Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Attracting the specific person  (Read 881 times)

Offline Positive guy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Attracting the specific person
« on: August 23, 2018, 05:29:26 PM »
I came to this forum after a long gap of more than a year. Last time I wasn't in a state to attract anything so I thought it's better to let go than obsessing. This time I am in considerably better state and need some guidance for attracting someone. She works in my office and we interacted a couple of times. She was impressed over my GMAT score and I tried to guide her for the same. We had a few interactions over chat and then she dropped out. Stopped responding, like a nice and patient guy I waited for a month for so then called her to know. She doesn't use FB, WhatsApp too often. She then gave some response. I haven't asked much and then out of nothing we planned a trek and the idea came from her but I quickly made a plan out of that. She disappeared again when we were supposed to meet for finalizing the plan. We met once more for some project that I created just to interact with her but after that nothing again. I messaged some jokes and all but nothing. I stopped, after a long time I sent her cover of my to be published novel, she replied but when I replied then she was gone again. She is one of the hottest girls in the office and she knows it. It could be the reason for her ignoring guys and that's the reason for me being so patient. I would love to know if someone could help me in this regard based on his/her experience

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 66
  • Life is one great adventure
    • View Profile
Re: Attracting the specific person
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 01:14:26 AM »
How about leaving her alone and going for a girl who fancies you instead? Just an idea.

One question: is there anything else about this girl that you find interesting, besides her looks?

And hey, if they all fancy her, what exactly is she supposed to do besides giving friendly polite interest (as she has done)? Does it somehow make her stuck-up if she doesn’t obligingly go out with every guy who shows a romantic interest?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 01:17:27 AM by possum-power »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1176
  • -Receive: 1265
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 01:26:20 AM »
I was the "hottest" out of my circle of girlfriends growing up and I knew it. But, probably owing to my rubbish upbringing, I was the most insecure when it came to guys.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Positive guy

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 03:30:22 PM »
\
How about leaving her alone and going for a girl who fancies you instead? Just an idea.

One question: is there anything else about this girl that you find interesting, besides her looks?

And hey, if they all fancy her, what exactly is she supposed to do besides giving friendly polite interest (as she has done)? Does it somehow make her stuck-up if she doesn’t obligingly go out with every guy who shows a romantic interest?

I am not following her to leave her alone. We work in the same office so I can follow her but that's not who I am. That's the first. The second being, yeah she is a lot more than her looks generally I don't ask out every girl. She is smart, funny and really focused. As I mentioned I love my self-respect so I am not following her now but that's the reason I wanted to know from LOA practitioners if I can attract her. No girl goes out with every guy who asks her out so I am quite clear with this perspective but that's the reason I needed advise otherwise it wouldn't have been an issue at all.  Regarding the girl who fancies me, due to some cultural context in my area that would be a difficult find, the guy has to woo girl for long before she develops the strong attraction for him. I think it could be possible through LOA hence I am aiming for it.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 04:16:51 PM »
What do you mean by following? Following on social media? Or just seeing what she's up to at work? Not following her around the workplace literally I hope :D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 04:21:43 PM by siamesegirl »

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 120
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 07:33:06 AM »
"Never chase a bitch" - Future

Not kidding.

LOA-related.

Know 2 truths:
1) You have a lot to offer, you are a 6-out-of-5 star men and every girl desires you
2) This girls wants you

Know this, feel it, act it, sense it.

NON LOA but STILL LOA

Treat her with sexual banter, tease her and don't be afraid to be annoying, unsafe or desapproved. Treat her as if she was already your girlfriend, your bratty girlfriend.

Give it a try

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 276
  • -Receive: 934
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 09:03:36 AM »

Not kidding.

LOA-related.

Know 2 truths:
1) You have a lot to offer, you are a 6-out-of-5 star men and every girl desires you
2) This girls wants you

NON LOA but STILL LOA

Treat her with sexual banter, tease her and don't be afraid to be annoying, unsafe or desapproved. Treat her as if she was already your girlfriend, your bratty girlfriend.

Give it a try

This x100. OP, I also recommend reading up on Neville and staying off every LOA forum, including this one. Just come back here when you're dating this lady (assuming that's what you want) and not when she texts you or likes an Instagram picture. I say this not to be rude, but for you to avoid any distractions that'll cause you doubt.

Offline Positive guy

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 11:25:57 AM »

Not kidding.

LOA-related.

Know 2 truths:
2) This girls wants you

NON LOA but STILL LOA

Give it a try

A confusion you said not to chase her followed by 'Treat her with sexual banter, tease her and don't be afraid to be annoying, unsafe or desapproved.' so would have to chase her for that, right?

Offline Positive guy

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2018, 11:27:26 AM »

Not kidding.

LOA-related.

Know 2 truths:
2) This girls wants you

NON LOA but STILL LOA

Give it a try

This x100. OP, I also recommend reading up on Neville and staying off every LOA forum, including this one. Just come back here when you're dating this lady (assuming that's what you want) and not when she texts you or likes an Instagram picture. I say this not to be rude, but for you to avoid any distractions that'll cause you doubt.

Is it Neville Goddard ?

Offline Positive guy

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2018, 11:32:14 AM »
What do you mean by following? Following on social media? Or just seeing what she's up to at work? Not following her around the workplace literally I hope :D

No, not at all. I don't want HR throwing me out for being creepy. By following I mean I can follow her to yoga class in the office. She even invited me once saying why you go to gym, try yoga? but that doesn't suit my schedule so I don't go there.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 12:58:32 PM »

Not kidding.

LOA-related.

Know 2 truths:
2) This girls wants you

NON LOA but STILL LOA

Give it a try

Do you know: if I were the recipient of "sexual banter" I'd avoid the person like the plague. I would want to be related to as a person, not sexy banter or teasing.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2018, 01:00:37 PM »

Not kidding.

LOA-related.

Know 2 truths:
2) This girls wants you

NON LOA but STILL LOA

Give it a try

A confusion you said not to chase her followed by 'Treat her with sexual banter, tease her and don't be afraid to be annoying, unsafe or desapproved.' so would have to chase her for that, right?

If you did that to me I'd avoid you and think you were an irritant. I also wouldn't take you seriously and would think you were a silly player. Doesn't work for all women. Most of us want to be treated like people and relate to guys, even those who we fancy, with transparency and honesty, not game playing.

I'd be really interested to see comments from other women on the forum about this approach.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 03:33:12 PM by siamesegirl »

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2018, 03:34:19 PM »

Not kidding.

LOA-related.

Know 2 truths:
2) This girls wants you

NON LOA but STILL LOA

Give it a try

Do you know: if I were the recipient of "sexual banter" I'd avoid the person like the plague. If it was in the workplace I'd consider it bizarre and alarm bells would ring. I would want to be related to as a person, not sexy banter or teasing.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 04:37:00 PM by siamesegirl »

Offline Positive guy

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 11:53:44 PM »
Just something to add regarding attracting the specific person so I had left her alone. Unfriended her on FB too but whenever I see her in office, I just feel a strange magnetic pull towards to somehow make her mine and it disturbs me that I can't. I try avoiding her since I unfriended her and all.
Is this a gone case or my feelings do have some merit and I should try to attract her?

Offline Sookie207

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2018, 01:06:30 AM »
Check out what Scott Adams, creator of the cartoon Dilbert says about LOA and writing down goals 15 times a day. You can google it.  He liked a girl in his office he considered out of his league, wrote down his goal of dating her 15 times a day and did go out with her. Not sure how long the romance lasted, though. This was way before he was famous, think he was working at a bank or a telephone company.