Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: What kind of effect does RS have on Narcs and Sociopaths?  (Read 1172 times)

Offline sashashae

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 37
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of effect does RS have on Narcs and Sociopaths?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2018, 10:27:51 PM »
Cam I love you lol
FYI only that first line was for you the entirety of my post was for Maverick and anyone else who wants to come for me on this forum . I just realized I didnít specify that and it seemed like I was being argumentative toward you on the second line.  I wasnít directing it toward you.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Cam~

• Ice Princess
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 154
  • Tell it like it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2018, 11:04:44 PM »
Cam I love you lol
FYI only that first line was for you the entirety of my post was for Maverick and anyone else who wants to come for me on this forum . I just realized I didnít specify that and it seemed like I was being argumentative toward you on the second line.  I wasnít directing it toward you.
Itís all good.

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 477
  • -Receive: 1051
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2018, 11:32:39 PM »
Get off your fucking high horse and take that giant stick out of your ass while youíre at it.

Nah sweetie... It's been half a decade of work and concrete, real, verifiable experiences that got me up this so called high horse. There is no chance I am getting off it.
Second, I have no stick up my ass. But let's pretend it's there. Alright, I took it off. Now what? Shove it up yours?

====

@Maverick And next time you come for me, make sure you use correct grammar. As a University professor I tend to pass judgment on those who try to pass themselves off as superior while passing down judgement and putting down others when they cant even form a proper fucking sentence and use correct grammar.....
If that makes me a narcissist then Im glad to stand up for myself against mysgonist men like you and proudly be one.
Have a lovely day.

Like I give a fuck about people passing judgment about me, lol.
Much less from someone who can't even spell misogynist correctly and talks of grammar. Geez.

And a misogynist? Can't get funnier than this. I love women more than anything else.

====

Like Iíve said before on this forum, some people here post around like their shit donít stink. Everyone wants to act like an expert when NO ONE is. We go by our own experiences. Period.

Yours does, mine doesn't.
And yes. I am very much of an expert on the subject.
I've had more experience in this shit than all of you RS gang combined, times 15 thousand.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:42:07 PM by MrMaverick »

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 409
  • -Receive: 599
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2018, 11:54:38 PM »
Like Iíve said before on this forum, some people here post around like their shit donít stink. Everyone wants to act like an expert when NO ONE is. We go by our own experiences. Period.

Cam, Mavdick is just one of those people who believes he has all the answers and he's the only right person in the room. There's no point in arguing with someone so close-minded and arrogant. Ignorance is just a disease he has and always will have, don't let him infect you by involving you in an argument. He'll talk you around in circles and deflect when you point out his issues or argue against his bullshit. Gotta just let the dude be the lame person he is.

Offline 000F21

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2018, 03:33:45 AM »

Iíve been wondering how those who suffer from personality disorders are affected by RS.  I had an ex who was a narcissist who seemed almost incapable of Love.  Rather he was in love with feeding his ego, not really with me.  Can a person who legitimately has this cognitive disorder be affected by RS in the same way a neurotypical person would?  Would they even understand , let alone be able to process these feelings of love?  My instinct says yes but it would take longer since they may be unfamiliar with those feelings?
Does anyone have any experience doing RS on someon with a personality disorder like Narcissism or sociopathy or BPD?

It works on them..

Offline sashashae

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2018, 06:18:03 AM »

Iíve been wondering how those who suffer from personality disorders are affected by RS.  I had an ex who was a narcissist who seemed almost incapable of Love.  Rather he was in love with feeding his ego, not really with me.  Can a person who legitimately has this cognitive disorder be affected by RS in the same way a neurotypical person would?  Would they even understand , let alone be able to process these feelings of love?  My instinct says yes but it would take longer since they may be unfamiliar with those feelings?
Does anyone have any experience doing RS on someon with a personality disorder like Narcissism or sociopathy or BPD?

It works on them..

Yes that seems to be the consensus.  What was your experience if you donít mind me asking?

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2018, 08:41:13 PM »

I agree with you: RS/RI have effects,but results would depend on level of resistance, and the process would take more and more time, because they are not procesing those feelings/thoughts you are sending the same way you do. I think the lack of empathy could fuction as a barrier somehow, but they feel your energies

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2018, 06:38:57 PM »
Psychopath and sociopaths are mutually exclusive on the pathological and psychopathological spectrum; contrarily, psychopathics are charismatic, and sociopaths are antisocial. Ted Bundy brutally slaughtered over 30 women- highly educated, witty and strikingly handsome. Psychopaths are innately sympathetic magicians, because theyíre the symbolic representation or resemblance of others moods and feelings, while being removed from those emotions and driven by an even deeper appetite- the dark aspect of the human psyche..Aspergers conversely, is incapable of mimicking social cues- they find the participatory nature of social rituals to be disingenuous and mentally draining; while investing extraordinary will, focus and intent on narrow interest. The acquisition of magick is abstract, complex and scattered- hence itís a magnetic antidote for atypicals; neurotypicals would consensus this forum delusional.
Thank you for all this information, then they can only mimic emotions, and very accurately

Offline sashashae

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2018, 12:07:41 AM »
From what Ive observed someone with full blown NPD doesn't really have the ability to feel love, at least the way someone without NPD feels it. They are just incapable of feeling those emotions because their brains dont feel them. Im not a psychologist but all the things Ive seen and the answers ive gotten show its just not possible. Even with Law of Attraction, its just one of those things, that doesnt seem to be fixable. I wish I could find some evidence of this being cured. Nowhere can I find an instance that someone has been able to cure it through RI, RS or law of attraction or ho'oponopono, or anything else. They can try therapy, which helps manage it, I know narcissists do fall on a spectrum so perhaps there is some hope  but I still havent seen any evidence.. As of now I believe its something law of attraction simply cannot fix because this is a soul level issue and not a superficial personality disorder...But I digress.

When I first proposed this question I wasnt sure of how they may respond, but after months of research, going down rabbit holes, and even a very stupid attempt at doing step in techniques on someone with NPD for research purposes (which messed me up physically and emotionally), I will say that YES RS will work on a narcissist and probably a Sociopath because They feel the lower vibration emotions and feelings like anger, jealousy, shame, rage, and others like glee, infatuation, joy , desire, attraction, obsession, lust, infatuation.etc.
But love ? meh maybe it varies from narcissist to narcissist but I have never once in all my research or hearing from a full blown narcissist with NPD that they have any ability to feel empathy or know how to feel love. The one I had the unfortunate experience of dating for a brief time told me he could not feel love. I suspect that RS works and theyd feel something, But true love, no. I wouldn't hold your breath expecting a narcissist to respond to RS or RI  with actual love, what you receive will most likely be infatuation, desire, obsession or lust. They dont know how to feel love, so at best you get their idea or version of love, and if youve ever dated a narcissist, you know damn well devaluation and a discard will follow very soon. 

Sociopaths, I dont really know. I dont know alot about the pathology of sociopaths but I know there are similarities to a narcissist but more on the malignant side. and I believe they lack empathy and cant feel the higher vibrations of love etc etc. But I'm certainly  not going to RS one to find out.  Ive learned enough in the past year to realize it is NOT a good idea to get energetically mixed up with these people if you can help it, unless you want your soul ripped to fucking shreds lol.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 12:12:35 AM by sashashae »

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2018, 07:48:16 PM »
From what Ive observed someone with full blown NPD doesn't really have the ability to feel love, at least the way someone without NPD feels it. They are just incapable of feeling those emotions because their brains dont feel them. Im not a psychologist but all the things Ive seen and the answers ive gotten show its just not possible. Even with Law of Attraction, its just one of those things, that doesnt seem to be fixable. I wish I could find some evidence of this being cured. Nowhere can I find an instance that someone has been able to cure it through RI, RS or law of attraction or ho'oponopono, or anything else. They can try therapy, which helps manage it, I know narcissists do fall on a spectrum so perhaps there is some hope  but I still havent seen any evidence.. As of now I believe its something law of attraction simply cannot fix because this is a soul level issue and not a superficial personality disorder...But I digress.

When I first proposed this question I wasnt sure of how they may respond, but after months of research, going down rabbit holes, and even a very stupid attempt at doing step in techniques on someone with NPD for research purposes (which messed me up physically and emotionally), I will say that YES RS will work on a narcissist and probably a Sociopath because They feel the lower vibration emotions and feelings like anger, jealousy, shame, rage, and others like glee, infatuation, joy , desire, attraction, obsession, lust, infatuation.etc.
But love ? meh maybe it varies from narcissist to narcissist but I have never once in all my research or hearing from a full blown narcissist with NPD that they have any ability to feel empathy or know how to feel love. The one I had the unfortunate experience of dating for a brief time told me he could not feel love. I suspect that RS works and theyd feel something, But true love, no. I wouldn't hold your breath expecting a narcissist to respond to RS or RI  with actual love, what you receive will most likely be infatuation, desire, obsession or lust. They dont know how to feel love, so at best you get their idea or version of love, and if youve ever dated a narcissist, you know damn well devaluation and a discard will follow very soon. 

Sociopaths, I dont really know. I dont know alot about the pathology of sociopaths but I know there are similarities to a narcissist but more on the malignant side. and I believe they lack empathy and cant feel the higher vibrations of love etc etc. But I'm certainly  not going to RS one to find out.  Ive learned enough in the past year to realize it is NOT a good idea to get energetically mixed up with these people if you can help it, unless you want your soul ripped to fucking shreds lol.

You're totally right Sasha, they have different brains and they are unable to feel genuine love, but of course they can feel lust, revenge, obsessions, desire, infatuation. They are kinda energetic vampires that feed of all those energies a remote seducer could send them. No way, no sense to RS people like them, it's exahausting and devastating, you end desolated and discarded at some point, because they tend to boredom easily. They live running from a victim to another. Bought this book, I recommend: http://www.amazon.es/The-Empathy-Trap-Understanding-Personalities/dp/1847092764

And another one, there are lots of books considering these issues:

https://www.amazon.es/Psychopath-Free-Emotionally-Relationships-Narcissists/dp/0425279995/ref=pd_sim_14_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0425279995&pd_rd_r=f523203c-d860-11e8-acf4-a745a280ea85&pd_rd_w=gAPiQ&pd_rd_wg=UyHWM&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=A1AT7YVPFBWXBL&pf_rd_p=cc1fdbc2-a24a-4df6-8bce-e68491d548ae&pf_rd_r=AGX3QD7G28ZJW5MK7Q8R&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=AGX3QD7G28ZJW5MK7Q8R
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 07:51:09 PM by Nidya »

Tags: