Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Can hanging on to the past too much affect manifestations?  (Read 661 times)

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 18
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Can hanging on to the past too much affect manifestations?
« on: August 31, 2018, 02:46:49 PM »
Question, question, in the title.  8)  8)

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 625
  • -Receive: 583
  • Mountain Estate Castle ❤️lapis philosophorum❤ E=mc
    • View Profile
Re: Can hanging on to the past too much affect manifestations?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 01:39:27 AM »
Yes, let that....  8) go...LOL

Live in the now.

Only let in what you want. Forgive yourself and the situation for the past. Forgive any, not for them or to them, in your own heart and mind to let go of the charge of the negative. Ho'oponpono works great for that.  I think I might know why you are asking, remember you will never get an award for letting an Ahole take advantage, or you give too much. You will learn that being a doormat, or worse is not good, not saying you are or were, saying sometimes once you learn to love yourself enough the users move onto another victim...LOL Forgive if that is the case, and realize in your worth, that you will never let those thoughts, feelings or ppl effect you again. Period. 

If great memories thank, and move onto more. If you stay in gratitude for all you have, more will come. Also the key is when thanking, you then thank for what you want, and your subconscious will accept it coming.

If you have to reprogram, get rid of doubts or go within and see why you thought that, forgive it, and now do the opposite, do it. Or see past it to the end result of the goal you have in mind. That takes your energy off what was, what wasn't or doubt or regret. It puts it on bringing in the great you do want. Use your emotions as a guide. If you are worried, in doubt, lacking or not seeing it come. That is exactly when you need to detach from those worries and put it on the vision of having it already. Or you will continue to turn to salt, live in the past or hurt.

See only what you want, if money, love, abundance, health or joy. See it, live in it and feel it a few times a day. Never doubt the good you want. See you deserve it, feel it and accept it.

Declare what you want, thank for it and have no doubts it is on it's way. Say I now accept this experience I do want, and let it in. No doubts.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 04:37:21 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 03:53:43 PM »
Yes! While it is nice to remember things from the past on occasion, it serves no purpose. Live in the here and now with visions of the future.

Offline ordinary man

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 08:45:53 PM »
Yes. it is really simple. 'Present' = Pre+Sent. So what kind of thoughts you sent to the Universe previously have created your present circumstances. So again if you are clinging to the past thoughts, it will manifest the situations which are similar to your thought's frequency and amplitude. 

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 07:39:12 AM »
Yes! While it is nice to remember things from the past on occasion, it serves no purpose. Live in the here and now with visions of the future.

Sometimes a person has to go into the past for shadow work. But once the shadow work is done, it's time to let it go!

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 07:40:51 AM »
Yes. it is really simple. 'Present' = Pre+Sent. So what kind of thoughts you sent to the Universe previously have created your present circumstances. So again if you are clinging to the past thoughts, it will manifest the situations which are similar to your thought's frequency and amplitude. 

YAS!

Tags: