Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: New lanies technique/rs can someone explain?  (Read 4710 times)

Offline Lanie Stevens Author

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 38
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: New lanies technique/rs can someone explain?
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2018, 07:12:57 AM »
Lanie, I would suggest to make the meditations in the bundle separate. So people don't have to pay $20.00 for other meditations they won't use.

I have considered doing that but everyone has different favorites and they all go hand-in-hand.  I suggest alternating them because results will be different each time and with every meditation.  Also, I keep the prices of my meditations so cheap, less than one-half the cost of others that are not as effective, because I want everyone to be able to purchase them.  Although this is my livelihood I truly love to empower all women and spend countless hours doing things for others at no charge.  :-)

Hi lanie ,

Will it stop the influence of others if poi is a celebrity

It is harder for a celebrity unless you have a connection with them personally.  However, one of my readers has attracted a celebrity using the technique and I have dated a celebrity.  For me it was the LOA that worked rather than a specific technique.  For the reader she used the PW technique.  :-)

Why harder with a celebrity? They're only people after all. Or is it that people think celebrity status is a barrier?

It's more difficult only if you haven't met the celebrity and has nothing to do with status.  It really has to do with your connection to them and you being able to strengthen it.

Offline nolita

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2018, 08:07:57 AM »
Ugh looks like I'll have to attract money for this thing... or attract someone giving it to me for free.

the woes of being a non working college student...  ;D

Offline unica1dad

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2018, 02:26:25 PM »
Hi!how do i get a copy of lanie stevens meditations?its not available in the philippines.thank you

Offline HermesHorse

• lirach astrac welech maloch jedan na s'rosa :) Just leaving that here for the 'adepts' and experts
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 531
  • -Receive: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2018, 03:32:58 PM »
Hi!how do i get a copy of lanie stevens meditations?its not available in the philippines.thank you

Is her shop inaccessible from the Philippines?

Here is the link: https://www.laniestevensauthor.com/lanie-stevens-guided-meditations/

She takes cards and definitely Paypal.

An addendum make sure that you download it to your device within 24 hours otherwise the link deactivates.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 04:28:04 PM by HermesHorse »

Offline unica1dad

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2018, 05:38:14 PM »
Hi!thanks,tried the link.its currently not available in my country😭

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 394
  • -Receive: 549
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2018, 05:47:55 PM »
Hi!thanks,tried the link.its currently not available in my country😭

Email Lanie and see if you can send money directly to her PayPal and if after she can email you the link.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline key9916

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2018, 07:42:40 PM »

[/quote]

It's more difficult only if you haven't met the celebrity and has nothing to do with status.  It really has to do with your connection to them and you being able to strengthen it.

[/quote]

Hi Lanie, well I haven't met my poi in person, but we had cam chats and were in an online long distance relationship, so we had a connection. Will this technique work for me even if i haven't met my poi in person?

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2294
  • -Receive: 216
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2018, 10:10:21 PM »
Why harder with a celebrity? They're only people after all. Or is it that people think celebrity status is a barrier?

It is not necessarily harder than it is with an average person. But most people idolized celebrities. And from that stand point they just can't see how they can ever have a future with a celebrity. Especially when the intention is a romantic relationship.

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2018, 11:31:23 PM »

[/quote]

Hi Lanie, well I haven't met my poi in person, but we had cam chats and were in an online long distance relationship, so we had a connection. Will this technique work for me even if i haven't met my poi in person?

[/quote]

Yes, your connection doesn't have to be in person but it is definitely easier and stronger the more you know each other.  That can be in phone conversations, Skype, emails, pics, etc. 

Offline Rslv

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2018, 01:20:52 AM »
Hi lanie,

The meditation music is great in  repelling outside influence . But in pussywhip guided meditation music  is scary though 😂
I hope you will be using more great background music in coming meditations . Waiting for  it. ❤️

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 467
  • -Receive: 1043
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2018, 01:59:31 AM »
This is copyrighted and it is unlawful to distribute it for free which negatively impacts me and is an actionable offense that can have financial consequences for you.  I have dedicated my entire adult life to empowering women and helping them manifest their dreams and enhance their relationships.  If you understand anything about the Law of Attraction you will know that it also negatively impacts you and others.  Please take down this link immediately.
Oh! Come on now..
You created it and you want monetary compensation for it. Fair enough. Totally understandable and respectable.
But please! Don’t spread things like using something in a so called “unethical” manner negatively affect the user and the others.
How about a little more honesty? It negatively affects you and only you. Because you lose money.
And speaking of law of attraction, nowhere does it talk about ethics and morals all that man made fantastic jazz.

PS: whoever has pirated copy of this work in question. Please delete it. I don’t care if you acquired it unethically. But illegally? That’s a no no.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2018, 02:46:26 AM »
But please! Don’t spread things like using something in a so called “unethical” manner negatively affect the user and the others.
How about a little more honesty? It negatively affects you and only you. Because you lose money.

Exactly...using karma (which doesn’t exist) and LOA as a scare tactic is lame.
The only person negatively impacted is Lanie.

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2018, 03:25:12 AM »
It's funny the comments on here about LOA and karma.  It does absolutely exist whether you believe in it or not.  Yes, when others steal my work it does negatively affect me but it also negatively affects the people that temporarily feel they got something for free.  Nothing in life is free and everything has consequences.

In my book I tell the story about someone I know who found an ATM card left in a machine and, although they were usually very honest, they decided to steal $400 from a stranger's account.  They were at the airport and they had parked their car under a very small tree for a little shade while they were gone.  A few days later when they returned birds had pooped all over their car and they had to spend $4,000 on a new paint job.  Karma?  Bad luck?  Just timing?  You decide what you think but I have thousands of stories where people lost much more than they gained. 

I keep my conscience and my soul clear of things that are negative and I live a good life.  I give much more than I receive and I am proud of that.  I help others in many ways and, although this is how I earn a living, I give back more than anyone can imagine.  I believe because of the magic of LOA that it happens to bless my life but everyone is free to decide for themselves what they believe in.  :-)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 03:39:49 AM by Lanie Stevens Author »

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2018, 04:05:20 AM »
Well no shit LOA is real. Karma isn't. People manifest their reality. If they believe "I can't do this, bad things will happen." then they will.
If they spend their life looking over their shoulder waiting for "consequences" for everything they do then they'll be punished because they believe
in that. But people who don't believe in karma don't get effected by anything because it isn't real.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline NyanshMan

• The Craftmen - 16 EU based experienced Magick Adepts , we meet in person, - Closed Group By Invitation only , not taking anymore members
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 182
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2018, 04:18:12 AM »
Exactly...using karma (which doesn’t exist) and LOA as a scare tactic is lame.The only person negatively impacted is Lanie.
Agree,
This  karma crap is no different to the  Christian  Judaeo  -   hell   bullshit for sinners, or the  pseudo right  hand path  BS  of the LOA  crowd.

you believe that  you will be punished, you  either create  your  own  punishment  reality, or  u look for any  random  event with negative consequences,  and  attach   so called  karmic  justice to it, the  numbers   of times  i  self cursed  myself as a  kid and a teenager (numerous. like a  Mr Bean   movie).. b4 i recognised  the  negative  LOA and RI i was doing to myself.

Tags: