Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Attracted ex back after 4 years but..  (Read 395 times)

Offline seabreeze

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 2
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Attracted ex back after 4 years but..
« on: August 10, 2018, 12:06:17 AM »
Well I attracted my ex back after 4 years of breakup. Long story cut short.We werent speaking at all in the last 4 yrs but since January this year we havent really spent time away from eachother talking wise.She however is in a relationship with her childhood friend now. We became really best of friends again.

I visited her, we spoke at length .She expressed her love for me and even I did the same. She said if you loved me so much why dint you say these at the time of our breakup and we got intimate too.She was also engaging in the thoughts of starting a new committed relationship with me i.e was thinking of breaking up with him.

She was confused and then she said she wants him and not mr.She wants us to be best friends but nothing more as she feels guilty of cheating him.

I said I would want her as my wife but I reapect her decision.Even after this we used to indulge in romantic chat etc.

I visited her again after couple of months and again we got intimate. She wanted me to go back to friendzone which I said its not possible.

Since that visit onwards we have been just best friends speaking for long hours everyday. Eventhough we have frustrations because we dont say love you to eachother or express love.She acknowledged that its equally frustrating for her that the situation is this way. She doesnt want to breakup with her current bf she says but she cant lose me in her life.She wants me to marry someone else and settle down. She had fights and etc with him but nothing concrete been months now.I get frustrated as she is still with him being in love n intimate with him.

But I want only her as my partner which she also knows. How do I influence her breakup with the guy and a committed relationship with me leading to a marriage.

Please advise
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:24:50 AM by seabreeze »

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 219
  • Life is about progress. :)
    • View Profile
Re: Attracted ex back after 4 years but..
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 12:26:51 AM »
My dear friend,

You are in luck that I checked the forum today. I'm gonna give you some advice to get her back quickly.

However, I do not think it is a good idea to get back with an EX. Especially in your case. I mean think about it. She has a bf and she is talking to you every day, she is planning to dump him etc... One day you may be in the position where that guy was. Would you like that? Would you like her to plan on dumping your ass for her ex?

Still, if you want her which I DO NOT ADVISE you to, you can have her back easily.
Bottom line is - she is not happy in her relationship cause if she was she wouldn't be talking to you in the first place.
But you are making a big mistake which may lead you to getting friendzoned for good and losing your chance of getting her back - you are talking too much to her and being to nice.
I mean, you are walking around being on standby and waiting for her while she fucks another guy. Not very masculine, is it? You will just fall in her eyes more and more until she sees you like a complete doormat and disappears.
You have to stop reaching out. Do not call or text first, ever! When she contacts you just ask if she wants to meet and when you are together go for it.
If she rejects you then just be cool and do not reach out again. This way she will realise that she can only have you in her life as a lover, not as a friend.
So she will have to choose whether she wants you as a lover or gone forever.

Only by doing this will you be able to get her back. Being friends with her on the other hand... big NO.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline seabreeze

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 12:32:06 AM »
Well she says she is really happy with him.She doesnt even want to breakup with him she says.

Yes I have to agree may be I am being too nice and helping her with her problems.Giving her pep talks helping her manifest some stuff etc.

When I didnot reach out to her first and she was doing it all she complained that I wasnt being normal and she doesnt like it etc.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1160
  • -Receive: 1235
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 01:16:56 AM »
Well she says she is really happy with him.She doesnt even want to breakup with him she says.

Yes I have to agree may be I am being too nice and helping her with her problems.Giving her pep talks helping her manifest some stuff etc.

When I didnot reach out to her first and she was doing it all she complained that I wasnt being normal and she doesnt like it etc.

Now think: What would James Bond do?

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 477
  • -Receive: 1050
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 01:18:50 AM »

If that was within his capabilities, he would have been swimming in pussy juice by now....

Offline seabreeze

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 01:24:35 AM »

exactly If I knew that I wouldnt be asking this here.

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 01:26:41 AM »
One day you may be in the position where that guy was. Would you like that? Would you like her to plan on dumping your ass for her ex?

Good post mate. .Sadly, most of these ex back crowd have no idea what it's like to think from all the angles. They have no idea of abundance and they respect neither their time nor their companionship.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 238
  • -Receive: 583
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 01:28:11 AM »
If that was within his capabilities, he would have been swimming in pussy juice by now....

🤣🤣🤣
It's pretty deep in that pussy juice pool....you'll need some inflatable armbands.

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 01:29:36 AM »
Alexbally

Who would know better than the one and only Alexbally ;)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 238
  • -Receive: 583
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2018, 01:35:51 AM »
My reputation precedes me Mav.
It's true, I'm a strong swimmer now.

Be prepared to walk away Seabreeze if you want to reap rewards.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: