Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Poll

Would you like RS done on you (if you didnít know about it and couldnít choose who!! :-)?

Yes
10 (32.3%)
No
15 (48.4%)
Depends (pls clarify on thread)
6 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: An opinion poll for RSers  (Read 10689 times)

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 433
  • -Receive: 636
    • View Profile
Re: An opinion poll for RSers
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2018, 10:35:35 AM »
Ok Mav, well you can lie to yourself and everyone all you want but the proof is in the pudding.  :P

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 94
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2018, 04:42:11 PM »
RSing people intentionally could be seen by outsiders as a bit selfish ...and creepy.
What do you think?

(and pls feel free to answer the poll while youíre thinking)

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 433
  • -Receive: 636
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 10, 2018, 06:26:55 PM »
RSing people intentionally could be seen by outsiders as a bit selfish ...and creepy.
What do you think?

(and pls feel free to answer the poll while youíre thinking)

My opinion is I don't give a fuck what people think lmao. Why are you still bumping this thread?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline BlackCat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 15
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2018, 09:23:05 AM »
Depends. If it's a person that could be considered a nice personality, somewhat my type physically, that uses his brain and good interests why not?If he/she would be someone with bad hygiene, terrible and overall creepy vibe/personality that is totally NOT my type both physically and mentally NO. I do RS with my POI because i "studied" him for a while to know his interests, probably even girl type and probably it's similar to me not just physically. As i said, a dear friend of his (ex gf???who knows what) looks sorta like me (maybe same nationality and region of me from what i gathered, despite he is from another country!) and a mix of two female friends of mine that are from my country, that is unreal definitely. I think it's not very good doing RS towards a person that could be really different from us in terms of interests and other stuff because we couldn't be a match, but this is my opinion. Afterall, being RS'ed from the wrong person isn't nice at all!

Offline Sarenia

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 22
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2018, 06:15:30 PM »
Why is RS such a big subject. It's only another method of manifesting 🤷 ;D

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 94
  • The meek shall inherit the Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 08, 2020, 12:30:30 AM »
Why is RS such a big subject. It's only another method of manifesting 🤷 ;D

"Remote Seduction" is intentionally influencing a person, usually without their knowledge and consent - obviously in this context it is extremely likely to be against their wishes (since if it were not, why not walk up to them and ask them out?)

Let's examine this:

- Being prepared to manipulate another person without their knowledge and consent, for your own gratification and desires;
- Scrambling their emotions, forcing them to feel and act a certain way, against their own judgment and wishes and causing them distress confusion and in extreme cases... insanity (and possibly suicide)
- Not considering if it is to their detriment, in terms of their physical and mental health (though who are you to decide what is good for them?).

Any form of manifesting that ticks those boxes is, in my opinion, a criminal offence against another human being.

Answer the survey. Truthfully.

Tags: