Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Are there times you have to accept that what you want just won't happen /  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 156
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile

So  now even Neville is wrong for you? haha

The fact is, if you want to be rich you have to have beliefs and a mental atmosphere that is compatible with wealth. Otherwise you may attract some money but nothing mindblowing. If this is what you call a "change in personality" then YES. The same for true love, you have to be your own person, you have to be whole by yourself; otherwise you attract broken people, broken relationship and some hard shit. You can try to "rs" and it will attract some kind of attraction and sexual experiences but again if your whole self and beliefs are not "healthy" you will not get something deep... Sorry to say but yes, LOA is much more than thinking positive and getting stuff. On deepest levels it asks you changes the whole being, your views and everything. Then you don't have to focus on small things, small details because when you change the core for lets say about money: you dont have to focus to manifest such a small thing as a car, even if that car is worth 3 millions. LOA is really not about focusing on things on people but on your core.

There are many simplistic mistakes that soupkitchenman has made in his diatribe above. I will detail them later. Lets give him a chance to respond to this first :

YOU ARE USING YOUR "SCIENCE" AND HIS THEORIES TO TELL YOUR LIES!

Ok. Point out where I have lied.

For clarity, indicate which is the science portion and which is the theory portion and which is the lie portion - use the format I deployed in my reply before this one.

Still waiting.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 872
    • View Profile
OL! Seth is the first who talked about parallel reality. That concept was completly alien before him! Years before science! In fact he helped scientists in quantum physics. The fact is that you're ready to find anything to prove your point, you just want your illusions to be true. You will listen and accept anyone who says what you want to hear. And for those who say the truth you will accept only the part that fits your illusions. Sad.

It might be safe to say Seth was ONE of the first spooks to talk about multiple universes. But the claim he was THE first might not be supportable. There are a great number of philosophers and scientists who talked about it, independent of any knowledge of Seth.  What's more important is that it doesn't really matter who said what first. What is important is whether you acacept it as true. Supe, you have gone so far as to even claim multiple realisties as YOUR ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE.

So I would assume that you do accept it as reality. And if it is reality, why would there be ... HOW COULD there be any limitation on what each universe/reality entails? Remember that "multiple" realities really means "infinite" realities. Any timeline can be manifested onto one's physical rreality at any time. The only limitation is .... drumroll please .....

Faith.

So yes, there are varying degrees of probablilty ... in THIS timeline as understood by you according to your grasp of LOA and your faith ... THIS realty (yours) is limited by what you call probability. And you're right as long as you want to be right.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 800
  • -Receive: 6673
    • View Profile
You cannot copyright "truth". So nothing I said here on anywhere is completly mine. But there is many ways to say the same truth.

If you claim to be limitless and if you believe in it you would radiate such a great light that you would be percieved as a living god on this Earth. And you probably would be very very famous and do miracuous things. Is it your case? No. I doubt that, because there is no one on this Earth that does more than what a normal human can do. Sure there is people richer than others, some more powerful than others but at the end of the day we are follow the "human blueprint". If you were limitless the last thing you would do is to be here on this forum. Neville is for example one author who claims that his (human) imagination is God yet his life is just a classic life, he does nothing suprahuman. He doesnt "prove" or practices what he teaches.
So you have limits and you cannot prove the contrary. So you cannot say we are limitless. Otherwise its just desilusion.
I believe that as souls we are limitless but we are on Earth to live our human limits. It is a place created to experience specific things. But yeah for sure, when Im in my lucid dreams and projections I experience as a fact that I have no limits. At least I'm not aware of them yet.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:09:48 AM by Superman »

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
You cannot copyright "truth". So nothing I said here on anywhere is completly mine. But there is many ways to say the same truth.

And, judging by your posts, many ways to distort and distract from the truth as well.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 09:55:38 AM by Brighton »

Offline Olivia201

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
If there is a probability you still have to think of you and make you a center not that ex. You attract the "version" of the your reality that fits your energy not what you imagine someone else doing or being. Again its all about what you do with yourself.

I understand what you are saying, Superman, and agree that you have to make you the center of your life and not your ex or someone else.   But I have to ask if you can really just attract anyone you want or manifest whoever orwhatever you want?  Those were the reasons why I doubted "manifestations" before,  because although I do believe in Loa, and in order to "attract" something good, you have to be what you want to attract yourself.   I think it more has to do with soul agreements that were set up before you came here, and how you chose to learn specific lessons and have agreements with people WHO play out roles for you.  So sometimes someone might play a bad role for you to show you what you need to learn within.   And we often tend to blame the person WHO plays the role without seeing the real cause within.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
If there is a probability you still have to think of you and make you a center not that ex. You attract the "version" of the your reality that fits your energy not what you imagine someone else doing or being. Again its all about what you do with yourself.

I understand what you are saying, Superman, and agree that you have to make you the center of your life and not your ex or someone else.   But I have to ask if you can really just attract anyone you want or manifest whoever orwhatever you want?  Those were the reasons why I doubted "manifestations" before,  because although I do believe in Loa, and in order to "attract" something good, you have to be what you want to attract yourself.   I think it more has to do with soul agreements that were set up before you came here, and how you chose to learn specific lessons and have agreements with people WHO play out roles for you.  So sometimes someone might play a bad role for you to show you what you need to learn within.   And we often tend to blame the person WHO plays the role without seeing the real cause within.

No, you cannot attract anyone you want. No all people can be compatible in terms of "reflection". BUT nothing wrong in trying, you can always try to attract someone for few months. But nothing beats focusing on self and impoving your self, your beliefs about you, about your life and relationship. When you do that you will attract the best without big effort.

The soul agreement thing... there is some truths in it: but beware of not making it a trap or an excuse to accept "bad" things in your life. Even if you had agreements with lets say your ex: it is "meant" to be fixed, you are meant to go out of that bad situation, it is not meant to be accepted. This is (again) done by changing YOU and your own beliefs: not by focusing on, or crawing someone else. You cannot blame "agreement", first you don't even know if its true, second no one is here to teach you anything: above all, YOU teach yourself through your own creations. So if there is something you don't like, change that within you, change the idea, the core belief. It has nothing to do with someone else.

PS: when it comes to other people, nothing deprives you to imagine and expect the best with every person: even I have sometimes imaginations involving someone else. But the key is to change you and your beliefs, then you mental images are automatically positive. So you expect the best in all situations natutally.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
No, you cannot attract anyone you want.

Fundamentally not true if you factor in LOA. But we've had this argument before, so...

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
No, you cannot attract anyone you want.

Fundamentally not true if you factor in LOA. But we've had this argument before, so...

Desideratum, please stop lying yourself. I mean I often like your posts and consider you smart, but I really dont understand why you persist in that.
If you really can attract anyone why don't you attract a billionaire or a huge celebrity or I don't know... What I'm saying is Yes we all had people we want and we all will soon or late but saying ANYONE means that every person on Earth can love you in a romantic way, which is just desilusional.
You cannot even try to test this on everyone. Even having 10 or 100 persons out of billions is meaningless in terms of statistics.

The same for people who listen to Neville and say they can have anyting, and have no limits: meanwhile they have no life and waste it on thinking. Often they cannot even change a very simple situation that is very possible to change.

Its so beautiful to have hopes and fantasies but we are on this forum not just to share our beliefs and opinions but to talk about statics and REAL results. Again, Look at Neville's history and his life... What has he done that proves his theory (human imagination is god)? What has he accomplished more than any other new age author of his era or even of this era? Was he rising people from death? No, was he flying? no Had he grew new arms or legs or organs? No. Just like any human he lived a quite normal life, and died in a quite horrible way, like an ordinary human. His techniques is great! Don't get me wrong: it works. And he knows how to talk and motivate people but there is limits, there is things humanity cannot do, and again if you can please show it. If you can grow missing organs, if you can fly, dominate all people with your will, if you can do anything that is "supranormal" then we are in a much better place to trust what Neville said.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Desideratum, please stop lying yourself. I mean I often like your posts and consider you smart, but I really dont understand why you persist in that.

I persist because theoretically speaking it is true. LOA is about changing YOUR reality. Not someone else's, not HERS or HIS, or your boss's reality. It is about me changing my world and you changing yours. The world and people in it are like a dream. YOU are the dreamer. The characters are nothing more than projections of your mind. You can CHANGE those projections.

I do agree that for most of us, really 'miraculous' manifestations are not going to happen. The reason is because our lack of faith prevents it. There are also manifestations that could qualify as bona-fide miracles in that they involve the breaking of physical laws. Flying, or growing a dockey dick, or gaining 4 inches in height, or turning water into good whiskey, etc. all qualify. Are they possible? Yes. But they seem to be out of reach for the average person, even the deeply powerful practitioner of LOA. For the record I have heard first hand accounts of such miracles, but they occurred out of the realm of LOA teachers and teachings.

The same for people who listen to Neville and say they can have anyting, and have no limits: meanwhile they have no life and waste it on thinking. Often they cannot even change a very simple situation that is very possible to change.

Neville is speaking of the limitless nature of your imagination. He has admitted to having failures himself. You seem to be getting hung up on Christ-like miracles vs. regular LOA demonstrations. But Neville pulled off some whoppers, if you read his transcripts and books, there are some serious manifestations in there. He speaks in terms of limitless power in order to encourage his listeners to keep the faith, build the faith and not get mired down in doubts.

And, he speaks the way he does because, as I said above, theoretically if you can imagine it you can manifeast it. With, maybe, the exception of pulling Tyfanny cuff links out of Jessica Alba's ass or making the Sears Tower rise up and fly itself to the moon.

What has he accomplished more than any other new age author of his era or even of this era?
That's an easy one. Read and you will learn. He manifested his way out of the ARMY. You might say he dominated the will of his CO, but that's not how LOA works. He shifted his reality to one wherein his CO sought to let him out. This NEVER happens. I have told this story to vets and they scoffed at me... NOBODY just gets out of military service because they ASKED! Its utterly preposterous. But he DID IT. That is but one example of what Neville did that other new age authors of his time did not. He's not some phony spook or some guy on Venice Beach trying to scam people out of thier lunch money. Neville was the real deal.

And, as you said, he had a gift for public speaking. He was a trained actor and dancer, he was comfortable in front of an audience and he was able to inspire many students into great achievements.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 01:18:35 AM by Desideratum »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
    • View Profile
"I persist because theoretically speaking it is true. LOA is about changing YOUR reality. Not someone else's, not HERS or HIS, or your boss's reality. It is about me changing my world and you changing yours."

Yes, exactly: YOUR reality. You don't change someone elses reality nor beliefs nor desires.

The world and people in it are like a dream. YOU are the dreamer. The characters are nothing more than projections of your mind. You can CHANGE those projections.

No, other people are just as valid as you or I are. They have the same power. And that power may conflict, causing incompatibility. If we all were your projections then you would dominate the world, and I doubt you do that. Look I'm going against your beliefs and opinions isn't that enough? But yes, you influence others but that influence has its limits and those limits have to do with other people's beliefs and desires.

I do agree that for most of us, really 'miraculous' manifestations are not going to happen. The reason is because our lack of faith prevents it. There are also manifestations that could qualify as bona-fide miracles in that they involve the breaking of physical laws. Flying, or growing a dockey dick, or gaining 4 inches in height, or turning water into good whiskey, etc. all qualify. Are they possible? Yes. But they seem to be out of reach for the average person, even the deeply powerful practitioner of LOA. For the record I have heard first hand accounts of such miracles, but they occurred out of the realm of LOA teachers and teachings.

This is just words, theory: no one ever has saw this, yourself included. And you need to be honest with yourself here. If it was true, real, I would be the first one to prove it here and everywhere. It would be great. But the facts are, we as human beings cannot grow a 3'rd arm or a new leg, we cannot regenerate organs and many many things. Even Jesus and Buddha had to die and grow old. So yes, there is a "human blueprint" that we all follow.

Neville is speaking of the limitless nature of your imagination. He has admitted to having failures himself. You seem to be getting hung up on Christ-like miracles vs. regular LOA demonstrations. But Neville pulled off some whoppers, if you read his transcripts and books, there are some serious manifestations in there. He speaks in terms of limitless power in order to encourage his listeners to keep the faith, build the faith and not get mired down in doubts.

I read Neville for years and studied all his audios and transcripts and books. There is nothing miraculous. Nothing that is breaking human blueprint or physical laws. If there is please show it to me. Saying "theorically everything is possible" yet living just a normal life with all its limits is just meaningless. He still worked for money, grew old, had to find a second wife to remary etc... Why do you persist in gloryfing him just because he tells you what you want to hear? Honestly?

That's an easy one. Read and you will learn. He manifested his way out of the ARMY. You might say he dominated the will of his CO, but that's not how LOA works. He shifted his reality to one wherein his CO sought to let him out. This NEVER happens. I have told this story to vets and they scoffed at me... NOBODY just gets out of military service because they ASKED! Its utterly preposterous. But he DID IT. That is but one example of what Neville did that other new age authors of his time did not. He's not some phony spook or some guy on Venice Beach trying to scam people out of thier lunch money. Neville was the real deal.

And, as you said, he had a gift for public speaking. He was a trained actor and dancer, he was comfortable in front of an audience and he was able to inspire many students into great achievements.

So just because a man manifested his way out of the army gives him a right and credibility to say that "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE" as if he flew over earth and as if he resurrected people from death? I don't know if I'm too critical or if you are too naive but seriously? Is this the reason you believe all he says? Im sure that there is millions of people who find their way out of army, in fact I was in war and I know countless people who get out of it. In fact I manifested much greater things that what you say here and still dont consider mysefl as "godlike" or "limitless".

And yes he inspired a lot people even today for the same reason Rhonda Byrne and Abraham Hicks did... even if they both are just simple and sich humans (Jerry died of a cancer while selling ideas of "limitless" etc, Neville died from brain explosion...) Its very easy to get payed and be glorified when you telll people what they want to hear! I know that from experience because I was that in the past (without doing it intentionally). So I guess you need better arguments... But please dont see this as dissrespect because what Im trying to do here is that we have a more "scientific" approach when it comes to what is possible.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 01:40:36 AM by Superman »

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
    • View Profile
"I persist because theoretically speaking it is true. LOA is about changing YOUR reality. Not someone else's, not HERS or HIS, or your boss's reality. It is about me changing my world and you changing yours."

Yes, exactly: YOUR reality. You don't change someone elses reality nor beliefs nor desires.

This is the issue at the heart of this discussion. In LOA practice you APPEAR to change someone else's beliefs or desires by changing YOUR OWN belief ABOUT their beliefs and desires. You are writing a screenplay. You write it through the act of letting go of the past, unwanted reality and trusting that the new reality is happening now and contains your desired result. And you write it through visualization and affirmation in alpha (preferably). The dream-projection model of reality is correct, but it is also hard to wrap one's mind around.

A better way to look at it is through the infinite reality / multiple universe model. You are familiar with this. What you are doing is NOT controlling someone's belief or desire. You are changing YOUR UNIVERSE. You are shifting to a parallel universe IN WHICH the other people have different beliefs and desires. You are accepting that god/universe/power/divine force/whatever teleports you to a new reality in which what you want you already have.

Only its not like the movies. It CAN and WILL happen like a fucking quantum flash ... but those flashes can be miniscule as much as they can be overwhelming. Maybe you get a flat tire ... are in the tire shop paying for new tires when you notice the guy standing next to you is wearing a t-shirt for a software company you admire. Within a week you're starting a new dream job, that pays a lot more than your old one, is much closer to your home, etc. BOOM. Your reality has shifted. LOA can make this kind of shift happen. Did you manipulate the other tire customer's will to choose to drive his car over broken glass? Or goto that particular store? I don't know and it doesn't matter.

This is just words, theory: no one ever has saw this, yourself included. And you need to be honest with yourself here. If it was true, real, I would be the first one to prove it here and everywhere. It would be great. But the facts are, we as human beings cannot grow a 3'rd arm or a new leg, we cannot regenerate organs and many many things. Even Jesus and Buddha had to die and grow old. So yes, there is a "human blueprint" that we all follow.

To you its just words, to me its a first-hand account from a source that is 100% reliable. The point is that these kind of miracles, ones that happen outside what are known physical laws, do happen. My other point is that its unwise to dismiss what LOA can do simply because most people cannot perform christ-like miracles. Like in golf, they say all the clubs are the same. You swing a 5-hybrid the same way you would a pitching wedge. Sure, its true, but I don't care what they say, its way more difficult to hit long irons or fairway woods (let alone driver) than it is short irons and wedges. It just is. The club is longer and the margin of error is smaller.

Same goes for LOA. Yes, manifesting a trillion dollars and Marylin Monroe back from the dead sucking your johnson is JUST as easy as a text or a parking spot. In theory it is. But in practice it is fucking NOT. Faith is the mountain we all must climb, and the belief in gravity, regenerating organs or raising the dead being impossible is built in to our collective consciousness. We are wired to have these shared beliefs and experiences. The reason why its important to understand this is NOT so you can try to fly like superman...haha ... or grow a 2nd set of balls or something. It is so that when you're trying to manifest a better job your faith and understanding are strong, and your success rate higher. We all can't hit our 5-hybrid, but Tiger Woods can hit the fuck out of one. Maybe Jesus could raise the dead, but I can't. I accept MY limitations, but I do not let that take away my understanding of what the LOA's limitations are.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:39:15 AM by Desideratum »

Offline Olivia201

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
but beware of not making it a trap or an excuse to accept "bad" things in your life. Even if you had agreements with lets say your ex: it is "meant" to be fixed, you are meant to go out of that bad situation, it is not meant to be accepted

Of course you are not meant to accept bad Things or  bad behaviour, but I sense a bit of impatience in you, because on a soul level what appears to be completely bad might be a learning opportunity.   Often I have witnessed other people be in bad situations and have been in them myself too, and I can see that many times personally I wasn't able to get it until it hit me right in my face, and I just got it.  It was like the Whole path in getting it was part of it and I couldn't have skipped any parts before I saw the light.   So about soul agreements, other people can play the roles of how we are abusing ourselves, and until we understand that it is basically US doing it all to ourselves, we will keep blaming the other person.    Once we get it, we can leave the situation and the lesson is done.  The other person played the dark role, but if we are totally unconscious about ourselves, how could we have understood without having been shown?

Offline RobD0123

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
The fact is, if it doesn't happen then you really don't want it. If you truly wanted it then your thoughts and emotions would be towards attracting it.  There is a huge difference between your inner conversations and your true thoughts and feelings. I could talk to myself all day long about how being single sucks, and how I want to find love, But if it really mattered to me I would be thinking and feeling in a way that would attract that love to me. Think of it like this, When you meet a person who is genuinely interesting and attractive to you, you will remember their name. If they weren't all that in your eyes then remembering their name will not be important to you.

The wonderful thing about your feelings is, they are the alert system that lets you know if what your are doing, or thinking, or want, is true and real, and good and positive, or if it is not. When a thought makes you feel good, you act on that feeling in away that attracts more feelings and thoughts and then you will get what you want. If you're feelings are negative towards it then you act in a was that pushes it away, or more to the point it attracts more negative.

Often times I stop an truly ask my self, "How do I feel at this moment?" If I don't feel good, then it may be time to change my thoughts. If, for example, I feel anger and hatred I will continue to attract angry and hateful things. So, I find ways to change how I feel. This usually starts with changing my thoughts. But, it is not often that I can transform from angry to being filled with joy and happiness, in a moment or even a few moments. So I start small, a little sad is better than angry,so I shoot for a little better than how I am feeling at that moment, then shoot for better than that. Eventually I will reach the point where I am happy.

Disclaimer: Just because my little strategy works for me but sounds ludicrous to you, does not mean that is does not work.

Remember that there are no set guidelines on how you can manifest. If anyone tells you that there is a strict set off guidelines that you must learn and follow and nothing else works, ask them how people attract without even knowing or learning about the Law of Attraction.

The Law of Attraction just IS. Whether you believe it works or not, it is absolutely working in your life. So you should consider asking yourself, "What am I attracting". Better yet look at your reality and you will see up close and in person what you are attracting. Then all you have to do is decide if you want to change that.

I hope your day is blessed and your attraction is wonderful.

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
    • View Profile
The fact is, if it doesn't happen then you really don't want it. If you truly wanted it then your thoughts and emotions would be towards attracting it.  There is a huge difference between your inner conversations and your true thoughts and feelings. I could talk to myself all day long about how being single sucks, and how I want to find love, But if it really mattered to me I would be thinking and feeling in a way that would attract that love to me. Think of it like this, When you meet a person who is genuinely interesting and attractive to you, you will remember their name. If they weren't all that in your eyes then remembering their name will not be important to you.

The wonderful thing about your feelings is, they are the alert system that lets you know if what your are doing, or thinking, or want, is true and real, and good and positive, or if it is not. When a thought makes you feel good, you act on that feeling in away that attracts more feelings and thoughts and then you will get what you want. If you're feelings are negative towards it then you act in a was that pushes it away, or more to the point it attracts more negative.

Often times I stop an truly ask my self, "How do I feel at this moment?" If I don't feel good, then it may be time to change my thoughts. If, for example, I feel anger and hatred I will continue to attract angry and hateful things. So, I find ways to change how I feel. This usually starts with changing my thoughts. But, it is not often that I can transform from angry to being filled with joy and happiness, in a moment or even a few moments. So I start small, a little sad is better than angry,so I shoot for a little better than how I am feeling at that moment, then shoot for better than that. Eventually I will reach the point where I am happy.

Disclaimer: Just because my little strategy works for me but sounds ludicrous to you, does not mean that is does not work.

Remember that there are no set guidelines on how you can manifest. If anyone tells you that there is a strict set off guidelines that you must learn and follow and nothing else works, ask them how people attract without even knowing or learning about the Law of Attraction.

The Law of Attraction just IS. Whether you believe it works or not, it is absolutely working in your life. So you should consider asking yourself, "What am I attracting". Better yet look at your reality and you will see up close and in person what you are attracting. Then all you have to do is decide if you want to change that.

I hope your day is blessed and your attraction is wonderful.

This is chapter 3?

Started out with pure nonsense that the reason you don't have things is because you didn't want them enough. And then it goes onto basically rehashing Esther Hick's idea about how to move from feeling bad consciously to feeling good consciously.

Yawn.

Disclaimer : I am not a professional book reviewer.  :D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 02:11:21 PM by Brighton »

Offline RobD0123

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
As I review the forum in a desire to read more, learn more and engage more, I see you right there following me. You appear to be that insecure bully on the play ground that has to attack everyone, or maybe it is just me that you feel the need to attack. Is it your belief that going out of your way to try to hurt and degrade people elevates you to some higher plain in the hierarchy of Law of Attraction gurus? Do you often attack new people? Is that your thing? Do you truly believe that your way of thinking is the only way people should think?

I am sure that you have fervently searched the internet and bookstores in an attempt to ingest and digest most, if not all works on The Law of Attraction. A feat that is miraculous by even the smallest of standards. You wow friends at parties with you ability to delve deep into their psyche and magically pull forth information that only they could know. You interestingly insight intelligent idioms and ideas, wielding wildly wondrous words in astronomically awesome and  amazing ways. You somehow successfully sell societal subordinates on the idea that you possess a knowledge that only the elite have wielded since the beginning of time. Your words alone can save them from the horrible reality that they have created for themselves. Once again, absolutely impressive by any standards, I truly mean that.

Sadly, you seem to be missing kindness and support for your fellow traveler on the road to enlightenment and peace. You go out of your way to bash people on the basis that their words are not the words you would have chosen. You accuse people of being things that they simply are not.

I have always viewed the Law of Attraction as one of many ways to help people, to show kindness, promote peace and joy, and show people that there is a wondrous world of possibilities out there.

Is it possible that my views are wrong? Is it possible that The Law of Attraction is actually a weapon that only the smartest of people can use? Is it possible that it is a law that is only to be used to bash, belittle, berate, bludgeon, and beguile unsuspecting fools that only want to better their lives? Sure, anything is possible.

Or maybe you are just a mean spirited, malcontent, malevolent, misanthropic, monster who derives joy and pleasure in hurting those around you. If that is the case, I wish you all the blessing and peace in the world.

May your days be filled with love and light.

Have a wonderful day.

Tags: