Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I have a lead on a job that I want. Tips?  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 24
  • Now I am Power Ranger! WOW. It's morphin' time!
    • View Profile
Re: I have a lead on a job that I want. Tips?
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2018, 09:54:46 AM »
One more thought. Go within, and SEE if you really want it or higher. Something made me keep going back to that. If so, then SEE with no doubt you have it. SEE IT. Act and feel, see the scenes of it, a few times until you totally are immersed. See the handshake and believe, see increase in pay and responsibility. It is a test of faith, to do for months.

Id do it once a week just to program your subconscious mind you dont have to do it everyday.

I used to do rituals everyday and it works...crystal clear manifestation.

Now I do rituals every minute because well life is a ritual.

The secret to rituals though is connecting to God. Feeling him grab and connect to your heart chakra. So powerful should be done every other day minimum with some prayers to stay connected. Angel is connected its why she gets messages from spirits and the Unseen to the naked eye world.

Hell one time she told me about some magi pissed off at me about a business deal. I had just finished trading some stuff with some dude online and sent him an email saying his work sucks and want a refund lol.
How the hell she know? A hacker? Maybe or just really connected to the Universe

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 625
  • -Receive: 583
  • Mountain Estate Castle ❤️lapis philosophorum❤ E=mc
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2018, 10:00:46 AM »
 ;) KNEW this was you. Hugs.

I have a huge crystal ring from 1880, when I wear it, watch out, money flows to me and more in a good and perfect way...  8)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 10:04:01 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 24
  • Now I am Power Ranger! WOW. It's morphin' time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2018, 10:14:28 AM »
Of course you knew. Who can hide from your third eye open!

;) KNEW this was you. Hugs.

I have a huge crystal ring from 1880, when I wear it, watch out, money flows to me and more in a good and perfect way...  8)

Interesting I have attention span of a gold fish forgot what I was ganna say. Oh yeah interesting crystal ring, Like crystals you find on the ground or a special crystal? What type.

I use diamonds for wealth and it works. Makes people have a strong urge to pay you / hook you up with money for some reasom

Offline Imitation_deg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 510
  • -Receive: 289
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2018, 08:51:14 PM »
Thanks for the information about the rituals.
And thank you for your insight, Angel.

Iíll be honest....
I really liked my responsibilities at my old job but it was a very unique situation and it is uncommon to do what I did at my old job.  This job that I interviewed for is the closest thing to my old job, but a lot of the fun stuff isnít there.  Itís strictly admin work, but I know that with this experience on my resume, itíll lead me to something more aligned to what I want. 
But I donít want to work the job I have now.  Iíve moved passed it and the role I interviewed for is a lateral move, and one that is above my current position.

And then Iím also thinking I want to get out of this industry.  My experience was so bad at my last job, it is turning me off from continuing to work in this industry.
A lot going on in my mind still.  I would much rather than the other job than my current job.  And by no means, is this other job my dream job.  But itís an element I donít know that will help me get back on track to my dream job.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2018, 09:53:17 PM »
nteresting I have attention span of a gold fish forgot what I was ganna say. Oh yeah interesting crystal ring, Like crystals you find on the ground or a special crystal? What type.

I use diamonds for wealth and it works. Makes people have a strong urge to pay you / hook you up with money for some reasom

Not sure, it was a wealthy family members, re-set in 1930. With that, the 23rd Psalm and a hand made pearl purse she swears those are what made her wealthy.

As for getting past me, you are right, thought about it and nailed it within short time, but wasn't sure until little later...lol

Yes, Heart chakra, and the power of God, I truly appreciate a few of us understand. The power, baby . 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 10:55:07 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 1254
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2018, 09:56:37 PM »
All the best with the job. I have an interview on Tuesday. Need to start prepping. Let us know the outcome.

Offline Imitation_deg

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2018, 09:58:15 PM »
Good luck on the interview!!!!!  Hope it goes well!!!

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2018, 10:10:47 PM »
I really liked my responsibilities at my old job but it was a very unique situation and it is uncommon to do what I did at my old job.  This job that I interviewed for is the closest thing to my old job, but a lot of the fun stuff isnít there.  Itís strictly admin work, but I know that with this experience on my resume, itíll lead me to something more aligned to what I want.
But I donít want to work the job I have now.  Iíve moved passed it and the role I interviewed for is a lateral move, and one that is above my current position.

And then Iím also thinking I want to get out of this industry.  My experience was so bad at my last job, it is turning me off from continuing to work in this industry.

Either way, bless it all, be as happy and joyful as you can be. See happiness and satisfaction at the job, until another comes in. If you can do that, you will bypass any sorrow or problems and hook the energy to bring in another ( your dream job) with ease. Align, with perfect job, now.

Define your dream job in detail. Write it out, or affirmations, or see it and live it. Whatever works and see it come through. It might even be the company you are at does a surprise position like it. Remind me when I have time about my executive friend that made his dream position, lived it for a few weeks with his own name plate.The real one came through within a short time. Hilarious, true and awesome story.

I coached him through it as well as it was a corporate event, pulling out of his energy why he set his income only so high. We resolved and he doubled within 1 year. Anything is possible once you align and dissolve obstacles or blocks. Sheer intention and will at times is best and nothing else.

Keep going. Be only in faith and happy no matter what. When something upsets you or an emotion comes, see it pass by like a cloud. Acknowledge it and say but I have this ( your dream job or whatever ). As for the emotion or situation see why, if you need to forgive, move on from or what you learned. Pivot, go on a break, get coffee, talk to a friend in a good way and don't dwell on anything that will draw and bring more hurt, anger or lack. Your life is magical and will get better each and everyday.

ďWhen you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.Ē
― Catherine Ponder

From philosopher, James Allen, : Through his thoughts, man holds the key to every situation and contains within himself that transforming and regenerative agency by which he may make himself what he wills.Ē

Money is a natural energy which flows into my life, prospering me in many ways.

I surround myself with successful people

I am positive

The way is clear for me, for my perfect job and abundance to come through. It is here. 

I am business minded

Life loves me. I AM loved and loving.

If you need an alignment let me know by PM

On a different note, also remind me to tell you of the middle of the night FEAR, after being woken up for something, that had NOTHING to do with the water tank. A first thought of it with fear in a moment and next day it burst in basement. Many would have thought coincidence, I realized later what happened, and even spiritual meaning of water in the area it was. It all corresponded to my thought, as well as the water meaning, directly addressed an issue in my life at that time. It was taking 100%, all is good. I learned quick and reminder about being a fast manifestor with emotions. Learned what I needed and actually valued the clarity for a question I had. Manifested a new one and done.

Angel xo
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 11:02:52 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Imitation_deg

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2018, 09:51:23 AM »
Once again Angel, I wanted to follow up on my post and the advice you gave me.  I hope you read this and the other.  Really, I canít thank you enough for all the time and energy you spent on me.  Thank you for all the love and healing energy you sent me.  I received it and felt my pain go away that was holding me back from transcending to a higher state of being.  I never thought I could go this high but with you help and guidance, I received the love of the Universe.
All my manifestations are coming true.  And you really are so right when you said my word is my wand.  I got my job that I interviewed for and Iíve been training on it.  My peers are so wonderful and smart, and I can tell that my boss is really happy with me being on the team.
I still maintain good relationships with all my previous co-workers in my old department and itís finally nice to be an environment where I feel loved and appreciated. 
I love my new responsibilities and I was right about this job being a stepping stone to advance my career.  Iím so excited about all the new things I will be learningóthings I always wanted to learn at my old job but didnít get a chance to because of the old drama.

Really, thank you for teaching me all those new skills.  Iíve been able to see you do it in person and wouldnít have believed you otherwise.  Thank you for guiding me and showing me the way.  You truly are an amazing person to offer so much light and love to strangers you donít even know.  You have such a good and pure heart, I hope you are blessed for all that you do for others.

I am so glad I invested all my time into focusing on all the skills you taught me.  I achieved my career and love manifestations so easily and effortlessly.  Honestly there is not anything I can say to truly make you see how grateful I am for you for helping me change me life.  Thank you so much!!!!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 10:27:45 AM by Imitation_deg »

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 1254
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2018, 12:00:14 PM »
I'm really glad you got the job! Congratulations.vi got the job I went for too. It's only temporary up to next summer but it's a godsend, particularly in terms of the actual work I'll be doing.

Hope your induction and training goes well!!!

Offline Imitation_deg

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2018, 09:29:41 AM »
Hey Angel!
I feel so honored that you asked me to speak at your seminar regarding manifesting dream jobs.  I just wanted to follow up with it and run with you some of the techniques you taught me and how to present them to your clients.
Itís such an empowering feeling to feel so confident in my manifestation abilities and I really canít thank you enough for everything you taught me, and all the time and light energy you shared with me.

Because of you, Iíve got my career on track to the way I want to go, Iím making the money I want, Iím learning all the things I want to learn, and I have amazing relationships with my bosses and peers.  Iím surrounded by intelligent and compassionate people who are amazing at their jobs and I am in an environment of constant learning, growth, and opportunity, and I am so grateful for you for everything youíve done for me.

When you get the time, Iíd love to talk about speaking about your techniques before we meet up.  Please check my other post, too, because I do have a question.

Thank you again Angel! 

Tags: