Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Blocked again  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Coffee098

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 34
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Blocked again
« on: July 24, 2018, 03:55:45 PM »
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 08:14:26 PM by Coffee098 »

Offline Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
Re: Blocked again
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 04:20:24 PM »
After successfully manifesting a meet up a few times he then went on to say he wants to date someone else.
After a few months I have contacted him to tell him how I feel about me and he just said he's moving on and doesn't feel the same way anymore.

My heart hurts and my head is spinning. I always thought we were meant to be and if I lived "as if" he would be mine again.

I'm very unhappy and not coping.
Why don't you just let him be? You did everything you could.  When you love and care for someone you want them to be happy because you just do not because you expect something from them. Of course you want to be with him and that's normal but you have to respect his choice right now. Just keep going with your life. Focus on your goals and yourself. Don't look back.  You have send enough energy already on him and had tried and thought about this too much. Just take a break of thinking of him and focus on YOU.  You seem too attached. I have been too but now I can see things clearly.  Go forward with your life and if he comes back it's amazing if not that's still OK. At the end of the day you might find someone even better fit for you. I know you want him now and you don't like what I just said but after sometime when you will be able to think clearly you will see I'm right. Stressing over it, suffering and being depressed is not gonna help either. 👍

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 74
  • -Receive: 406
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 05:16:10 PM »
after sometime when you will be able to think clearly

Offline Mastool123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 11:19:33 PM »
Hah

Offline Coffee098

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 11:32:03 AM »
After successfully manifesting a meet up a few times he then went on to say he wants to date someone else.
After a few months I have contacted him to tell him how I feel about me and he just said he's moving on and doesn't feel the same way anymore.

My heart hurts and my head is spinning. I always thought we were meant to be and if I lived "as if" he would be mine again.

I'm very unhappy and not coping.
Why don't you just let him be? You did everything you could.  When you love and care for someone you want them to be happy because you just do not because you expect something from them. Of course you want to be with him and that's normal but you have to respect his choice right now. Just keep going with your life. Focus on your goals and yourself. Don't look back.  You have send enough energy already on him and had tried and thought about this too much. Just take a break of thinking of him and focus on YOU.  You seem too attached. I have been too but now I can see things clearly.  Go forward with your life and if he comes back it's amazing if not that's still OK. At the end of the day you might find someone even better fit for you. I know you want him now and you don't like what I just said but after sometime when you will be able to think clearly you will see I'm right. Stressing over it, suffering and being depressed is not gonna help either. 👍

Thank you

Does this mean loa has its limits and it will not work in this situation?

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1205
  • -Receive: 1325
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 11:51:37 AM »
Well, a law is a law so I wouldn't expect it will pick and choose what situations to work with.

Tags: