Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I attracted a job interview!!!  (Read 418 times)

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 14
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I attracted a job interview!!!
« on: July 29, 2018, 11:17:12 PM »
 :P  :P  :P

Living with parents with mental illnesses isn't easy. Now, at least I have hope, and a way out!  8)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 11:23:26 PM by Lightwinger »

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 515
  • -Receive: 483
  • Until we meet again... blessings
    • View Profile
Re: I attracted a job interview!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 11:35:34 PM »
Awesome, Lightwinger, congrats. This is just the beginning of your journey.

Make a specific, detailed list of everything you want to manifest and create into your life.

If this is the job you want, see the job interview being successful, you impressing them and being offered the job. See getting the salary amount you want. See the work environment and people you want to work with. Feel it and live in the moment of now with it.

If this is not the job you want, drift wood, then it is a sign, and fine tune. But sounds like you are happy, keep that energy up. Don't just see attracting the job interview, see attracting the perfect job, offer and working there.

See the apartment you want, visualize it, write it out detailed if you are writing person. Feel it.

See the first paycheck, see an increase in your bank account, see money in your wallet. Put the money amount or check in your wallet written out in the amount you want.

Put the number 8 in your wallet and draw in prosperity, abundance and feel the energy of money and freedom.

Be grateful for all you have now, live in gratitude and pass the test of giving and receiving which many fail and why they give off as selfish or using aura. It reflects in their aura, and life whether they realize it or not. You can be rich but poor in spirit, and life, as well as vice versa.

Congrats to you, I see a new freedom, joy, abundance coming your way. I hope you enjoy your new job, or one even better, whatever you are attracting will be here if you have full faith. No doubt. Ask, believe and receive.

You had a desire, and took inspired action, which will now create your life the way you are wanting.

Good luck!

In light,

Angel

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 01:14:40 AM »
Awesome, Lightwinger, congrats. This is just the beginning of your journey.

Make a specific, detailed list of everything you want to manifest and create into your life.

If this is the job you want, see the job interview being successful, you impressing them and being offered the job. See getting the salary amount you want. See the work environment and people you want to work with. Feel it and live in the moment of now with it.

If this is not the job you want, drift wood, then it is a sign, and fine tune. But sounds like you are happy, keep that energy up. Don't just see attracting the job interview, see attracting the perfect job, offer and working there.

See the apartment you want, visualize it, write it out detailed if you are writing person. Feel it.

See the first paycheck, see an increase in your bank account, see money in your wallet. Put the money amount or check in your wallet written out in the amount you want.

Put the number 8 in your wallet and draw in prosperity, abundance and feel the energy of money and freedom.

Be grateful for all you have now, live in gratitude and pass the test of giving and receiving which many fail and why they give off as selfish or using aura. It reflects in their aura, and life whether they realize it or not. You can be rich but poor in spirit, and life, as well as vice versa.

Congrats to you, I see a new freedom, joy, abundance coming your way. I hope you enjoy your new job, or one even better, whatever you are attracting will be here if you have full faith. No doubt. Ask, believe and receive.

You had a desire, and took inspired action, which will now create your life the way you are wanting.

Good luck!

In light,

Angel

I'm 31 years old. I'm not sure why I was given a hard lesson for so long. Oh well. At least my journey is beginning. Law of Attraction does work, and exist, to me. But I do find that it takes time, sometimes years, to manifest, something. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 03:29:46 AM »
I'm 31 years old. I'm not sure why I was given a hard lesson for so long. Oh well. At least my journey is beginning. Law of Attraction does work, and exist, to me. But I do find that it takes time, sometimes years, to manifest, something. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Well either way you are at the perfect place where you need to be now to make it all happen. You have faith, the knowledge, and using your power. Keep creating and seeing it happen.

When you have dealt with people like your parents sometimes they never think they did wrong, when they do it doesn't matter they will do it again next day, and you usually have to be the one giving all the time, in patience, love, forgiveness and material value. It drains, etc.

Now be open to receive. Receive all the good coming your way. The whole key is love, faith and your power.

See your perfect life with loving, giving, people who are willing to give and take, who appreciate you, value you, energize you, help you live your life to it's fullest and contribute in a good way.

See your job, money, abundance, and freedom as I said above. See your parents happy for you, and cooperative now. If they can't or don't let it all dissolve into it's native nothingness, and enjoy seeing your new job, freedom, apartment or living in peace.

Be in your highest energy and happiness. Be in gratitude. Some say that never matters, yeah look really at their inner life, outer results without the glimmer, enough said.

Yes we all have down days, things that don't work that is life. It is how you react or respond to it, what you learn from it. Using contrast to see what you don't want and why, helps if you can detach find the problem and solution.

Most times reaction is survival-oriented and on many levels a defense mechanism.  If you respond you take the time to find solutions, without bias or conditioning, lashing out, hurting etc. As you know.

You are doing great, using your power, have had success so do there is no try. Try, lack, doubt, worry, all have the implications of not having it and will draw more.

You are now on the path to success, faith and your perfect job. A great salary, freedom, abundance and using your power. Look within for answers, intuition, your power. Look outer for results, what you don't like change. Change your thoughts and change your world.

As you have done. Today is a huge success story for you. Celebrate it and believe in YOU.

Again CONGRATULATIONS, this is awesome. I am so happy for you.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 03:31:37 AM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 11:17:42 AM »

Well either way you are at the perfect place where you need to be now to make it all happen. You have faith, the knowledge, and using your power. Keep creating and seeing it happen.

When you have dealt with people like your parents sometimes they never think they did wrong, when they do it doesn't matter they will do it again next day, and you usually have to be the one giving all the time, in patience, love, forgiveness and material value. It drains, etc.

Now be open to receive. Receive all the good coming your way. The whole key is love, faith and your power.

See your perfect life with loving, giving, people who are willing to give and take, who appreciate you, value you, energize you, help you live your life to it's fullest and contribute in a good way.

See your job, money, abundance, and freedom as I said above. See your parents happy for you, and cooperative now. If they can't or don't let it all dissolve into it's native nothingness, and enjoy seeing your new job, freedom, apartment or living in peace.

Be in your highest energy and happiness. Be in gratitude. Some say that never matters, yeah look really at their inner life, outer results without the glimmer, enough said.

Yes we all have down days, things that don't work that is life. It is how you react or respond to it, what you learn from it. Using contrast to see what you don't want and why, helps if you can detach find the problem and solution.

Most times reaction is survival-oriented and on many levels a defense mechanism.  If you respond you take the time to find solutions, without bias or conditioning, lashing out, hurting etc. As you know.

You are doing great, using your power, have had success so do there is no try. Try, lack, doubt, worry, all have the implications of not having it and will draw more.

You are now on the path to success, faith and your perfect job. A great salary, freedom, abundance and using your power. Look within for answers, intuition, your power. Look outer for results, what you don't like change. Change your thoughts and change your world.

As you have done. Today is a huge success story for you. Celebrate it and believe in YOU.

Again CONGRATULATIONS, this is awesome. I am so happy for you.

The second paragraph is right. Someone with a mental illness (narcissism) won't be able to see that they did wrong. There's no room for people like that in my life, they're venomous and poisonous. I may wish them love and forgive. But reconcile? No, they don't have the mental capacity to love. They're sick, and I pity them. I give them to God to fix their mental illnesses.

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 10:07:10 AM »
I got the job!  ;D  8)  8)

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 11:10:23 AM »

YES!!!!  8) :) Congratulations. You did it. Fantastic!! See an awesome work environment and great people to work for and with. Can't wait to hear the next wonderful things you bring, into your world.

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 11:55:46 AM »

YES!!!!  8) :) Congratulations. You did it. Fantastic!! See an awesome work environment and great people to work for and with. Can't wait to hear the next wonderful things you bring, into your world.

I like the environment at my work. So far, it's an optimistic and bright place!

Offline possum-power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 50
  • Life is one great adventure
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 06:14:48 PM »
OMG Iím so happy for you, that is such fantastic news. Finally you get out of their place, away from them.. yippee!

You made me smile a lot here.

Things will only go up from here, in your life, i reckon.
:-)

Offline Lightwinger

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 10:16:25 AM »
OMG Iím so happy for you, that is such fantastic news. Finally you get out of their place, away from them.. yippee!

You made me smile a lot here.

Things will only go up from here, in your life, i reckon.
:-)

Thank you so much! 31 years of hell is more than enough! I'll still speak to my brothers, though. They're awesome!

Tags: