Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to get everything you want using LOA =)  (Read 773 times)

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 274
  • -Receive: 930
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How to get everything you want using LOA =)
« on: September 12, 2018, 12:26:30 AM »
Hey everyone :)

I posted a success story recently regarding how I attracted an ex from many years ago back into my life. I also posted one a while back regarding my trip to LA last year and explained what I did, and people STILL ask me how I achieved my LOA goals lol. Joseph Murphy (Power of Subconscious Mind) and Neville Goddard have always been my reference points regarding LOA and anytime I've had doubts in myself. I still enjoy reading their work, mainly as reminders to keep doing what I'm doing. There are a lot of other good authors/teachers out there, but also many bad ones too, unfortunately. As soon as you read about a teacher saying something along the lines of "The Universe knows whats best for you, you were too attached, etc" then you need to RUN! LOL.

Recently, I came across a Neville Goddard reddit group and discovered a great post from a user named OrionDirectorate that's worth sharing with everyone.

"okay - heads up, this is going to be a long post, and there's not going to be a td;lr because you'll need to read everything I write to understand the information i'm trying to get across. having said that, let's get started.

i'm going to be honest - this will be difficult, not physically difficult, but difficult nonetheless. the reason for this is because as human beings, we begin to engrain in our own minds certain ways of doing things. when attempting to change that, every cell in our body except our conscious mind is telling us "ugh, no thanks, we'll just stick to what we know'. now, you're going to have to DO IT! that is the thing that people don't understand, they read and read and listen and listen and research and research and on and on, but the thing that they neglect to do is to ACTUALLY PUT INTO PRACTICE WHAT THEY'RE LEARNING! you're gonna have to do it, and you're gonna have to do it EVERY SINGLE DAY until you get what you want. but the good thing (other then getting what you desire) is knowing from that point on that you can accomplish everything you set out to do, no matter the earthly obstacles. but you're gonna have to do what I tell you to do.

first: get off your phone, get off youtube, get off netflix - these things steal your mind power. in essence, they fill your imagination with their own images and prevent you from creating your own. this is because your mind already thinks that you're imagining what you want, your mind will neglect to put in it's own work because it thinks that your fancy for imagination is already fulfilled. what i mean by this first step; when we supply an endless stream of music, movies and tv shows, our mind gets lazy and doesn't want to make its own images, which makes it hareder for us to vividly visualize. when you're bored, instead of watching the tv, read a neville book!

second: decide ONE thing that you want - yes, ONE. not multiple things, ONE it's going to be easy to focus on this one desire, and when you accomplish your first desire (and hopefully your biggest) you can go on to any of your numerous other desires.

third: think of ONE scene that implies that you ALREADY have what you desire. make it something that you can easily add sensory vividness to. ie: touching a door handle, walking up the stairs, eating, touching someone, etc

fourth (AND PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT): get into a drowsy, sleepy state BEFORE bed. an easy way to induce this: as you lay down, put your hands underneath your butt. then focus on the your heart beat you feel from the pressure of your butt on your palms. this is an easy way to focus on one minute thing that will move you into the sleepy state. now i'll tell you why the sleepy state is important - it will become SO EASY to touch anything or see anything you desire' your conscious mind is turning out TERRABYTES of data per second, and it becomes difficult to begin to use your mind's eye when your brain is already processing all of this data. many have equated to to the alpha state - but don't dabble in that terminology because Neville sure has heck didn't. I digress, just get in that state as you lay down before bed

fifth: begin looping that scene that you determined before you laid down. keep adding sensory details - you can do it! while you're adding sensory details, also FEEL the emotions' the happiness, the excited-ness, etc' this will only quicken the images. you will begin to ACTUALLY SEE your scene, as if you were there.

sixth (and probably the hardest): keep replaying that scene over and over. KEEP DOING IT you'll want to think of other scenes but DON'T' just keep replaying it over and over - eventually your conscious mind will "pass out" and before you know it, you'll wake up in the morningl

but ORION, how do I know if I did it correctly?

easy; when you wake up you will KNOW that you did it correctly, you may even full-heartedly believe that you actually do have it! during the day, if you face anything that negates your imagination or makes you feel bad - just say to yourself "well that's funny, because it's already done'" your subconscious will BLESS you with faith, but only if you did it correctly. you don't need to wow about visualizing during the day or "getting in the vortex" or changing your 'frequency" or any of that non-sense - because you will KNOW it is done"

Here's the link to the full thread for anyone interested - https://www.reddit.com/r/NevilleGoddard/comments/87jty8/i_have_risen_heres_my_most_popular_post_how_to/

I like this guys post because he just gets it. If any of you read his posts on that reddit group, he's shared some of his success' using this method (nightly method) and STICKING to the work EVERY DAY. Now if you're interested how and why the subconscious mind works the way it does, then read POSM by Murphy. But I'm sure most of you don't care and just want your ex back, or to own a Tesla, or whatever the fuck you want. Either way, read the book regardless and you'll understand why you don't have the things you want.

I posted this a while back, but it's a great exercise for everyone to follow, especially doubters and newcomers to LOA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYZxeWuO34&t=

Watch and listen carefully to the first 10 minutes of the video. Then watch it again until it sinks in. You can see the difference between the conscious mind and subconscious mind. Think of the "I will not climb a ladder reminder" as the bombardment of negativity we experience throughout the day regarding our desire (i.e. I don't have the money, my ex won't talk to me, how can I bla bla, etc). But then when you go to sleep imagining yourself climbing the ladder and fall asleep in that state, you'll experience climbing a ladder in your physical world eventually. Just as you're drifting off to sleep is the best time to reprogram your subconscious mind (when you're in Alpha and/or Theta)

Now the problem I've heard people mentioning is that when they try to visualize/imagine their goal, that their mind wonders off or they have trouble focusing. The solution? Fucking practice, LOL! You can only get better by practicing. Some people have the natural talent that can easily imagine/visualize and some may just need to work hard at it, neither is a problem. The main problem I've always read about on these forums is a lack of discipline and persistence. The method is very simple, but not always easy. Of course, the more you practice the easier it gets.

So when you see people coming in here and complaining about how they've been doing x,y,z for 2 weeks and nothing has happened, they're either doing something wrong or they're not being persistent in their imagination. Frankly, everything I quoted from the reddit user is a great and simple way to achieve your goals. Do them faithfully every night and let the universe, God, source, etc, do all the heavy lifting for you. Stop looking for signs, forcing things to happen, getting into the vortex, and just watch how things will happen in your favor so seemingly and naturally.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 827
    • View Profile
Re: How to get everything you want using LOA =)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 01:36:36 AM »
Great, clear info ... but for one part that should be cleared up. There's one primary reason people fail at LOA, and that is, indeed, their attachment.
Attachment gives energy to the belief in lack. If you feed the belief in lack, lask will be what you manifest. All the nightly methods in the world will not likely be enough to overcome it. That's why people's attachment to their desire blocks their ability to manifest it.

Letting go of that attachment is key. Its the magic dust that makes all this work, its the action of faith itself. Letting go of your desire tells the universe it is no longer a concern. Of cou, you don't actually let go of wanting it, the desire is still really there. But the heavy attachment, desperation, etc, is gone. This frees up generative practices like visualisation in alpha to work, unblocked by a subconscious mind that doesn't buy into the scenario.

To do this you simply let go of all thoughts and emotions about the desire. Read that again, not the desire, but all thoughts and emotions ABOUT the desire. If a positive, exciting thought arises, ok let it arise and let it go, and do the same for negative thoughts and emotions. Imagine you just fell off a boat carrying sacks of gold. You hold on to the gold, you get pulled down into the murky deep. You have to let go of the sacks if you want to live. The gold has value to you, but its weight will drown you. The same is true of your desire (in the case of a high level of attachment to the desire).

So you let go of all concern and trust that its a fait accomplis.

Now, a last point, yes, there are people who can power through incredible amounts of negative emotions and thoughts and marshal the faith necessary to manifest a desire while in a dark emotional place. If you're that person, great. Most of us aren't, we get doubts, we get upset and our faith is weak. I have seen powerful results from being in a state of 'letting go,' wherein the desire still sits there in the background, but not having it has no effect on my day-to-day happiness.

LOA uses your mind as its instrument, your psychological state can and will either make you or break you. It takes discipline and daily work to become adept at managing thoughts and attachment.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 02:39:24 AM »
Attachment gives energy to the belief in lack. If you feed the belief in lack, lask will be what you manifest. All the nightly methods in the world will not likely be enough to overcome it. That's why people's attachment to their desire blocks their ability to manifest it.

Letting go of that attachment is key. Its the magic dust that makes all this work, its the action of faith itself. Letting go of your desire tells the universe it is no longer a concern. Of cou, you don't actually let go of wanting it, the desire is still really there. But the heavy attachment, desperation, etc, is gone. This frees up generative practices like visualisation in alpha to work, unblocked by a subconscious mind that doesn't buy into the scenario.

I was actually thinking of bringing up attachment, but avoided it due to some confusion people can associate it with (which you've cleared up in your reply here).

On that note, I don't think attachment is good nor bad. There's obviously nothing wrong with being attached to something or someone. Think if you're a parent, you're naturally going to have an attachment to your kids. That means you're going to love and care for them unconditionally, but you're also going to worry and fear the worst things happening to them. Like you mentioned, often times you'll think in terms of lacking. So whats the solution?

To do this you simply let go of all thoughts and emotions about the desire. Read that again, not the desire, but all thoughts and emotions ABOUT the desire. If a positive, exciting thought arises, ok let it arise and let it go, and do the same for negative thoughts and emotions. Imagine you just fell off a boat carrying sacks of gold. You hold on to the gold, you get pulled down into the murky deep. You have to let go of the sacks if you want to live. The gold has value to you, but its weight will drown you. The same is true of your desire (in the case of a high level of attachment to the desire).

This is the solution, yes. But what does a person do in order to get to that state of being free from all the negative thoughts regarding your desire? Reprogramming your subconscious mind with proven methods such as the nightly method. At first, things may seem difficult, but with practice and persistence, it can get easier and easier. Then eventually those negative thoughts start to fade away, but this can only happen if people put the work into it.

You've been on this forum long enough and have seen many people fail with their LOA, but these people fail because they choose to not spend the time putting in the hard work. Or they do a half-assed job and then spend more time complaining and venting here. Look at the ex-back/SP community as an example. They constantly ask questions on why so and so isn't working, how come they're blocked, they've been doing XYZ for a month and nothing is happening, etc. These people are constantly going in loops and then letting these unwanted thoughts sink into their subconscious mind when they drift off to sleep. They obviously don't want to imagine these bad things, but they don't help themselves by not actually doing the work properly.

I like the example the reddit user posted as he does a fine job explaining everything, with his first point especially. He mentions how you need to get off your phone, social media, Netflix, etc. What are ex-back people doing usually? Constantly looking at their POI Facebook, looking at their status, always looking for a new technique or for proof.

There is actually a user on here who posted 2 success stories regarding getting a specific person back. I won't share her name unless she wants me to (people will probably bombard her inbox asking a million questions lol), but she mentioned how she attracted both these particular people in what seemed like impossible circumstances. She kept working at it despite the obstacles and negative feelings, and both these men came back to her. Heck, I attracted an ex back into my life from literally the other side of the world that I haven't seen in 10 years! All I did was imagine seeing a picture of us together as I drifted off to sleep. I did that most nights and 3 months later we were having coffee.

The ladder experiment is a great example of how someone can use LOA to build their faith towards their goals. I'd actually recommend people try it out for a week. If not a ladder, then try imagining something that's not so common or rare either. Maybe like throwing a tennis ball and do that every night for a week. They should follow the instructions from the reddit post here faithfully.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 03:33:35 AM »
I did mention that it takes discipline and hard work. That's what Angelus is always telling people, too. Do the fucking work. And it is very true that most don't want to do it. The 'letting go' part of it is actually faith and discipline in disguise. It is nothing more than dropping the barrage of negative thoughts and obsessions as they arise. Coaching one's self to move on, to trust, to KNOW that their desired situation exists now, and they have to just let it come to them.

In fact, the most important thing to let go of is the UNWANTED situation. Let go of what you don't want. Don't give it any importance, like they say in reality transurfing. Creative thought practices like visualization in alpha (nightly method if that works for you) can't work if the rest of the time the person is fretting over their ex, or whatever.

I know many, many people who have been practicing LOA (under that and many other names, as LOA is a horrible name for it) and they ALL say that the one thing they know they have to do is LET GO. If you don't you're fucked. Keep stressing and obsessing over that which you lack and you will keep lacking it. Its a facet of LOA that MC, for example, got entirely wrong, and proof of that mistake lies in the many failures of those he coached. The notion that one can implement LOA while in the throws of heartbreak is absolutely ridiculous. It never happens, we see the posts on here everyday. Desperation and limerence are no place from which to anchor an LOA effort. It will fail. Unless you're one of those rare specimens that has faith in such quantities that you can power through just about anything ... but I am not that, you are probably not that, and few on this forum are that for sure.

So I would add to your excellent primer to mend your mental and emotional state so that you're able to handle NOT having what you so deeply desire. For ex-backers, it meas, for the most part, getting over the ex. You weren't struggling in desperation for the 10 years you went without seeng your ex. Did you still love her? Probably. Were you desperate and grief-stricken over her being gone? No, probably not. That's the state we operate best out of.

Its bad news for the ex-back folks who are desperate to get them back  NOW. But the good news is, this WORKS. Discipline and perseverance are the keys.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2652
  • -Receive: 2352
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2018, 05:40:16 AM »

Letting go of that attachment is key.

Are you saying that that we need to let go of attachment before we do the method?

I was under the impression that by sticking to the method, you will let go of attachment over time. At first, your daytime thoughts and feelings might still be negative but if you persist then the daytime thoughts will become that of peace, confidence, and fulfillment.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 06:08:51 AM »
I did mention that it takes discipline and hard work. That's what Angelus is always telling people, too. Do the fucking work.

Yes you two have, and myself as well, and even Maverick too (sorry if I left anyone out). I feel that it needs to be reiterated on these forums especially when you look at majority of these threads being posted here. Seriously, DO THE FUCKING WORK, PEOPLE!

The 'letting go' part of it is actually faith and discipline in disguise. It is nothing more than dropping the barrage of negative thoughts and obsessions as they arise. Coaching one's self to move on, to trust, to KNOW that their desired situation exists now, and they have to just let it come to them.

In fact, the most important thing to let go of is the UNWANTED situation. Let go of what you don't want. Don't give it any importance, like they say in reality transurfing.

I do agree, but I personally avoid mentioning letting go. I share the same sentiments as you on what letting go really means, but they're surprisingly many people in the LOA community that are convinced they have to let go of the desire itself. Being told things like "You have to not want it". These are ones I've come across over the years and I can't figure out where they're getting this information from. Hence, why I often tell people to just keep it simple like Neville explains and don't worry so much about things like alignment and vibrations, etc. That's probably the reason why I shared this thread from reddit as the user who posted it relates to me.

The notion that one can implement LOA while in the throws of heartbreak is absolutely ridiculous. It never happens, we see the posts on here everyday. Desperation and limerence are no place from which to anchor an LOA effort. It will fail. Unless you're one of those rare specimens that has faith in such quantities that you can power through just about anything ... but I am not that, you are probably not that, and few on this forum are that for sure.

I don't think it will fail necessarily, but people who are able to achieve success even when feeling at their worst, won't be able to keep their desired outcome. Think of those couples that break and and get back together all the time. Every break up happens because one or both parties in the relationship aren't over the past hurt, negative thoughts about said person, etc. For the people wanting a SP, I do agree that it's best to start with a clean slate. Like you mentioned, letting go of all the unwanted crap that's holding you back, not the actual desire. The best way to do that is to reprogram the subconscious mind, the nightly method just being one of many methods. I personally think the ladder exercise is a great way for someone to have their faith restored, especially when it's lacking. At least for me, it worked that way.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 06:13:16 AM by MA138 »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline MA138

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 06:26:38 AM »
Are you saying that that we need to let go of attachment before we do the method?

I was under the impression that by sticking to the method, you will let go of attachment over time. At first, your daytime thoughts and feelings might still be negative but if you persist then the daytime thoughts will become that of peace, confidence, and fulfillment.

Attachment will often come mixed with the thought that you can't have it. The greater your attachment, the stronger this negative thought (i.e. your fears, insecurities, etc) as well. But as mentioned in this thread, you should let go of anything that goes against your desire (the unwanted stuff, fears, negative thoughts, etc). If you stick to your method of choice and persist in it, eventually your negative thoughts will start to fade away. The longer it takes just means there's more negative thoughts to overcome.

Offline successninja

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 02:27:53 PM »
How to get everything you want? Just GET HAPPY or stop having negative beliefs about the things you want. Thats all there is to it. Everything you want will come to you IF YOU ARE NOT BLOCKING ITS MANIFESTATION.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 12:11:54 AM »
I do agree, but I personally avoid mentioning letting go. I share the same sentiments as you on what letting go really means, but they're surprisingly many people in the LOA community that are convinced they have to let go of the desire itself. Being told things like "You have to not want it". These are ones I've come across over the years and I can't figure out where they're getting this information from. Hence, why I often tell people to just keep it simple like Neville explains and don't worry so much about things like alignment and vibrations, etc. That's probably the reason why I shared this thread from reddit as the user who posted it relates to me.

"You have to not want it" is a flawed statement .... BUT ...

The reason people say it is because operationally, practically, it works. There are other similar statements that get you to the same place:
You can want it, but be ok with the possibility of never getting it.
You have to just not care if you get it.
You have to desire it, then let it go.

Energetically (emotionally) they all do the same thing. They detach one from the outcome enough to stop blocking its manifestation.

Its call FAITH ... it just happens that there are many ways of getting there.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2018, 12:41:16 AM »
Energetically (emotionally) they all do the same thing. They detach one from the outcome enough to stop blocking its manifestation.

Its call FAITH ... it just happens that there are many ways of getting there.

I agree and once any emotional and subconscious blockages are removed, things start to fall into place.

But I still do see a problem in the wording of phrases like,

"You can want it, but be ok with the possibility of never getting it."
"You have to just not care if you get it."
"You have to desire it, then let it go."

This can still be confusing to many newcomers to LOA and even people who have experience. Imagine if you're told you have 6 months to live and someone tells you one of the above statements? I'd assume you probably want to punch them in the face lol. That's why I think choice of wording can make a difference for certain people.

I'd personally go with something like, "It's done. You already have *insert desire here* so stop worrying". Pretty much anything along those lines.

Online Hannahfierce8

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2018, 01:10:38 AM »
Iím a newbie, and I definitely needed to see all the points made on this page. Itís harsh, but true haha. Letting go is definitely difficult especially when you feel their presence constantly in your mind haha. Can anyone attach a link for the ladder method that was discussed

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2018, 04:30:50 AM »
I've tried this method before and I tried it again last night.  The problem I have with this method is that I can't seem to fall asleep thinking about my desire as if I already have it.  It seems that when I try to think of something while falling asleep it keeps me awake and then I can't fall asleep at all.  It keeps my mind active.  It reminds me of meditation, like when your mind begins to wonder off you keep trying to bring it back to your breath or whatever you're focusing on.  How on earth do you guys get this to work?  It seem impossible to fall asleep with something on your mind. 

Offline MA138

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2018, 07:09:10 AM »
Can anyone attach a link for the ladder method that was discussed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYZxeWuO34&t=
I've tried this method before and I tried it again last night.  The problem I have with this method is that I can't seem to fall asleep thinking about my desire as if I already have it.  It seems that when I try to think of something while falling asleep it keeps me awake and then I can't fall asleep at all.  It keeps my mind active.  It reminds me of meditation, like when your mind begins to wonder off you keep trying to bring it back to your breath or whatever you're focusing on.  How on earth do you guys get this to work?  It seem impossible to fall asleep with something on your mind. 

I can't stress the importance of practicing. The more you train, the better you get. Do you join a Karate class and expect to get a black belt within a week? If you did, I'd certainly love to meet you lol. Have you ever had a song stuck in your head and it just plays over and over? The problems you're having just means your mind isn't trained enough yet to hold a consistent thought. That's nothing to worry about, as with the example of having a song stuck in your head, you can imagine something you want in your mind over and over again.

In your situation, I'd recommend starting with simple things. Try spending 10 seconds imagining holding a baseball and feeling it with your hand. Then do it again for another 10 seconds, and again and again. Then do it for 30 seconds. Eventually, you train your mind to be able to hold a thought consistently and this helps with your discipline. You're in control of your mind so learn to take control of those unwanted thoughts.

Offline Hapoalim

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2018, 12:55:25 AM »
As soon as you read about a teacher saying something along the lines of "The Universe knows whats best for you, you were too attached, etc" then you need to RUN! LOL.

Exactly!!! If people will follow NG they will know that there is nobody outside of ourselves. We decide what is best for us!

Thank you so much for the wonderful thread. NG and Joseph Murphy are the men! One lottery winner won after reading Murphy's book POSM (great book).

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2652
  • -Receive: 2352
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2018, 04:20:56 AM »

I don't think I've ever been able to fall asleep imagining the scene. Plus, when I'm tired and sleepy I can't feel that the end result is real because all I feel is tired. But I have imagined scenes before bed time when I'm not tired but still relaxed and I went to sleep in the end feeling even if I wasn't directly thinking of or from that scene while drifting off to sleep. Maybe it's better to drift off to sleep while imagining the end, I can't say for sure, but doing it this way hasn't stopped results for me either. Out of curiosity, what methods do you do?

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • Magneta007: nevermind, that sounds gay saying that.
    September 15, 2018, 09:30:08 PM
  • Magneta007: hi extraordinary man
    September 15, 2018, 09:29:33 PM
  • ordinary man: hi
    September 15, 2018, 09:07:01 PM
  • Hannahfierce8: It’s saturday here :)
    September 15, 2018, 06:19:48 PM
  • siamesegirl: Well it's not really but it is, the way many people pronounce it.
    September 15, 2018, 01:46:12 PM
  • siamesegirl: No, it's the D in Wednesday that is silent!
    September 15, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
  • Magneta007: wednesday" I always spell that wrong, just dont hear the N  when you pronounce it
    September 15, 2018, 07:29:15 AM
  • Magneta007: uhh its wedsday/hump day where I live at, what day is it for you guys?!?
    September 15, 2018, 07:28:10 AM
  • Magneta007: 8)
    September 15, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
  • Magneta007: I am blessed!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9bsJ7oGokg
    September 14, 2018, 07:01:19 AM
  • Magneta007: WHy Siames, I thought cats would LOVE simba, he is the hottest Cat after all back when I was a kid.
    September 13, 2018, 10:45:36 PM
  • Magneta007: Sure Hanna send you lots of LOVE...here feal LOVE coming into your Heart chakra, feel it from the Universe, its better then any love I could send(just a hunch, Universe whispers to your ear once you are connected for so long)
    September 13, 2018, 10:43:56 PM
  • Hannahfierce8: If someone could send positive vibes it would be appreciated
    September 12, 2018, 09:31:48 PM
  • siamesegirl: I can't get sexy about Simba.
    September 12, 2018, 05:03:27 PM
  • Magneta007: Hi there!!! Good music to get some sexy time going on....the Lion key: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25QyCxVkXwQ&index=21&list=PLHug7KxqJrcHZ9_7dBUskq0WCTh0t4ErQ
    September 12, 2018, 02:36:27 PM
  • Nluvss: HELLO
    September 11, 2018, 12:49:34 PM
  • AngelusofftheSea: *Sorry Bengal
    September 11, 2018, 12:29:18 AM
  • AngelusofftheSea: Hi ordinary man welcome. Starlight125 thanks for the link before, it was great. ICan'ttakeit, I have a Begnal and a Turkish Van with the thumbprint of God.
    September 11, 2018, 12:28:45 AM
  • ordinary man: hi
    September 10, 2018, 08:56:16 PM
  • ordinary man: hello friends
    September 10, 2018, 08:55:30 PM
  • Ankur Sancheti: starseedmagick - This account is Deleted.
    September 10, 2018, 01:49:06 PM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W29xpRD0BwE
    September 10, 2018, 12:03:52 PM
  • TheLittleBat: LOL. True!!
    September 09, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
  • siamesegirl: Ha ha! We all know it's a 12 year old ogling posters of Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes in their bedroom, writing their names on their school books and daydreaming about them
    September 09, 2018, 04:41:36 PM
  • TheLittleBat: Don’t feed the trolls lol
    September 09, 2018, 01:18:07 AM
  • Magneta007: accendently slammed the garage door on my 24 year old cat....couldnt open it so had to run inside the house...he was walking side ways. Hair was all cloggy, half blind, meow was freak, sounded more like"MOOOM'MOOMMY!" when friend came over they would ask me "WHAT IS THAT THING!"
    September 07, 2018, 10:46:34 PM
  • Magneta007: Awww....cats really do have nine lives...stuff I seen my cats go through
    September 07, 2018, 10:26:44 PM
  • siamesegirl: We had a cat when I was living at home who lived to be 20, and one I have been cat sitting for was about 21 when he died last year. My oldest cat is nearly 17 and she is very fit.
    September 07, 2018, 01:31:31 PM
  • Magneta007: My bad its all crazy here. Forgot this forum is like a funeral :D
    September 07, 2018, 06:03:14 AM
  • Magneta007: They call drugs controlled substanced because you can controll yourself better....but alcohol you cant...."they they want us to suceed" dj khali
    September 07, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal