Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Being RSd by a minger  (Read 2644 times)

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1325
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Being RSd by a minger
« on: August 14, 2018, 09:40:04 PM »
Isn't that a concern for anyone? I've seen a post vaguely mentioning it somewhere. Imagine guy who looked like Dracula doing it? Mind you, Luke Evans ...... Seriously does it bother you that someone you can't stand would do it? I once snogged the face off a guy I neither liked nor fancied. I now feel sick to think how it happened! I was only 18 but sober so no excuse there. And I don't think he used any technical stuff as nobody had heard of it then. Not consciously anyway.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 45
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Being RSd by a minger
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 10:04:44 PM »
Isn't that a concern for anyone? I've seen a post vaguely mentioning it somewhere. Imagine guy who looked like Dracula doing it? Mind you, Luke Evans ...... Seriously does it bother you that someone you can't stand would do it? I once snogged the face off a guy I neither liked nor fancied. I now feel sick to think how it happened! I was only 18 but sober so no excuse there. And I don't think he used any technical stuff as nobody had heard of it then. Not consciously anyway.
Good thing not many people know about rs. I don't think that someone will sit and imagine the rs stuff daily for long period of time if he doesn't know about it. Just an imagination if there is not a link will not do anything. Maybe think of the person for a while that it fades. But longer period of time can be a torture. To me that's why peole who rs long don't get their sp for some reason the sp is not that attracted. It's not just the influence. I can have sex scenes in my head for someone who rs me but I will definitely be disquisted if the guy is a minger. I can't stop the thoughts or feelings but my conscious mind will be disquisted. As I said in a previous post because being rsed can be too much and overwhelming. If someone rsed me who was 50000 kilos even for years I would never ever be with him even if I was dying.  NO WAY.

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 95
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 10:43:57 PM »
People do equivalent of RS while knowing nothing about it... it’s logic, since all it is, is using your imagination and visulaisation, If you’re good at that and your feelings are intense enough the person will feel it!

I did get Rsed by someone who was not objctively attractive. Or a sociable, charming person. Very far from it on both counts. And absolutely not someone who I would have previously considered ‘my type’. But over the year we knew each other, and slowly got to know each other also (penpals), he also planned to come to my country... etc. etc. Well I got to know him better and I knew zero about RS though I knew that these very intense love feelings came from him. I fell totally in love with him.

But maybe I have a different opinion from most about what is a ‘minger’, or about attraction in general (I’ve always found intelligence/intellect the most attractive thing in a man, before looks and charm)

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 10:52:33 PM »
People do equivalent of RS while knowing nothing about it... it’s logic, since all it is, is using your imagination and visulaisation, If you’re good at that and your feelings are intense enough the person will feel it!

I did get Rsed by someone who was not objctively attractive. Or a sociable, charming person. Very far from it on both counts. And absolutely not someone who I would have previously considered ‘my type’. But over the year we knew each other, and slowly got to know each other also (penpals), he also planned to come to my country... etc. etc. Well I got to know him better and I knew zero about RS though I knew that these very intense love feelings came from him. I fell totally in love with him.

But maybe I have a different opinion from most about what is a ‘minger’, or about attraction in general (I’ve always found intelligence/intellect the most attractive thing in a man, before looks and charm)
Exactly so you talked and you also liked his character. I'm talking about someone who is bad in personality too. And yes I don't care that much of the looks mostly about personality too. But I'm talking about about really bad looking. Some types I can't just like them no matter what. Every person is different on what they find attractive. But if you were rsed this guy must have thought of you for too long and intense

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 11:16:36 PM »
Yes.. funny huh. I first felt it 3 months after we began to correspond. We’d done a work project togetehr but never met. We corresponded because his father died and when I asked ‘what can I do?’, he said it would be nice for us to stay in touch by email even though our project was over.

I was always hyperfocussing, on work etc. But one weekend, yes after about 3 months, I had gone into a ‘meditative’ state which was involuntary and due to overstress (work). And then suddenly felt it, the first was a strong‘love wave’ right through my body that actually knocked me off my feet! Knew it was him ...while also ‘knowing’ this was impossible :-)

Nope, nobody would accuse that man of being goodlooking  ;). But that did not seem an issue to me.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 11:20:57 PM by possum-power »

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 11:35:11 PM »
Yes.. funny huh. I first felt it 3 months after we began to correspond. We’d done a work project togetehr but never met. We corresponded because his father died and when I asked ‘what can I do?’, he said it would be nice for us to stay in touch by email even though our project was over.

I was always hyperfocussing, on work etc. But one weekend, yes after about 3 months, I had gone into a ‘meditative’ state which was involuntary and due to overstress (work). And then suddenly felt it, the first was a strong‘love wave’ right through my body that actually knocked me off my feet! Knew it was him ...while also ‘knowing’ this was impossible :-)

Nope, nobody would accuse that man of being goodlooking  ;). But that did not seem an issue to me.
Does this still keeps going?

Offline key9916

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 12:26:52 AM »

Possum are u still with this person and still crazy I  love?

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 01:12:56 AM »
No, no not anymore.

Offline rtardx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 155
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 07:29:06 AM »
There was a girl who rejected because of my race, I ended up using RS on and off for years but never seemed to any signs of attraction. Not a peep. She must've had disdain for me where not even that worked, then again she was very emotionally reserved. I'm confident I could succeed if I persist, but meh.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 11:37:00 AM »
There was a girl who rejected because of my race, I ended up using RS on and off for years but never seemed to any signs of attraction. Not a peep. She must've had disdain for me where not even that worked, then again she was very emotionally reserved. I'm confident I could succeed if I persist, but meh.

Here's a question. I saw a TV show recently called Is Love Racist? Not necessarily. We all have preferences as to who we're drawn to, similar to having a type we fancy. For example I don't fancy Chinese guys but I work with and like plenty of them, just not attracted in that sense. Don't think it's racism. Or was it a culture thing?

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 12:00:01 PM »

Here's a question. I saw a TV show recently called Is Love Racist? Not necessarily. We all have preferences as to who we're drawn to, similar to having a type we fancy. For example I don't fancy Chinese guys but I work with and like plenty of them, just not attracted in that sense. Don't think it's racism. Or was it a culture thing?
But I'm sure you're not a minger!

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2018, 12:26:43 PM »
rk et
Well that's not about being a minger. Sometimes people have certain beliefs we can't change.  Personally I don't care about anyones religion or race but I know people who would never date someone who is from different religion for example....

Offline Rslv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2018, 08:40:13 PM »
rk et
Well that's not about being a minger. Sometimes people have certain beliefs we can't change.  Personally I don't care about anyones religion or race but I know people who would never date someone who is from different religion for example....

So does that mean rs doesn’t reach them or they conciously reject it ? What about the people who claim here  no matter what rs reaches them and this and that and they exaggerate it so much and when we ask they start preaching believe is the key and accuse questioner about not having beliefs lol. I am not skeptical but i want to know it using scientific approach. 

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2018, 09:55:49 PM »
rk et

So does that mean rs doesn’t reach them or they conciously reject it ? What about the people who claim here  no matter what rs reaches them and this and that and they exaggerate it so much and when we ask they start preaching believe is the key and accuse questioner about not having beliefs lol. I am not skeptical but i want to know it using scientific approach. 

No it always reaches, but there is the logic mind too. They have the feelings... But it depends on the person how to act. As I said if a 5000 kilo guy rsed me who also happened to have a nasty personality for  years I wouldn't give in no matter what. That wouldn't mean that I don't have feelings I just for my own personal reasons couldn't  be with him. Some people have religious reasons too. There is the logic side on the mind too.

It starts like this just because I have felt too.  They get the feelings at first the can block it a little bit but persisted with rs they can't get you out of their mind. Then as time goes by I personally if didn't know about rs would think that something is wrong with me that I'm obsessed with that person and I would maybe go to a therapist. Then tons of. Anxiety, insomnia, feel tired with no reason, heart pain, heart beating and list goes on. Then you become a fantasy like an ultimate crush.  If circumstances are OK they come if not the suffer and maybe depressed trying to think that it go away. They also travel or do whatever they can to get their minds of. My sp started gun video games since I start rs and he said he wanted to get his mind of of stuff. Also he traveled to 3 different cities to get his mind of of stuff.  He never doing any of these before rs. I could go on and on forever but you get the picture....
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 10:06:42 PM by Makedreamstrue »

Offline Alchemy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 191
  • I’m Just Learning!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2018, 05:12:12 AM »
Everyone favors the capacity to influence, but sneer at the effects of influence; it’s a convenient game of cat and mouse; I’ll capture the mouse and escape the cat. We’ll justify the failure of RS if the RSer is unappealing, and solidify its lethal effect if the POI is desirable- to acknowledge its power its to embrace its susceptibility. ~alchemy~

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal