Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Manifesting comes with a price?????  (Read 931 times)

Offline figtree41

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Manifesting comes with a price?????
« on: August 28, 2018, 12:23:09 PM »
Someone told me that manifesting comes with a price. So, for example,if you wanted $300million then Then as a price you would end up in a horrible car accident with your family and all of them die except you and you end up suing and getting $300million.. I really don't believe this but I was told this and I just want this community to share their experiences. I really want to attract a new love and I don't want to have to sacrifice anything important for that. For now I don't believe that concept,give me your input and experiences with manifesting

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 409
  • -Receive: 599
    • View Profile
Re: Manifesting comes with a price?????
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 12:37:58 PM »
If you believe it comes with a price, it will. If you don't, it won't.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 1254
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 01:01:52 PM »
Someone told me that manifesting comes with a price. So, for example,if you wanted $300million then Then as a price you would end up in a horrible car accident with your family and all of them die except you and you end up suing and getting $300million.. I really don't believe this but I was told this and I just want this community to share their experiences. I really want to attract a new love and I don't want to have to sacrifice anything important for that. For now I don't believe that concept,give me your input and experiences with manifesting

What absolute garbage!

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 784
  • -Receive: 6570
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 04:41:53 PM »

The price is your energy, focus, effort, time...
But if you believe in other "prices" such as in your example then it shows only your low self worth, low self confidence.
Keep in mind that every second of your life you are blessed by the sun, the air, the trees, the flowers, nature, Earth... they ALL soustain you, they all give you so much, and you "pay" nothing. Many people have much more than 300 million and they never ended up in car accident. But if you believe something bad has to happen so that you have something good then it probably will... because your reality always reflects your belifs. So go away from superstition and ignorance.

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 24
  • Now I am Power Ranger! WOW. It's morphin' time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 07:14:24 PM »
I agree with the posters above. Everything you do comes with a price. The law of cause and effect, the Universe weighs in all your karma then checks it out like a Sunday dinner. If you eat fatty food all day and never work out, there will be a price to pay physically, emotionally and mentally.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 08:05:12 PM »
I agree with the posters above. Everything you do comes with a price. The law of cause and effect, the Universe weighs in all your karma then checks it out like a Sunday dinner. If you eat fatty food all day and never work out, there will be a price to pay physically, emotionally and mentally.

Well yes, but that was not the angle I was coming from. The 300 million example was what I was thinking was total tommyrot.

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 02:06:55 AM »
Sometimes things can manifest in a way that you don't want. 

One of the first books I read on LOA was called "How To Get Everything You Ever Wanted".  I'm pretty sure he gave an example in that book of a guy that tried to manifest a certain amount of money.  Then he ended up in a car accident and lost his arm.  He ended up getting the exact amount of money he was trying to manifest from the insurance. 

I believe there was another example where someone had tried to manifest a certain amount of money and someone ended up breaking into their car and stealing their CD player.  The insurance ended up covering it in the amount they were trying to manifest. 

The author of the book recommended that you ask for your desire to come in a safe and loving way according to divine will and the free will of all concerned. 

I tried to manifest an income one time and the next thing you know I'm having to take care of my 92 year old grandpa.  I got the income I asked for but not in a way that I wanted it to come.  He had cancer that spread to his brain and he wouldn't sit still for more than a couple of minutes at a time.  I had to follow him around the house for 9 hours a day.  It was awful. 

So why do things manifest in a bad way?  In my case, it was not because I was thinking negatively all the time - I can tell you that.  I think maybe it was because while I wanted an income I didn't really want to go get a job.  So I had some resistance to going out and getting a job.  So the income came without me having to do that. 

So that's what I think.  Resistance can cause things to manifest in a way you don't want.  So it's probably better to deal with any resistance first. 

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 02:15:03 AM »
I really don't understand why you are relating these events. The case of the CD player isn't even manifesting what the person wanted as it was insurance money not a manifestation of anything asked for. It sounds like scaremongering and overanalysis to me, and nothing to do with resistance. Would be interested in other views.

Offline NyanshMan

• The Craftmen - 19 EU based experienced Magick Adepts , we meet in person, - Closed Group By Invitation only , not taking anymore members
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 183
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 03:42:55 AM »
So why do things manifest in a bad way?  In my case, it was not because I was thinking negatively all the time - I can tell you that.  I think maybe it was because while I wanted an income I didn't really want to go get a job.  So I had some resistance to going out and getting a job.  So the income came without me having to do that.  So that's what I think.  Resistance can cause things to manifest in a way you don't want.  So it's probably better to deal with any resistance first. 

In  my early experience of LOA,  this  type of  crap occurred, when i was  inexperienced , and therefore careless with  my  intent  and  wording, i attracted  and created some  unfortunate  incidents  -  accident (s),   fire,  etc, but these  were  non- financial LOA workings.

in attracting  money, i find  it safer to  focus LOA around  job  , career advancement and \  or business..and  link it to an amount, i want, so yes, if you  LOA for money, without having viable opportunities  for attracting the money , it  will go through the  path  of least resistance, sometimes that  path is less than palatable, because  you have not set some ground rules.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 02:22:44 PM »
 God will not give us a stone if we ask for bread, nor will He give us a serpent if we ask for fish (see Matthew 7:9-10).

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 02:08:56 AM »
No but it is possible that the bread or fish could come to you in a bad way depending upon your overall vibration that you're putting out. 

I really don't understand why you are relating these events. The case of the CD player isn't even manifesting what the person wanted as it was insurance money not a manifestation of anything asked for.

Yeah they asked for money, something like $200, and then they ended up getting that $200 from the insurance.  But it came in a bad way - someone busted out their car window and took their CD player. 

It sounds like scaremongering and overanalysis to me, and nothing to do with resistance.

The book teaches how to manifest things so I don't think he was trying to scare people, just warn them that things can come in a bad way if you're not careful.  That's way he recommends you ask that your desire come in a safe and loving way.  He uses prayer to manifest and adds that line into his prayers. 

Whether that actually helps, I don't know, because in my case I think it was resistance that caused my income to come in a bad way, I was resistant to the idea of going out and getting a job.  I don't know whether resistance played a role in those other examples or not.  If I remember correctly, I believe the person who had their car broken in to was afraid that someone might break into their car before it even happened.  So in that case it was probably a combination of their asking for the money and them fearing someone might break into their car.  So it might have manifested in that way because of their vibration of fear. 

But if you think about it, all negative feelings, including fear, is resistance.  So it seems to me that it's resistance in one form or another that can cause our desires to manifest in undesirable ways. 

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 02:23:01 AM »
But they didn't get 200 dollars. It was to replace something that was stolen or damaged. I would not call that a manifestation.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 07:42:52 PM »
From realneville.com:-

Question: If security came to me through the death of a loved one, did I bring about that death?

Answer: Do not think for one second that you brought about a death by assuming security. The greater you is not going to injure any one. It sees all and, knowing the length of life of all, it can inspire the other to give you that which can fulfil your assumption.

You did not kill the person who named you in his will. If, a few days after your complete acceptance of the idea of security, Uncle John made his exit from this three-dimensional plane and left you his estate, it is only because it was time for Uncle John to go. He did not die one second before his time, however. The greater you saw the life span of John and used him as the way to bring about the fulfilment of your feeling of security.

The acceptance of the end wills the means toward the fulfilment of that end. Do not be concerned with anything save the end. Always bear in mind that the responsibility to make it so is completely removed from your shoulders. It is yours because you accept it as so!

Offline nginger

• Natasha Ginger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • You Are The Master Of Your Mind!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2018, 09:43:23 PM »
If we think that manifesting will come with a price, or that manifesting may come with a price, we are focusing of our thought on that possibility. Since what your mind focuses on, either consciously or subconsciously, is what you are bringing into effect - in this case the fear of something bad maybe happening, then yes, there is that possibility for what you fear, or the possibility of something bad happening, to happen. It is best to eliminate all fear based thinking or superstition (Which is fear based in itself) from your conscious and subconscious completely, and focus on better feeling thoughts about the possibility of what you want to come into effect, to come into being. Also, believe that you deserve for it to come into being. Focus on visualizing what you want to happen, to happen, and what it would feel like when it actually comes into being, and meditate or focus on that feeling you will have.

Offline mauricethegreat

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Thoughts Create Reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2018, 10:59:51 PM »
Your thoughts are YOUR reality. Always think positive

Tags: