Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Pam Grout's hanger experiment... success!  (Read 547 times)

Offline LadyN

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Pam Grout's hanger experiment... success!
« on: August 13, 2018, 03:07:42 PM »
Hello all! I hope i am posting this in the right place.
Yesterday in another place I read about the hanger experiment to prove the effects of possitive and negative thoughts, there is a youtube video (I dont know if I can post links here?) that explains how to do it. You hold the hangers, and start having negative affirmations (I am ugly, I am not loved, I havent got enough money bla bla), when you do that the to extrems of the hangers should approach.
Then you shifft to possitive affirmations, and the extrems of the hangers expand....

Well I was freaking out. It was so impressive, it worked!! The thing that impressed me the most was the strenght of my negative thoughts :-( but, I am using this to change it and make my positive thoughts even stronger! I swear I was shaking after the experiment.

This morning, I did it not with negative affirmations, but with positive ones, messages of grattitude and sent lots of love to my POI.... the hangers expanded a little,more the one in my right hand. I know for sure he got my thoughts and the love
I sent because I saw hoe this positive energy moved the hanger, and that's so satisfying! If I can post linkis to this kind of stuff, and anyone wants it, just let me know!

Thank you for reading!

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2323
  • -Receive: 217
    • View Profile
Re: Pam Grout's hanger experiment... success!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 03:39:56 AM »
I saw someone do this experiment in a YouTube video.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 827
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 11:47:02 PM »
Where's Alex Burke on this subject? I bet he has some additional insight as he experiments with this kind of thing all the time. I might have to try it just to see what happens.

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 399
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 01:20:57 PM »
Experiments have been done using positive vs negative language on many things. SOME include apples, rice, water, and even DNA. It can also be done at a distance. Oh and of course plants. Hopefully in the future we will even hear of the experiments of intelligence's of planets and stars and such.

Offline Unison

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 74
  • -Receive: 12
  • Express yourself
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 09:43:16 PM »
Experiments have been done using positive vs negative language on many things. SOME include apples, rice, water, and even DNA. It can also be done at a distance. Oh and of course plants. Hopefully in the future we will even hear of the experiments of intelligence's of planets and stars and such.

I haven't heard of the experiments with apples, or any that can be done at a distance.
Could you post any links to these?

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 518
  • Mountain Estate Castle ❤️lapis philosophorum
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 10:09:15 PM »

I have always loved Dr. Emoto's experiments on water, rice etc. I have used those and did many on my plants, garden and with water for manifesting money, abundance, wealth and love. It always works, and any I have worked with on it. I have had water blessed by others and bless my own. You can always tell a cook that adds love to their recipes and meals etc.

Had a tree an ex use to curse, long story. He is not worth telling...lol When I moved on from him, everyone exclaimed look at the tree thrive. It has and will.

Words have power, you either chose to bless or curse. Your body is 70% water so if it does that to drops of water in experiments see what saying negative things about your life does to your health, subconscious and life. You either chose success or failure, what you prepare for, talk of and put out by your words or actions is what will be fulfilled in your life.

Like all things if you are desperate for something, in lack or negativity it doesn't matter how many treatments, affirmations or "needy love you send" you will get back blocking, desperation or lack.

Accept only the good you want, see it feel it and live in it and it will come. You are always thinking. If you use creative visualization, and your mind power in a positive way you will never lack in love, wealth or health. It is all up to you how you chose to live your life.

It takes discipline which unfortunately some lack. They would rather read drama, partake in , look for a magic way, pill or even magic solution instead of 100% responsibility for their outer-world. 

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 274
  • -Receive: 930
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 11:25:13 PM »
Accept only the good you want, see it feel it and live in it and it will come. You are always thinking. If you use creative visualization, and your mind power in a positive way you will never lack in love, wealth or health. It is all up to you how you chose to live your life.

It takes discipline which unfortunately some lack. They would rather read drama, partake in , look for a magic way, pill or even magic solution instead of 100% responsibility for their outer-world.

After reading some of your posts the past few weeks, you remind of a very nice version of Neville's mentor, Abdullah. Just don't go slamming the door in people's faces ;)

Tags: