Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Bladder/urethra problems  (Read 146 times)

Offline 128

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Bladder/urethra problems
« on: July 11, 2018, 07:07:50 PM »
Hi all! I'll try and keep this quick. :) Since I came off antidepressants on 19.5.18 (I tapered carefully in just over 3 months!) A week later I started having a feeling like urine is stuck in my urethra! I left it for 2 weeks and apparently I had a UTI and got it treated but 1 month later I still have the feeling but no longer have the UTI. Google just shows me terrifying things like pernemant hormone/nerve damage from withdrawing (either pudendal neuralgia, interstital cysitist or something very simlair in the terms of nerve damage or maybe hormone imbalance). It may even be scar tissue and narrowing of the urethra. I'm so scared because everything it can be is progressive - in a bad way! The doctors are useless too so I've turned to LOA! But something that stops me from healing is not knowing what it is. It's on my mind all the time "what is it? If it's *insert condition* it'll get worse - when will it get worse? Is this new symptom the progression?" Etc etc. So how do I heal something that I don't even know what it is? :(
Thank you to all who's read and replied <3

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 515
  • -Receive: 483
  • Until we meet again... blessings
    • View Profile
Re: Bladder/urethra problems
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 08:53:27 AM »
First off if you want to use LOA to heal, then you don't concentrate on the problem or even healing as you will continue to have the problem or healing, and reasons to need to heal. You must see 100% perfect health. You see yourself healthy, through LOA, parallel universe ( is how much healing is done), Joseph Murphy mirror method or Neville end result. Ask, believe, receive.

Or have a reiki healing, or someone in the healing arts do an energy work reading and healing for you.

Or Since you are on a spiritual board find the meaning for such disease. All dis-ease has a spiritual meaning and way to heal it. You find it, and heal that core part. Do the one that resonates with you. If you have a core issue best to heal it. You can by changing your thoughts, change your world LOA, etc.

Blaming and or criticizing  may lead to such a disorder. Another cause of this pathology is the rejection of love and the sexual problems. That is why it is very useful and even essential for an individual to solve these psycho-emotional problems. You can look up Louise Hays on healing health problems. If this resonates with you. Your bladder represents anxiety and nervousness. Problems with bladder control are either the result of or the cause of anxiety.

Metaphysically speaking, the bodily fluids such as bile, urine, blood, or tears relate to the emotions. Therefore, the fear of expressing strong emotions may inflame the bladder and urinary tract, leading to the inability to control urination or infections to the urinary tract.

Moreover, feeling helpless, giving up, or loneliness or extreme displeasure with the way things are can lead to UTI.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:03:26 AM by AngelusofftheSea »