Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Subliminal Image Software  (Read 774 times)

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 406
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
Thoughts, Subliminals, Hypnosis, Meditations, Affirmations, Paranormal Software, Random Generators, Manifesting, Powers, Psychic, Intuitive, Researcher, EVP, Experimenter, Mind Reprogramming Expert @ SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 24
  • Now I am Power Ranger! WOW. It's morphin' time!
    • View Profile
Re: Subliminal Image Software
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 03:38:04 AM »
People still use windows?!?

Wanted to give it a try, I'll stick with this one then http://www.activedancer.com/index.htm

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1176
  • -Receive: 1265
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 04:05:49 PM »
People still use Windows yes. The latest version but yes it still exists. I work in education and we use it there.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Phoenix07

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 01:26:53 PM »
Alex, which subliminal software do you recommend?

I've seen you also recommended a Java download about a year ago?

I've just downloaded Subliminal Blaster, as I thought, since I'm on my computer for a good 5-6 hours a day, it's a waste of an opportunity to target subliminals into my subconscious.

Offline alexburke

• Thank You
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 05:39:02 AM »
Images are still in testing for myself so I don't have enough experience to compare the 2 as of yet.
I think the text should be as small as possible but readable and subliminal blaster limits that. The free java version does not.
The java also just recently got open sourced publicly for other programmers to freely expand upon and advance.
It can be opened more then once to have x2 of the amount of subliminal flashing's to be running as well.

Try using your own name in the text subliminals its a good place to start the brain into reprogramming.
It should only take a few hours for a subliminal topic to start having an overall impact.
That's why I have over 13k affirmations from just over the past 1 or 2 years.
Don't be afraid of experimenting with expanding its limitations.

Here's the link to the java subliminal text. https://github.com/krolaw/fst
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:50:36 AM by alexburke »

Offline Phoenix07

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 01:21:45 PM »
I have my settings as 'Message Interval' - 1 second, 'Message Duration' - Minimum (Almost Invisible). I can see them flashing, but I can't read them consciously, as it's too quick, and flashing at random points on my screen.

I have 2 copies of Subliminal Blaster running, one with Money subliminals, and another for attracting a partner. Both are fairly basic at the moment, as I'm tweaking statements into more specific things. I'm also looking at setting up more copies that include statements on happiness, and general physical and emotional well-being.

Do you have any advice on perhaps including statements that remove limiting beliefs? I want to throw a few statements in, but not sure on the effect, and I don't really want to phrase it as, 'All limited beliefs relating to money are now gone', as it still includes the word 'limited'.

How would I incorporate my name into a subliminal?

I also look forward to hearing about your experiences with images.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:25:49 PM by Phoenix07 »

Offline alexburke

• Thank You
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 11:58:24 PM »

Quote from: Working examples for money
All limiting beliefs towards money are now removed , All negative beliefs towards money are now removed , All problems towards money are now removed, All issues towards money are now removed, etc.

Quote from: Working examples for attracting using LOA in subliminal format
I successfully manifest ___ , I have ___ manifest perfectly for me , ___ manifests perfectly for me, I am happy towards ___ manifesting perfectly for me, I have gratitude towards ____ manifesting perfectly for me

The mind body connection and of course things like brain chemistry and more make for a lot of factors that are somewhat complications for just generating happiness on command with subliminals. Its possible to have statements like "I am feeling happier now" have an influence on the system of well being as a whole but expect it not to always be producing a result every time you use it.

Offline Phoenix07

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 01:57:11 PM »
Thanks for those statements.

Just a few more questions. Do you think I should try the affirmation list that you posted back in October 2014, which focus on visualisation, meditative state, health,  self-talk, and manifestation ability.

You posted way back then (from the "Subliminal blaster / Subliminal flashing affirmation list / guide" thread,

After years of subliminal flashing software experimentation I have drawn conclusions that are of benefit.

Flashing subliminals to be advanced at the skill of manifesting ANY desire is the way to go.
Programming the specific desire/intention with flashing subliminals is a "No No" in my experience.

If you watch things like television, movies often your likely to cause a lot of cognitive dissonance
over money / love etc (individual intention/desire) when programming the intentional statements .

Is that still the case in your experience since then? If you think that is still better than focusing on specific subjects i.e. Money, Love, then I'm more than happy to give it a go.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:58:51 PM by Phoenix07 »

Offline alexburke

• Thank You
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2018, 10:12:27 PM »
October 2014 was a long journey away from 2018 here now.
Yeah I'd say give the subliminals a try.

Offline alexburke

• Thank You
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2018, 02:44:59 AM »

Offline ScottJ153

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2018, 10:38:09 PM »
this is the best one that i found to actually get rid of the limiting beliefs in your subconscious mind that's preventing the law of attraction from actually working, here's the link http://subconciousmindzone.com/the-real-secret-to-success/, it's worked for my family,friends and other people that i recommended it to.

Tags: free