Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to get a college degree Law of Attraction?  (Read 518 times)

Offline john5779

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 10
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How to get a college degree Law of Attraction?
« on: August 25, 2018, 05:41:50 AM »
I want to pursue a college degree,im looking at Business,Medicine,Marketing,and Graphic Design. Thing is,I didnt take the right classes to get into a four year,such as maths,Englishes,Science,and other classes. But I know that everything is possible. Im looking at going next fall or summer. I want to stay in my state,which is Minnesota. Ive been doing visualization,and writing. Im looking at different schools around the Twin Cities area. What techniques can I use to be accpeted along with action? Also,other techniques could I use to get a four year degree? Thanks.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1166
  • -Receive: 1254
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Re: How to get a college degree Law of Attraction?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 12:55:17 PM »
Are you saying you want to do something that covers all of those or just one? They're very different and I wonder what your true passion is. If you can't decide what you want you're going to find it difficult to focus. Think about that before any sort of techniques. I'm a university lecturer and in the UK we have a widening participation admissions agenda regarding mature students. But you have to be clear on what you want first.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline john5779

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 01:28:39 AM »
Are you saying you want to do something that covers all of those or just one? They're very different and I wonder what your true passion is. If you can't decide what you want you're going to find it difficult to focus. Think about that before any sort of techniques. I'm a university lecturer and in the UK we have a widening participation admissions agenda regarding mature students. But you have to be clear on what you want first.

I want to do something that reqiures some of the classes,depending on the degree.

Offline john5779

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 01:29:16 AM »

Thats a better idea.

Tags: