Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: My ongoing success with Lanie Stevens Manifesting Love and PW  (Read 3093 times)

Offline LadyN

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I'll try to not make the post too long.
 I am in love with this man I met in an online dating site back in February. To start with, none of us was thinking about having anything with the other one, but, we kept on chatting, the connection was amazing, and we decided to meet for real. We didnt meet for a proper date, you know.....we just had sex.
From then, we have been seeing each other regularly, and chatting everyday for an average of 2-3 hours. But, the second time we meet, he told me he didnt want to commit, and to not mix feelings with what we had. OF Course, I fell for him lol.
Well, I tried to stay away from him but he wouldnt let me go, but the relationship was the same. I set myself a deadline, 31st july, to move on if things didnt evolve. They didnt. I didnt move on hahahha.
Anyway, just a little bit of background. We have always met at his place, did our thing, I came home. HE never asked me to tell him I arrived safe (/it is 1 hour drive away). I felt a bit like a telesex service.
So, I read about Laine Stevens and his books. I got the two I mention in the subject and started practising last week.
I am doint the PW technique plus the love spell.
First morning I did it, I made him tell me (in my visualization) that he loves me and all that stuff and that he was going to take me out for a drink (as we had never done it). This was 2pm last thursday.... 4.30 pm i get this text from him, telling me if he could invite me for a drink that evening........amazing huh?

On Friday,, when doing the visualization, apart from the love stuff I made him tel me he was going to look after me and protecto me...that night I wernt out with friends and had a couple of drinks, so I had to wait for a while to drive. We were txting and he told me "next time you don't feel ok to drive, give me a call. Drive carefully and let me know when you get home "
I know if you care about someone, that's the most normal thing to say, but he didnt do it before....I was so impressed!!!

I am on day 3 of the love spell, and since saturday I haven't got any more advances, but I know it is on his way and he is thinking of me.

I will keep you updated!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Peaceevrywhere

• Thank You
  • -Given: 222
  • -Receive: 142
    • View Profile
Re: My ongoing success with Lanie Stevens Manifesting Love and PW
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 12:47:07 AM »
I know its an old topic..any reply?

Offline saksh1107

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My ongoing success with Lanie Stevens Manifesting Love and PW
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 02:48:04 PM »
I finally now going to marry my high school crush. I read the story in "The Power" where a divorcee finally able to marry her high school and that story inspires me and now that story become my story and I am more than happy now.

Tags: