive like everything will be back to normal we will talk and have video chat and all but then sometimes i message her and she doesn't respond to it then i again get those negative feelings.

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 12:52:05 AM »
 Find a time love felt good to you, feel that, and see someone you love coming to you and giving you love. Feel that love. Align with love. Each thought, each moment you can chose to align with power, love, harmony or fear. Concentrate on your core, now say I align with love, as you do see the energy go up the core. Feel the difference? See the end result of what you want, and start living life for the joy and love of it.

Thanks a ton for telling me this because after every bad ending of relationship i only think of what bad happened in the end i never thought of many good things which happened before, now i am doing that every time before sleep i think happy things about my last girlfriend but my mind wanders off but i am not able to keep myself filled with love it gets drained up and i am left with no emotions like state sometimes i feel lack of her

See and align with good communications, friendship, fun etc again. Now after aligning with love and good communications, see that you will have that.

I am trying to do it but my logical mind creates problems for me and i take actions like if i feel we are good together again then i will message her and there wont be any reply and then my mind will be like see i told you nothing has changed.

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2018, 12:57:28 AM »
I have to share this because it never happened before

I am chanting KLEEM when ever i get time like in the morning 108 times and then when i driving to my office. So i the last 4 days i got tickets for talking on cell while driving and next time i got ticket for over speeding in both the cases i was chanting kleem i dont know why but it seems connected to my chanting because in past 7-8 years i never got a ticket for any thing if i drive in speed then due to some vehicle in front i get saved or something happens due to which i get saved but in past 4 days this happened with me twice i dont know why  but yeah while chanting i dont feel anything its like empty space. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2018, 01:39:50 AM »
I have to share this because it never happened before

I am chanting KLEEM when ever i get time like in the morning 108 times and then when i driving to my office. So i the last 4 days i got tickets for talking on cell while driving and next time i got ticket for over speeding in both the cases i was chanting kleem i dont know why but it seems connected to my chanting because in past 7-8 years i never got a ticket for any thing if i drive in speed then due to some vehicle in front i get saved or something happens due to which i get saved but in past 4 days this happened with me twice i dont know why  but yeah while chanting i dont feel anything its like empty space. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Danny,

Things are intense for me now, my marathon is tomorrow, but HAD to answer this one. Yes, your tickets are connected to your Kleem, but in a good way. Things change when you change, and connect to your higher power which you are doing with the mantra ( within YOU, you have the power, you hold the key) , clear your mind.

Listen, and go within. When you talk and drive you are distracted, and things do happen to people. It is a warning, and not in a bad way, a good way. See the message, go within, answer is there.

Be in the now, when distracted you are not in the now.

Be grateful and thankful, many think just saying thanks for that is grateful it is not. Truly when you know the difference, your world unfolds, as yours is.

You have to give to receive, many have known that since beginning of time. Many books teach it, etc. MANY don't get it. You can literally see the ones whose ex's, jobs or life will not reflect the good they want until they get being in gratitude and thankfulness is part of the law of giving and receiving. You are manifesting, creating and aligning all the time, if you want to align with a certain state being in opposite, jealousy, being ungrateful, hate, controlling  or indifference will get you more of that.

It is darkest before the dawn, your rain is coming. Trust. Look for the clouds and when you don't see, don't say it will never rain. Keep going, doing your methods or if like some of us we use just sheer will and  intention at times, nothing else... no rituals. Be in faith, keep believing, and see. Later you will see a tiny cloud, then prepare for rain, baby. 

Pray rain, not pray for rain. See the difference. A man stood in the rain, and didn't move. People approached, he ignored.  There had been a drought for a long time. Hours later ( yes hours), it started to pour and flood the area with water. Many asked what he did, and said I thought you were going to pray for rain, they expected a rain dance and prayers. He said I prayed rain, he went silently within, and saw the rain on his shoulders, the house, the land. He smelled rain, he felt rain... He believed, saw end result and was BLESSED with a flood of rain.

To be honest there is other mantra's I would recommend for you right now in your life. One that will bring you so much peace and clarity. It is amazing.

The key is to really go into the words, say them right as they vibrate to a certain frequency, and understand exactly what you are chanting, and WHY. It will and does change lives. Please don't ask me in public, some methods, teachings etc are best left to those who respect them.   Thank you for the respect, in advance. Let me know if you would want it. Remember each mantra, is specific, has it's own frequencies and reasons.

As for align with communication. Now, see the result you want, inner, don't go for outer results or think there is anything you need to do. That is where you are failing right now, you are not taking inspired action, you are trying to force, make happen and out of demand or desperation. Don't control another, lead them back. There is a difference. Many here talk of a few great teachers, but have no idea the power that Dr. Joseph Murphy talks of or Neville, so that is why they will bring into and it will leave or evade them they are false teaching half the story, not understanding the greater power. Blunt but true. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 04:35:53 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 03:26:13 AM »
but yeah while chanting i dont feel anything its like empty space. ::) ::) ::) ::)

When I told you told you the command align with love now, at your core. When you concentrate on your core and re align or readjust, you can even disentangle from negative thoughts after you align.

When you feel empty space you are at zero point, or neutral. From there you can let go of hurts, find out why things have been happening, answers, put in new input or thoughts. So that is good, not a bad thing. You want calm, inner peace and neutral to then go onto what you do want. Focus.

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 12:32:10 AM »
To be honest there is other mantra's I would recommend for you right now in your life. One that will bring you so much peace and clarity. It is amazing.

The key is to really go into the words, say them right as they vibrate to a certain frequency, and understand exactly what you are chanting, and WHY. It will and does change lives. Please don't ask me in public, some methods, teachings etc are best left to those who respect them.   Thank you for the respect, in advance. Let me know if you would want it. Remember each mantra, is specific, has it's own frequencies and reasons

would love to know the mantras infact i messaged you but i didnt got any reply. I do respect these mantras and techniques i can assure you that. I have experienced the effect of these chanting its like you are getting yourself energised.

As for align with communication. Now, see the result you want, inner, don't go for outer results or think there is anything you need to do. That is where you are failing right now, you are not taking inspired action, you are trying to force, make happen and out of demand or desperation. Don't control another, lead them back. There is a difference. Many here talk of a few great teachers, but have no idea the power that Dr. Joseph Murphy talks of or Neville, so that is why they will bring into and it will leave or evade them they are false teaching half the story, not understanding the greater power. Blunt but true. 

Hey i also believe the most in the teachings of neville and joseph murphy their teachings are like the root or basis of all this is but after sometimes i get the feeling that things are back to normal i should message her and i do that but then i dont get the desired reaction. Today i talked to a friend of mine who knows about this girl i was telling him that i will try to get this girl back but he was like dont do this it wont happen it never happened ... we are not in school or not naive... it kind off atleast a little bit affected my believe

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2018, 02:58:06 AM »
sometimes i get the feeling that things are back to normal i should message her and i do that but then i dont get the desired reaction. Today i talked to a friend of mine who knows about this girl i was telling him that i will try to get this girl back but he was like dont do this it wont happen it never happened ... we are not in school or not naive... it kind off atleast a little bit affected my believe

Danny,

Sent you some questions to make sure I can recommend one that aligns with your need. Of course there are many, but truly best to have your input at this point, as to your whole goal, whether peace etc.

Don't dissipate your energy or goal by telling others, that might not see your vision, not just for support or belief factor. Each thing needs energy, dissipating it before fruition in certain circumstances is not good, not in all and yours is one, in my humble opinion.

Don't try, do. Try implies doubt, and it is hard.

Now simply taking some quiet time, see and define what you want. If you want her back, get rid of thoughts of doesn't work, won't happen, doubt, ex, back.

See what you want as already here, not lack of or you will continue to see it not here, need to try to control, push, doubt or worry.

If you really feel this is hard, or lack there is no method that will work. See then love and confidence for yourself and a new relationship. Otherwise you need to stop looking for signs, outer, trying to force reactions etc for now.

See the end result and scenes in faith of you already having. Find the times you had fun, love or dating. See those scenes as not in past, but NOW. Live it , feel it , see it, incorporate your senses. Do a few times a day.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 03:04:05 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline danny.11

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2018, 01:18:14 AM »
See the end result and scenes in faith of you already having. Find the times you had fun, love or dating. See those scenes as not in past, but NOW. Live it , feel it , see it, incorporate your senses. Do a few times a day.

Today I don't know.why I was having this positive and happy feeling all day along ....I was feeling refreshed kind off enjoyed it. I didn't feel the need of chanting Kleem also while driving I was listening to good songs and now I am also not having any negative thoughts I am happy as I am and I know things will get better with this girl. But you know.since few weeks I am seeing my ex very frequently we live in same locality but it never happened but I am seeing her like every alternate day .... I never think of her but still ...That's kind of strange because our professions are like this that our time won't be same to have a glance bat each other.

I have replied to your question in the message do have a look at it.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2018, 03:33:29 AM »
Hey Danny,

Yes, that happens with the Kleem or mantras, aligning adjustment and now frequency and state you are aligning to, seeing end result, the combo .

It sometimes takes awhile  for new energy to show on this plane, call it lag etc .Celebrate as you are.  When you do meditate again or with a mantra don't drive, as you have now learned. Yes, some can, but really you shouldn't.

With the results keep with the Kleem for now.

As for seeing the one ex, a lot, that will happen as well as many people will start to be attracted into your life, some back, others new, and you have to be in happiness, and joy as you are. In the now and moment, synchronicities will start coming in more.

Radiate love, see love, be love, that is the one frequency.   

Welcome to mindfulness,..., keep in the now. Don't get distracted or being in lack. Keep in your new state. Will send rest PM when have time. Congrats, good job. You have placed your order, now have the confidence it will arrive.

Continue to be disciplined and see end result, don't waver, vacillate or get into any drama or doubts.

Light and Blessings,
Angel
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 03:39:08 AM by AngelusofftheSea »