Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: SUCCESS STORY(of sorts)Anyone wanting someone specific, interested in RI/RS READ  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Looseseal_one

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Hey everyone,

I have had some WILD success with what I suppose I would call RI/RS or telepathic connection. I only first discovered these concepts about a month ago and immediately knew who I wanted to try it out on. Of course, I enjoy a challenge so the person in mind was someone I hadn't yet met and to add to the challenge, he is somewhat of a TV personality. No one crazy famous but he is a nationwide news anchor of sorts so he's definitely got a teeny, tiny ray of  a spotlight on him. Anyways, the experience I've had has been so bizarre and mind-blowing, I felt the urgency to share with anyone who has ever questioned RI or the ability to communicate with someone else's subconscious mind. IT IS 100% WITHOUT A DOUBT REAL! While I will preface this with we have not yet had any direct communication in the physical world, just hear me out on what's transpired thus far. You won't regret it.

The first session I swear I felt an instantaneous connection although with some resistance initially from him and it was purely sexual. Although, as I kept up with the repetition of it once a day, it quite gradually transitioned to a more emotional connection with a light sexual tone. We would mostly have conversations after the first 6 or so sessions with only brief sexual stimulation. But it's not like a conversation we'd have in the physical world, it's basically just projecting images and emotions towards that person and your mind naturally translates what you are communicating to each other.

Well after the first week, we were connected and communicating and I wanted to know what kind of music he likes. I got the names of 3 bands and thought hmm... it would be really odd if I am just imagining this bc I had only ever heard of one the bands like twice in my life so I didn't really know who they were; so would it be possible that I'm thinking about them NOW to create this elaborate falsehood of a connection with a stranger? Anyways, you should know the whole time this "communication" was taking place over my sessions, half of me legit felt crazy. You can't help but feel like you're somehow imagining all of this.

So literally the next day after the music "talk" we had, I was YouTube stalking him a tad (lol) and came across this video. It was short, like 45 seconds long, and it was a news show doing an introduction piece on him welcoming him on to the show as a new addition. I shit you  not, they introduce him saying "blah blah so and so has been with the network since 2007 and has covered this major story and that major story and his favorite band is ---" and my jaw dropped. IT WAS ONE OF THE BANDS who's name I got from my session with him. The one I had hardly ever heard of! Ok, that's insane, right?!?!? It gets better.

Upon believing I was on to something here, I had followed him on twitter weeks earlier, and decided to try to communicate to him while we were in our connective space to follow me there. So I had projected the image of my name and my picture and just attempted to influence him as much as I could to find me. After a week or two, nothing. But I just continued my nightly or bi-nightly sessions and would project that at the end. 3 nights ago I was finishing up dinner with my family and got up to check my phone.... and much to my surprise.... HE FOLLOWED ME!!!!!!!!! I wanted to scream SO LOUD!!! But nobody in my vicinity would possibly understand my excitement, so sadly, I had to contain it until I left which was the most difficult thing ever. I could not believe it. Truly. Upon further investigation, he has over 80,000 followers and only follows a mere 300 people. ALL of which are other news people in his field of work with the exception of maybe 5 people. I know it seems like a lot of meaningless data but it just further cemented how unlikely it was for him to follow someone like me, that isn't in news or a public figure of any kind.

Well, it doesn't end there. With the overwhelming evidence I already had to truly be able to comfort my mind into sanity, I stiiillllll wanted just a little more. I figured the object of my affection is in a unique line of work, where he is on Live TV a couple of times a week. So I decided I would project a request to him in my session last night. I communicated that I wanted him to wear a blue shirt next time he was on TV which would be today. Then I thought about it and got more specific, because what if it's blue stripes, blue patterns, blue-green, white with blue checkers??  :D haha! I didn't want my mind to be able to write it off as a coincidence!!! I wanted it to be matter of fact. Knowing he usually wears white, salmon or blue patterned, I specifically requested he wear a SOLID light blue shirt. Very specific. I told my best friend, if this happens, YOU as my witness so you know I am not making this up if he is wearing it. Like you probably will struggle to believe me if I later tell you omg I totally told him to wear that and he did it. No, I'm telling you BEFORE I know, so if it does happen, I won't feel crazy and you can be there to validate my sanity. Lol. If it happens, I will no longer question the legitimacy of this even once more. This will be it, I'll be sold forever. Not like I should still be questioning this shit, but you know how your mind just wants some sensory satisfaction regardless of your true beliefs.

So..... yeah..... HE WAS WEARING SOLID LIGHT BLUE! If you are doubting me, its okay. I doubted myself. I took several pics of the TV and told my friend I needed to borrow her eyes and asked her if she could tell me what color his shirt was. She couldn't even speak. She said this is witch craft, I'm a witch, or somehow I knew what he'd be wearing and I'm a liar cause this shit is crazy(she meant this jokingly of course, but clearly she was stunned).

This stuff works. I can't say as to what will transpire in the physical world but we certainly have a subconscious/energetic connection and I can't really explain it beyond that. We essentially have a relationship on an energetic plane or something because we constantly communicate there and obviously very effectively. This has only progressed within the last 25 days or so, so I am going to keep it going and see what happens from here. Will keep you posted if anyone is interested in that. I hope this instills hope in anyone that may be doubting your ability to connect with others beyond the physical realm or if you are connecting with someone but feel like you may be imagining it, you're not. You just have to relax and project  your energy at the specific person with love and genuineness.

Good Luck with your creations!!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 335
  • -Receive: 104
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
Lovely! You go girl. Absolutely amazing ❤️ share

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 409
  • -Receive: 599
    • View Profile
So...just to be clear - you actually aren't together.

Offline Isabella_ella2

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 58
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
i'm so happy for you this is awesome 😍😍😍😍 I want to ask you what is your technique in RI

Offline Looseseal_one

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
I will HAPPILY share! I am in the process of freaking out right now because last night after I wrote this, I did my usual session before bed and in the session asked him to contact me. Honestly, I totally believed it would work but not for at least a few weeks. It's only been less than a month since I've been doing this on this specific person so I can't imagine things moving as fast as I'd like. Well holy friggin crap... I just got done working out and went to get my stuff out of the locker, look at my phone and see a twitter message icon in the notification bar and I playfully think, "omg! that's probably him!" .... I did not actually ever think it was him... BUT IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost fainted in the damn locker room. I had to ask someone else to read the name on the  message because I truly, truly felt like I had gone insane and lost touch with reality. Not even joking. How could this be real?!?!?! We have had 0 prior contact nor do we have one single person in common nor do we live in the same state. I'm still partially feeling like I've lost my mind. I can't believe he actually contacted me tonight. I've been so overwhelmed I haven't even responded. Cause I'm still processing. I have not contacted him or attempted to in ANY WAY! HE HAS 100% COME TO ME WITHOUT ME DOING ANYTHING BUT RI!! How?? wow. lol. sorry. sorry. Back to earth...

SO what I do, well I am not sure if it's called RI but essentially I just direct energy at him while projecting images of us smiling, talking, being intimate and I feel him projecting things back at me. Somehow, I can tell when we are connected and when we're not. There is this pressure I feel behind my eye sockets when I feel a connection at first. Sounds strange, but I think it has something to do with the exertion of energy to do this. It's hard to describe but what I know is happening is me consciously connecting with his subconscious. I always do it at night when he would most likely be sleeping because there's no resistance when trying to connect. But in a nutshell, I lay down and put on meditation music. I wait til I'm super relaxed before I try to direct my energy at him. You have to focus on them and what you want to feel, what you do feel, what you want to do, how you want to interact, without letting any other thoughts enter your mind. It is pretty easy when you are connected to them bc you won't be able to think about anything else. I definitely recommend doing it when you know they would be sleeping because I have tried in the day and while I know he's receiving my messages subconsciously, it just feels like a weak connection, you know? lol. Anyways, I hope I explained that ok, if not, I'm sorry I am still reeling from this being real right now. Lol.

If anyone here has any doubts about my credibility, I will happily email you screenshots or something. I know sometimes with this stuff, we tend to question the storyteller bc we think they may just be scripting for manifestation purposes. I get it. I want you all to know this is 100% real for the sake of your own confidence to do this.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Good luck girl.
My only advice: keep going and don't overthink.
You got this.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 848
    • View Profile
Good luck girl.
You got this.

Good replies .. call out the fact that they aren't together, and encourage her to keep up the good work. Motivate, move forward, make it happen. Like that.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Good luck girl.
You got this.

Good replies .. call out the fact that they aren't together, and encourage her to keep up the good work. Motivate, move forward, make it happen. Like that.

Yeah well she wasn't exactly clear on their status.
But whatever Desi. Have a nice life and good time being miserable.

Offline Amber_Spirit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 29
  • With God all things are possible
    • View Profile
wait.....he doesnt even know you existed right?

Offline Nidya

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 31
    • View Profile
Similar experience I have. Kinda we share an energetic bond, doubtless, cause he use to answer to my mental petitions in exact form. I also use to suggest colors for the outfits, or t-shirts, etc. And he always reacts. I take these signs as proof of mental communication, that we share a special bond, however he doesn't recognizes me still and currently he found a new partner, very lookalike me, but let's say not me in this realm :)))  Then, I think RS/RI do work, no doubt