Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: My progress  (Read 2723 times)

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1178
  • -Receive: 1269
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Re: My progress
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2018, 12:19:52 PM »
This should be a blog.

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2018, 01:42:36 AM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:22:35 PM by Kosmic »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 604
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2018, 01:50:18 AM »
donīt know if she just donīt want to communicate interest, she is playing hard to get or she just isnīt interested anymore.

You've seen first hand right here how pointless it is to twist yourself up in wild assumptions. Become aware when doing this again next time and stop it earlier. Believe only that what you see for yourself....as you did when you eventually caught up with her.

The rest does not matter too much. You just need to worry about being the best and most natural Kosmic you can be, don't fake anything. She'll like you most when you're being your best. If she don't, who cares? Plenty more where she came from.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1178
  • -Receive: 1269
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2018, 03:28:16 PM »
This should be a blog.

Is that a compliment, a critique on my approach to this haha, or just an observation?

Anyway, small update.

This friday:

Where my main poi texted hahaha, at almost everything i wrote to her, and seemed engaged in the conversation, with her texting me funny memes and screensshots out of nowhere, from monday to wednesday, she has been kind of cold to me on messenger from thursday and till now. I donīt know if she just donīt want to communicate interest, she is playing hard to get or she just isnīt interested anymore.

However when i saw her this friday, she seemed kind of still interested. When our lecture was over, she was walking in front of me and looked back and stopped to wait for me, so we could walk to the group meeting together, something she never really does. She sat across the table from me, when we arrived at our group meeting, however at one point when i was talking (and she couldnīt see my screen) she came over and sat next to me for about a minute, then she moved closer to me and her legs began to act really restless, and then she got up and went back to her chair. At one point she said my name, when she asked me something and it seemed like she was nervous saying it and like she almost got a joy out of saying it (It could be me just seeing things though) I also tried to keep long eye contact, but she would move her gaze pretty quickly between the group members when she was talking. Then when i was talking, she suddenly held her gaze at my eyes for quite a long time and i donīt know why, but i forgot what i was going to say, so i had to look away quickly and then look back.

Then one of her friends joined our group meeting, and when i talked to my main poiīs friend, it was like her friend froze and didnīt know what to say. Her friend seemed very shy to be honest. When i said i had to catch a specific bus, my main poi said she had to catch that bus as well. When I got up to leave, my main poi and her friend got up to leave as well. Then I talked to the rest of the group quickly, and she waited for me with her friend, something she normally donīt do, as we normally leave a group meeting seperately. When we got outside, her friend kept asking me questions about what i thought about the college so far and agreeing with me, where my main poi almost ignored what i said. When we got to bus they were suppose to take, i said i had to take a different bus at a different location, then my main poi said that they could take that bus as well, and might as well follow me there.

I dunno, iīm confused at the moment. Should i just tell her how i feel? I really want to, but that desire comes from a needy/desperate kind of state i think, or maybe it doesnīt. I donīt really knowīat the moment haha. Is she playing hard to get, is she just confused about her feelings for me, is she interested at all, or is she just unsure about me and frustrated that i havenīt said anything myself? I am at a place where i need guidance. It donīt actually feel like itīs resistance...iīm confused whether she is just tired of playing games, like she said with the other dude and she thinks im playing a game or something, if itīs resistance, if she is just confused herself or if she just isnīt interested at the moment because i have send her some "bad/needy" kind of energy.

If anybody have read my overlong posts...first of all thank you haha, but second, do you care to take a guess and maybe give me an advice what to do?

An observation, because it is interesting and would probably be interesting to people outside this forum.

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2018, 02:53:24 AM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:23:25 PM by Kosmic »

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2018, 02:56:51 AM »
donīt know if she just donīt want to communicate interest, she is playing hard to get or she just isnīt interested anymore.

You've seen first hand right here how pointless it is to twist yourself up in wild assumptions. Become aware when doing this again next time and stop it earlier. Believe only that what you see for yourself....as you did when you eventually caught up with her.

The rest does not matter too much. You just need to worry about being the best and most natural Kosmic you can be, don't fake anything. She'll like you most when you're being your best. If she don't, who cares? Plenty more where she came from.

I know. Wild assumptions havenīt really brought me much good.I need to be more aware and focus on being my best.

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2018, 06:31:07 PM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:23:53 PM by Kosmic »

Offline Bacon of Canada

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 64
  • Building experience daily!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2018, 06:26:03 AM »
I'm sorry you're in this situation. I would stop rs completely right now and she will feel the shift. She might pursue you after she no longer feels your energy.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 875
  • -Receive: 1630
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2018, 10:54:20 PM »
If it were me I'd be inclined to continue rsing her, but to back off completely in real life and outwardly pay her no more attention. Maybe give it a chance to work on its own, without trying to hurry it or pressure her. If after a few more weeks she doesn't show interest, I'd accept it's not going to happen, and move on.

Offline Hapoalim

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2018, 12:25:24 AM »
I haven't been here in a while and came back now and saw your posts.
My advise for you is if you really want her stop keeping tabs on your progress. Stop writing and giving focus to your current reality. Stop what you are doing! If you want something then imagine what you want..live in that imagination and let it be your only reality. Live from the end. Highly recommend Neville Goddard.
Stop with the RS and other stuff. At least for now. Work on loving yourself coz how you feel about yourself and what you see in your current reality is all you..you pushed out.
AND TAKE NO ACTION IN THE REAL WORLD..ALL ACTION YOU TAKE WILL BE DONE IN YOUR IMAGINATION!!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: