Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Manifesting physical apperance?  (Read 462 times)

Offline kimberleyrose21

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Manifesting physical apperance?
« on: August 25, 2018, 04:11:47 AM »
Hey everyone,

Just wondering do you think its possible to transform your appearance or more specifically your hair through the law of attraction?

For the past few months my hair has been such a mess. Basically, i got a set of hair extensions that completely mucked up my hair, its now horribly matted to the point that I can't get a brush through it and very damaged. I even went to see a hairdresser about it who told me to shave it off which I absolutely can't do. Every time I look in the mirror i feel really depressed about my appearance and I keep getting  comments from family and people at work on how horrible it looks.

And to top it all off the guy who I've wanted to manifest into my for ages has finally messaged me asking to go out on a date but because i feel so horrible about the way I look at the moment I keep making excuses of why I can't go and I know it's starting to annoy him.

So do you  think its possible to manifest it into a healthy state?