Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I GOT MY EX BACK- GETTING MARRIED  (Read 3357 times)

Offline BREEZYD

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I GOT MY EX BACK- GETTING MARRIED
« on: July 05, 2018, 11:15:36 PM »
I had success using LOA this time last year.

My boyfriend and I broke up June 2017 due to stupid circumstances (we weren't seeing eye to eye and weren't making time for one another). Right after we broke up I knew it was the wrong decision. I worked for months to try to get him back. Struggled with anxiety and depression- went to counseling and got on meds) I was a complete mess! He was hot and cold with me because he was upset with me ending things. He just shut me off. I started practicing LOA and writing a journal about our future. Every day I would write about what I'm thankful for in life and prayed to God he would come back to me. I read books, forums, blogs, and watched videos. The only thing I did incorrectly was the "letting go" part. IT'S THE HARDEST PART! One day he invited me over to his house "to talk" after I had worked months to try to get him to love me again. He ultimately let me go and told me he couldn't do it anymore. I went into a downward spiral and basically slept for days. I lost 20 lbs and looked like a skeleton. The next thing I did made everything work.. I let go. I told myself that God and LOA would bring him back to me if it was meant to be. I picked myself up, let go, and moved on. I did things for myself, hung out with friends, and starting seeing other guys. I went on this awesome camping trip with a guy to Montana and it was one of the coolest experiences of my life. When I was at my happiest, it happened. He called me out of the blue one month later. It was about something about our phone plan together and I think he did it to gauge my response. After that, I let it go and kept doing my own thing. He started texting me and trying to make communication. We eventually started to hang out and see one another. In total, we were apart for 4 months and started to date again by October. Fast forward to now, we are the happiest we have ever been. He proposed in April and our wedding is planned for September 1st 2018. I knew we were meant to be together but I truly believe LOA and God played a huge part.

THE BIGGEST PART IS LETTING GO AND DOING YOUR OWN THING AFTER YOU'VE PRACTICED LOA. You have to trust in it.

But it works :)

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 883
    • View Profile
Re: I GOT MY EX BACK- GETTING MARRIED
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 04:24:32 AM »
Yup .... relationship stuff is always the most difficult. Strong, negative emotions can easily sabotage your efforts. Its just too difficult to believe that this shit's gonna work. Even small manifestations don't convince us. Once you're free of the bulk of the grief, anger, bitterness, resentment, etc. and can function well enough with or without the POI, you can begin to work LOA's magic.

Letting go of the doubts and trusting that everything's going to work out is a great step. There are other ways to achieve such solid faith .. being backed into a no-win situation is an example. But for ex-back issues, just getting over the really bad shit so your mind can function and you can stay on point, with little in the way of blocking negative emotions to wrestle with is the best bet.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Renay123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 09:59:12 AM »
Thanks for your story BREEZYD ❤️

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2527
  • -Receive: 227
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 10:18:44 PM »
I had success using LOA this time last year.

My boyfriend and I broke up June 2017 due to stupid circumstances (we weren't seeing eye to eye and weren't making time for one another). Right after we broke up I knew it was the wrong decision. I worked for months to try to get him back. Struggled with anxiety and depression- went to counseling and got on meds) I was a complete mess! He was hot and cold with me because he was upset with me ending things. He just shut me off. I started practicing LOA and writing a journal about our future. Every day I would write about what I'm thankful for in life and prayed to God he would come back to me. I read books, forums, blogs, and watched videos. The only thing I did incorrectly was the "letting go" part. IT'S THE HARDEST PART! One day he invited me over to his house "to talk" after I had worked months to try to get him to love me again. He ultimately let me go and told me he couldn't do it anymore. I went into a downward spiral and basically slept for days. I lost 20 lbs and looked like a skeleton. The next thing I did made everything work.. I let go. I told myself that God and LOA would bring him back to me if it was meant to be. I picked myself up, let go, and moved on. I did things for myself, hung out with friends, and starting seeing other guys. I went on this awesome camping trip with a guy to Montana and it was one of the coolest experiences of my life. When I was at my happiest, it happened. He called me out of the blue one month later. It was about something about our phone plan together and I think he did it to gauge my response. After that, I let it go and kept doing my own thing. He started texting me and trying to make communication. We eventually started to hang out and see one another. In total, we were apart for 4 months and started to date again by October. Fast forward to now, we are the happiest we have ever been. He proposed in April and our wedding is planned for September 1st 2018. I knew we were meant to be together but I truly believe LOA and God played a huge part.

THE BIGGEST PART IS LETTING GO AND DOING YOUR OWN THING AFTER YOU'VE PRACTICED LOA. You have to trust in it.

As long as it is not September 24. LOL!!!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 586
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia. No timebo mala
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 11:52:09 AM »
Congratulations!

Offline lavieenrose

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 08:51:06 PM »
I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 299
  • -Receive: 189
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 01:53:05 PM »
I had success using LOA this time hang out and see one another. In total, we were apart for 4 months and started to date again by October. Fast forward to now, we are the happiest we have ever been. He proposed in April and our wedding is planned for September 1st 2018. I knew we were meant to be together but I truly believe LOA and God played a huge part.

Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.:)
Thanks for sharing such a positive post.

Offline new_believer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 05:35:20 PM »
Congratulations BREEZYD, you just achieved what most of us in this forum are trying to. All the best to you as a couple and may your vibrations forever be in sync.

Offline midnightrainbow

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 12:14:30 AM »
You'll already be married by the time you read my reply-so congratulations! I hope your wedding was wonderful :)

Offline manifestyourreality88

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2018, 02:00:44 PM »
I might be late but I still would like to send my congratulations to you! Your story is inspiring!

Offline DianneM

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 08:26:02 PM »
Awesome! Your story is so inspiring! Congratulations again to the both of you! :)

Offline denydritz

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2018, 01:31:59 PM »
Awesome story! I'm glad you got what you want, but most importantly you received when you were in a healthy state of mind and body. Imagine what would happen if you guys got back together when you were still not able to let go, I think the toxic parts of the relationship would continue.

I want to add that spending time apart is a good technique in resetting relationships. Four months is not a long time, but if it was long enough for both of you to change, then you can restart the relationship and begin anew. It's like you're both new people experiencing something for the first time again.

Offline PrototypeOA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 273
  • Fucking lovin' myself, all day, every day
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2018, 06:19:01 AM »
Glad  it worked. As  say in all my posts - move on and they will come back when you are happiest
 :)

Offline Brighton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 159
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2018, 06:26:49 AM »
Glad  it worked. As  say in all my posts - move on and they will come back when you are happiest
 :)

Are you an LOA coach ? Just curious thats all. :)

Offline La Sirene

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2019, 10:23:08 AM »
That is terrific!