Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Comparing myself with other people who have relationships?  (Read 1621 times)

Offline john5779

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Comparing myself with other people who have relationships?
« on: August 19, 2018, 02:13:17 AM »
Hi,I really need advice on how to stop comparing myself with other people. I look around at people in my life,they have a girlfriend or boyfriend,and I dont. Im 21,and im working on manifesting a girlfriend but im  working on my social skills first and my anxiety. Its improved alot so far,and I believe I will see faster results. Im getting more and more confident,but thats still in the back of my mind. What are some techniques I can use to train my mind to stop comparing myself? Or any other advice,thanks.

Offline Magneta007

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 26
  • Now I am Power Ranger! WOW. It's morphin' time!
    • View Profile
Re: Comparing myself with other people who have relationships?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 05:18:46 AM »
Maybe focus on building the way you see yourself and other things like wealth creation instead. Let women just be kind of like a reward after a good 80 hour week of work.

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 01:05:25 PM »
Hi,I really need advice on how to stop comparing myself with other people. I look around at people in my life,they have a girlfriend or boyfriend,and I dont. Im 21,and im working on manifesting a girlfriend but im  working on my social skills first and my anxiety. Its improved alot so far,and I believe I will see faster results. Im getting more and more confident,but thats still in the back of my mind. What are some techniques I can use to train my mind to stop comparing myself? Or any other advice,thanks.

It may sound strange but have you considered finding female penfriends? I am shy around men and do not like that my physical appearance and manner is always going to be the main thing affecting them.

it is really liberating to get to know someone, maybe even find attraction, in this way.

Also, I find that verbal communication by message or email is often much essier.. certainly at first! If you’re shy and nervous around people ...specially opposite sex... like I am.

Even if nothing came of it, it might make you more confident around women.
Oh also you’d have a close friend or two to ask about relationship stuff when that DOES come along :-)

Good luck!

Offline white-dove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 01:07:55 PM »
No need to compare yourself negatively to others. Lots of women prefer men who are not pushy or confident outwardly. It’s just if you’re shy, meetings and first moves are hard.

Offline john5779

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 03:05:10 AM »

It may sound strange but have you considered finding female penfriends? I am shy around men and do not like that my physical appearance and manner is always going to be the main thing affecting them.

it is really liberating to get to know someone, maybe even find attraction, in this way.

Also, I find that verbal communication by message or email is often much essier.. certainly at first! If you’re shy and nervous around people ...specially opposite sex... like I am.

Even if nothing came of it, it might make you more confident around women.
Oh also you’d have a close friend or two to ask about relationship stuff when that DOES come along :-)

Good luck!

I could consider that,it sounds like a really good idea,thanks!

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 589
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2018, 04:39:44 AM »
Realize you are unique, don't be a carbon copy. So, be happy for them because those that can't show gratitude, kindness, or even be happy for others are deep down miserable, some just don't even know it.

Not meaning you, as I can see you are appreciative of things in life. Just an example of why to not be jealous of others.

See yourself loved, happy, and start choosing your goals,& the inspiration; as well as the desire to see them come to life.

They will, just like the job you just got. Again, congrats you deserve it. You are learning you have power, and are always creating so now direct your power and align with the state of being you want to be in. 

Yes, jerks manifest as well, but are always lacking in some parts of their lives, if you could really see their relationships, or home life or bank accounts there is always an area of lack.

Concentrate on you for now, build up your self love, and confidence as you are. Congrats on all the new things coming into your world. 

Here is some of Superman's threads. http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23499 You can look under his profile for the rest, if they resonate read them. They will help you with outlooks, discipline and some resources.

I am glad you are going to read the book thread. Find some of the resources and just start reading and practicing.

Truly realize like turning a station you don't like, to one you do concentrate on what you want and not what you don't or feel lack, want, need or jealous of and more great will come in.

There are some great older posts here, search through, but the biggest lesson is realizing you have the power, you must believe in yourself.

Have faith and no doubts. But more important take 100% responsibility, if you truly look within for your power and answers, meditate for peace of mind and clarity, and look outer for results that will teach you a lot. What you like be thankful and grateful for. What you don't find the root cause, address and change it. Change your thoughts, change your world.

Once you start with confidence as you are, and self love you radiate it and people are drawn to you and want to be around you. If you are shy and an introvert that is OK, don't think you are less of a person due to not being an extrovert if that be the case. People will be drawn to you for your qualities. Don't try to change your good traits, that you might not even realize are what make you special, build on those.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 04:41:32 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 04:44:23 AM »
I spy @Alexburke on here who is the King of affirmation help, and success. Perhaps he has some great suggestions. If not find his bio and read his as well.

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 74
  • -Receive: 406
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 05:02:45 AM »
I have 2 links I can share that can be of use that I had designed for a family member the other day.

Speaking
Communication

For the action of speaking and the art of communicating the best possible information in the most effective way.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 05:08:59 AM »
Thank you Alex, knew you would have some suggestions and help.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: