Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: My progress  (Read 2724 times)

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: My progress
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 03:52:26 AM »
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 01:15:50 AM by Kosmic »

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 02:09:40 PM »
I´ve temporarily deleted my post, as i noticed this thread made me less detached than i was, but i saved them and will post them again when i got an update worth sharing.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2018, 04:41:03 AM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:18:53 PM by Kosmic »

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 584
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2018, 04:50:57 AM »
So I realized something today. Its very true I need to work more on myself, however asking my poi out was definitely the wrong call. Yesterday i was so desperate to be with her all of a sudden, that i was about to just blurt it out to her, that i was interested in her and wanted to ask her out (Because that is basically what i do when i get too desperate) But then i meditated on it, and despite i really wanted to, my meditation made me realize it wasn´t the right time.

Did the usual MT and some repelling outside influence that night. Today she was still kind of cold to me (Have been all week) and i realized it actually bothered me. Then i read some threads in here, and i remembered why i started with this in the first place. It wasn´t to get specifically her, but to learn more about all this stuff and master this side of me. To be better at manifesting things i want in life, and improve on the ability i have always had on a small scale,but never been able to get with things i really want. One of things i have never achieved was to be with a girl i was really interested in, which is why i chose RS. Before this i tried manifesting lottery numbers, but could always only manifest the first 5 numbers (out of 7 in my country) and would always only win what would amount to 20-100 dollars, depending on how much money were at stake that saturday. But i always won and i have always drawn exactly what i wanted at my exams, so that motivated me to try RS again.

Yes, if you go the LOA way, self love and work on your charisma and magnetism that will help with the goals you are looking for then just RS on a person. Either way up to you. RS, is different then the others.

I would strongly recommend some other methods for your wealth  and lottery things you want. It is possible to win the lottery, with spiritual law methods or LOA and very familiar in winning with. I would prefer a different thread or PM for that though. Wealth is a mind set you must have. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

You alone have the power and can do the things you set out to do. The power is within, when you don't like something outer, look within. Change your thoughts, change your world. Align to what you want. If you want wealth ,align to wealth, and money. Emulate those for which it comes easy. Good luck to you.

It is good you had self control for your scenario. Confidence and being the giver of your own value is the key, to not feeling rejection. ( *I also say that in so many words, but the actual wording of this giver of value, that I love, credit is to Colonel Roosevelt)

When you reject yourself, feel unworthy or less of, that will be mirrored back to you in your relationships or what you are trying at times. When you put everything into outer and another to hold your happiness and power you in fact are not seducing them as much as seducing yourself into giving up your value and power. If you want it changed with her. Radiate love to yourself and have confidence you are worthy for it to come back. You can't fake it though, as eventually whatever lack you have inside will be reflected in a new  relationship. If you work on that and you, you will attract many, radiate and have the magnetism to hold that and draw in so much. Many don't want to work within though, so either way do what is best for you and you will eventually get there.

Best to you,

Angel
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 12:37:04 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline anteres

• Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 149
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2018, 03:41:13 PM »
This is one of the best advices in this forum.
I started my journey with Ex back and but found myself back on my way. I'm still learning though. I am willing to be the best version of myself.
Thanks for this reply. I am writing in this forum after a long long time. 
I have pmed you too. :)

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 584
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2018, 12:33:00 AM »
This is one of the best advices in this forum.
I started my journey with Ex back and but found myself back on my way. I'm still learning though. I am willing to be the best version of myself.
Thanks for this reply. I am writing in this forum after a long long time. 
I have pmed you too. :)

Thank you anteres, so nice to see you back. I got your message and will respond soon.

Blessings and Light,

Angel

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2018, 12:48:03 AM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:19:28 PM by Kosmic »

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2018, 01:26:06 AM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:20:00 PM by Kosmic »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 604
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2018, 05:21:21 PM »
Some questions. During one of my step in sessions, where i was lying down and imagining that my consciousness flew into my main poi's body, wlaking over and hugging me and feeling love for me, my solar plexus area suddenly started to make these weird cramps everytime i exhaled. This happened while i was in her body, and it got really distracting, so i flew into my own body again and the sensation disappeared almost at once. What could that be about?

I am not about to sit here and say that the stomach cramps are coming from her because the feelings that you get from your own body are a result of your own awareness of these feelings.
Continue playing about with where you place your awareness and continue to take note of the feelings until you get a fair amount of data to be able to start formulating an educated hypotheses of your own.

That last sentence above also goes for your other point....there's not enough data yet to form any conclusion, it would only be assumptions at this stage and that's not good enough.

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2018, 07:44:49 PM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:20:40 PM by Kosmic »

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2018, 08:22:26 PM »
Yes, I think you're still not ebelieving enough in your techniques, because you are still searching for signs and sensations. Keep calm, it's a first stage, I think everyone of us have needed comfirmation at some point. The only way RS-RI could work is having 100% trust, but that confidence I think it's a process

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2018, 12:24:21 AM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:21:09 PM by Kosmic »

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2018, 12:28:39 AM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:21:32 PM by Kosmic »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 604
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2018, 10:40:54 PM »
Yes, I think you're still not ebelieving enough in your techniques, because you are still searching for signs and sensations.

Signs and sensations are EXACTLY what Kosmic should be looking for, particularly sensations for that is all there is too us...sensations in the brain and through the body / nervous system caused by our senses receiving electrical charges from our local environment, sending them up to the brain and through the pineal gland so that the brain can paint the picture of the world that we navigate daily and nightly. For example in many cases, a deaf person has perfectly functional ears but it's the connection from the ear to the part of the brain that interprets and transmutes the electrical charge frequency when it is between the bandwidth that our ears receive frequency in, into the sound that we hear.
What we see, hear, feel, smell, taste and our emotions every day is the end result of this process but is not actually what is out there, in my humble opinion.
If you just ignore all of this priceless data and potential part-way confirmation that you are succeeding or otherwise simply pissing into the wind and failing miserably, how else would you really know?
Look at it this way, if one football team believed that you're not allowed to use your feet to touch the ball at all during the match but the other team knows that you use your feet to play, who do you think will win the game?
So forget the belief because belief propagates largely inaccurate judgement on information due to biasedness and also wild assumptions. I personally found it far more profitable to look at what I was doing critically and I was prepared to change things when fuck all was happening. We are all individuals and we all find our success in different avenues because we all like different things and we happily choose to do more of what we like.
We are forever processing data but we are a lazy species that has grown to filter out much that's deemed useless, which I think is bad but fortunately, not impossible to reverse.

If you want something to change then it is YOU that has to change first. For you to change, you first have to really want to change.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:37:50 PM by Alexbally »

Offline Kosmic

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2018, 04:38:28 AM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:21:59 PM by Kosmic »