Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Is it possible to attract a ldr into physical one?  (Read 173 times)

Offline RiserAmong

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 29
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Is it possible to attract a ldr into physical one?
« on: August 10, 2018, 02:07:40 AM »
Hi guys I need some help on attracting my ex back itís a long story but we have in a ldr for almost 3 years we were planning on moving together and planning our life together we were very serious about from looking at apartments and colleges to go to but we had a very up and down relationship and especially dealing with the crazy life problems and deal with long distance put a strain on our relationship and her and last year eventually she found someone else I tried to get her back but I was a pussy and being a dormant and I didnít know better even tho she loved me and secretly wants me she decided to officially stay with the guy around the end of July last year he has cheated on her multiple times but she has come back those time but I did the same mistakes and dealt with everything out of fear and only wanting her I have grew a lot since then and I have lots and self love and Iíve gotten my self through the most pain I ever endured and Iím here and Iím proud of myself I donít need her but I actually want her and want me see what a physical relationship with her would be like I know I can attract her but how do I use loa or RS to help manifest a move to one of each other states to be together in the past Iíve had chances too see her but a situation always came up to where I couldnít I guess that was a belief I made up and it manifested but I want a physical healthy relationship with my girl any help is appreciated

Tags: