Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Kinda scared to attract my POI (a famous person)  (Read 436 times)

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 27
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
Kinda scared to attract my POI (a famous person)
« on: August 09, 2018, 10:42:19 PM »
I have an opportunity to go to the town where a celeb I like lives, itís not a big town and thereís a chance for me to meet him. All I gotta do is to go to places in which he goes. But the thing is - I am afraid! I feel like Iím obsessed with him (to a certain degree) and if Iím thinking of someone I donít know personally so much, then maybe I should give up. But yet again it would be bad if I miss the chance of actually visiting that town, I have a friend there. I mean, when it comes to my looks I am almost his type of girl (judging by his exes) and whatís funny is that he had an ex who actually went to his concerts in the past, interviewed people close to him and in some way ďstalkedĒ him and managed to become his girlfriend. I just get anxious about going to that town and going crazy to meet him idk whatís wrong with me, but this whole RS thing seems a bit crazy, doesnít it? And can we really manifest a specific person? So far Iíve manifested three or four people that had qualities of a person i want to meet or date, but this is a specific one. I guess I have a fear of mental illnesses and stuff and since LOA and RS donít seem like normal/regular stuff people discuss and do it makes me feel afraid. But I really have a chance of going to the town he lives and sometimes I think - if I never try Iíll never know. Sometimes I secretly hope I wonít like him in person so I donít feel crazy. It would be easier if I knew people that he knows aka mutual friends like you did. What do you think about this?

Online Cam~

• Ice Princess
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 132
  • Tell it like it is.
    • View Profile
Re: Kinda scared to attract my POI (a famous person)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 01:38:11 AM »
First off, you need to get your fear under control. Youíll most likely attract things you donít want to happen. I say grow a pair of balls and just go all in and be the best version of yourself when trying to come across him. Thereís no connection if he doesnít know you, so RS-ing would be pointless. However, this can change if he knows your face.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sashashae

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 03:55:51 AM »
Cam is right,  you need to get your fear under control. This is just a normal person not a god. Fear is sometimes confused with anxiety which upwards on the scale can even be confused with exhilaration.  See if you can somehow move it up the emotional feeling scale and use the emotion in a more positive way.   I had fear when I met my celebrity musician crush at a meet and greet and he turned out to be super nice and normal. You can use this to your advantage and establish a real connection to this person.  To do RS or RI later if you play the game right. 

I established a connection with mine and then I subsequently got pulled on stage at every one  of his concerts for years by using law of attraction and RI.  I never RSd him because He was kind of fugly and I wasnít remotely attracted.  but I was a dancer so I wanted to dance onstage, in front of a huge crowd , so I did.  Every concert , every single time.  Even one of the largest music festivals in the world he found me in the crowd. 

So get rid of your fear.  You got this.

Online RiserAmong

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 04:10:38 AM »
Cam is right,  you need to get your fear under control. This is just a normal person not a god. Fear is sometimes confused with anxiety which upwards on the scale can even be confused with exhilaration.  See if you can somehow move it up the emotional feeling scale and use the emotion in a more positive way.   I had fear when I met my celebrity musician crush at a meet and greet and he turned out to be super nice and normal. You can use this to your advantage and establish a real connection to this person.  To do RS or RI later if you play the game right. 

I established a connection with mine and then I subsequently got pulled on stage at every one  of his concerts for years by using law of attraction and RI.  I never RSd him because He was kind of fugly and I wasnít remotely attracted.  but I was a dancer so I wanted to dance onstage, in front of a huge crowd , so I did.  Every concert , every single time.  Even one of the largest music festivals in the world he found me in the crowd. 

So get rid of your fear.  You got this.

Hey Sasha do u mind checking out my post need a little help on this one

Offline sashashae

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 04:27:23 AM »
Which post? Can you direct me?

Online RiserAmong

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 05:07:41 AM »
Which post? Can you direct me?
In the ex back

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 05:32:02 AM »
First off, you need to get your fear under control. Youíll most likely attract things you donít want to happen. I say grow a pair of balls and just go all in and be the best version of yourself when trying to come across him. Thereís no connection if he doesnít know you, so RS-ing would be pointless. However, this can change if he knows your face.

Thanks for this. I got this. If others couldíve Done it so can I, even better. I know I wont actually go crazy but itís something else idk how to explain, like some anxiety or something. People are trying to be too realistic nowadays, but Iíve realized thereís No success in that. Risk it and make it.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 515
  • -Receive: 483
  • Until we meet again... blessings
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 03:03:56 PM »
Your answers are within and your own words. People who are successful know the difference between too afraid, very afraid or kinda afraid.

So since you are kinda afraid, it means you can and will do it. Do there is no try. Meaning you know LOA, your power and can create. So if you are going to then do it with a success mind set. See the end result, of coming back and telling us how great it was.... haha.

See the scenario of going to town to see your friend and you end up going somewhere and meet the person.

I have did similar things and have a story up. But to be honest, it was someone that I admired work there was no attachment. The others I set the intention and let go. I could tell you many, but this is your story, fun adventure and all about you.

You are worried, in fear and attached. Just let all that go and have fun. You like your friend and have fun with them right?

So see the trip as an adventure or fun to have with your friend. If you meet the person, great. If not no big deal you are there to see your friend.

There is truly nothing to fear, because we all know you are not crazy...LOL and can do it. So see it and have no doubts. Set intention, forget about it and let it happen. If it doesn't happen this trip it might happen another, or at a concert, no matter how it comes in you are going to at least meet him.

Then come back and tell us all how it happened. I would recommend if for some reason it doesn't then don't say anything, still have faith and no doubts and it will come, again if not this trip another.

Online RiserAmong

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2018, 03:57:35 PM »
Your answers are within and your own words. People who are successful know the difference between too afraid, very afraid or kinda afraid.

So since you are kinda afraid, it means you can and will do it. Do there is no try. Meaning you know LOA, your power and can create. So if you are going to then do it with a success mind set. See the end result, of coming back and telling us how great it was.... haha.

See the scenario of going to town to see your friend and you end up going somewhere and meet the person.

I have did similar things and have a story up. But to be honest, it was someone that I admired work there was no attachment. The others I set the intention and let go. I could tell you many, but this is your story, fun adventure and all about you.

You are worried, in fear and attached. Just let all that go and have fun. You like your friend and have fun with them right?

So see the trip as an adventure or fun to have with your friend. If you meet the person, great. If not no big deal you are there to see your friend.

There is truly nothing to fear, because we all know you are not crazy...LOL and can do it. So see it and have no doubts. Set intention, forget about it and let it happen. If it doesn't happen this trip it might happen another, or at a concert, no matter how it comes in you are going to at least meet him.

Then come back and tell us all how it happened. I would recommend if for some reason it doesn't then don't say anything, still have faith and no doubts and it will come, again if not this trip another.
Any help on my ex back situation angel it would help

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1133
  • -Receive: 1174
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2018, 04:52:06 PM »

Any help on my ex back situation angel it would help

You're hijacking someone else's thread, you might not get the answers you want. Couldn't you start a separate one or add to an existing one if appropriate or maybe PM the people you want to answer?

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 394
  • -Receive: 549
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 05:45:41 PM »
You're hijacking someone else's thread, you might not get the answers you want. Couldn't you start a separate one or add to an existing one if appropriate or maybe PM the people you want to answer?

There's no point, they've already made threads and people have helped. They just don't want to listen. I've replied to multiple PMs trying to help.

Online RiserAmong

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 06:48:01 PM »

There's no point, they've already made threads and people have helped. They just don't want to listen. I've replied to multiple PMs trying to help.
Yeah your right I am not listening maybe I need to take all the tips Iíve gotten and work at my desire and let go of this on going fear Iím gonna be off the site for a while thanks for all the help guys

Offline Yoursweetlove

• Thank You
  • have faith, have fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2018, 05:47:48 PM »

This was so kind of you, thanks. I believe I will meet him once, I know that, if it happens on the trip, it will happen and if it doesn't, it won't. It's all cool no matter the end result. :)

Offline rtardx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 153
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2018, 07:33:05 AM »
I simply would not get caught up with major celebrities if I were you, Especially hollywood ones. Don't be fooled by how the media portrays them, There's a ton of negative energy and  evil influences ruling their lives.