Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Unexpected Goodies  (Read 285 times)

Diddlydydys and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Erana

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Unexpected Goodies
« on: July 05, 2018, 03:23:56 AM »
Hi all,
          I have very recently started my journey into LOA which started from a really dark place in my life and wish to share some good things I manifested simply by staying happy, positive and grateful. Some of these stories may not be 'big' by LOA standards, but for me they are miracles because I used to be that person for whom everything always went wrong and nothing was reliable. I mean, I sincerely believed the only reason I wasn't struck by lightning yet was because I lived in a desert. Also keep in mind while reading that I am a visual thinker, and so whenever I say I 'thought', 'wondered' etc, it means I visualised and usually also felt the emotions. Anyway, here goes.

My Conversion - from atheist to LOA believer

I come from a very strict Catholic family but eventually turned into an atheist (albeit in secret, so my family wouldn't disown me :D) once I travelled abroad for university. But without even faith to back me up, I spiralled into stress and worry and ALL of my worst nightmares came true. Things really went out of its way to magically go wrong for me such that everyone found it rather spooky. At that point for me, believing everything was a coincidence was more fanciful an idea than believing in God. It literally made more sense to think Jesus sat around messing things for me and laughing his head off all day. 
        I then delved into religion for answers, first Christianity then Hinduism, Lord Shiva and the idea of getting release from 'moh-maya' (our attachment to reality which is but an illusion and the cause of all suffering) and eventually LOA which could explain everything.
        So this isn't technically a 'success' story, but for me, this is how I developed and now maintain my unwavering faith in LOA because this was how I realised, from being a proud student of science, that science (as we know it currently) doesn't answer everything. Even if nothing I want ever manifests, I wouldn't be able to stop believing in LOA because of the inexplicable ways in which my fears manifested.

Instant miracle food when I really needed it
I had just finished church, and suddenly felt hungry (due to sudden sugar-lows which can make me instantly hungry, shivery and weak) and needed something sweet to eat. But unless there is a special occasion at church (which there wasn't that day) there won't be any food/snacks after church. So I wondered if I'd be ok until we got to a shopping centre on the way back home (which is about an hour away), did the whole week's shopping etc to get something to eat in the car.
      But because I was so happy for myself and everyone else at church, I just told myself I'd be ok, thought maybe I'd find an old forgotten packet of biscuits in the car etc, and then started thinking about what I'd get to eat when I shop and because I visualise very vividly, I could almost taste it and feel better already. And suddenly there was food right in front of my eyes.
      I saw everyone picking up packets containing buns from a basket in the corner. Apparently, someone had given it to the church as a thanksgiving offering because something they prayed for came true. Ours is a small-ish church and this kind of thing never happens. As it turned out, the bun was also sweet. I think I still can't quite believe it. I wasn't even thinking about LOA, but now I realise I used all the 'steps' without realising it.

Won a faith ... challenge?

My dad's business wasn't going well and he was stressing out - hardly any profit was the new norm. I told him to have patience and faith and everything will turn out ok. It was a bit of a debate, so he asked me why a certain academic document I was waiting for (6 months +) wasn't here yet, does that mean I don't have faith either? (It was something I didn't care about, but it meant a lot to my parents). I told him that it is because I have faith that I did what I could and have left the rest to God.
        Now, after the convo I kind of panicked a little. What if I just gave dad hope and then nothing happened? He'd end up feeling worse. But I felt reassured when I realised the Universe wouldn't put me in such a situation and forgot about it.
        The very next day, Dad made a huge sale in a single day, the kind that hadn't happened for more than a year. His faith was restored and he felt a lot better and hopeful. The day (or two) after, he received a call from the post office saying the document I was waiting for had arrived days prior and was awaiting collection, and it increased his faith even more. So I 'won' the challenge of sorts.

Financial abundance

I didn't need money for anything in particular, but I realised the importance of keeping the feeling of abundance and focused on that, visualised money raining down on my family and my town etc. That day my brother got a raise in his job and I also had the challenge with my dad. Not only did he make a great sale the next day, but ever since his business has been doing similarly or better everyday although I don't visualise anymore.

I had also supported a game on Kickstarter that I really believed in. The creators ended up in debt during the development process even though most of their crew were fans who grew up loving their games and worked largely for free. I thought it would be great if someone could just sponsor them, and that if I had that sort of money (millions) I would gladly set them up for life because I have learned so much from them and their games. After a while I got news that an anonymous fan did indeed sponsor their current game as well as the entire planned series of games. I am so happy for them just like I imagined.

---------------------------------
I must say, now that I have written them down, my stories don't sound so small anymore. I feel a lot more grateful!  ;)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 332
  • -Receive: 103
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Unexpected Goodies
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 12:09:06 PM »
Hi all,
          I have very recently started my journey into LOA which started from a really dark place in my life and wish to share some good things I manifested simply by staying happy, positive and grateful. Some of these stories may not be 'big' by LOA standards, but for me they are miracles because I used to be that person for whom everything always went wrong and nothing was reliable. I mean, I sincerely believed the only reason I wasn't struck by lightning yet was because I lived in a desert. Also keep in mind while reading that I am a visual thinker, and so whenever I say I 'thought', 'wondered' etc, it means I visualised and usually also felt the emotions. Anyway, here goes.

My Conversion - from atheist to LOA believer

I come from a very strict Catholic family but eventually turned into an atheist (albeit in secret, so my family wouldn't disown me :D) once I travelled abroad for university. But without even faith to back me up, I spiralled into stress and worry and ALL of my worst nightmares came true. Things really went out of its way to magically go wrong for me such that everyone found it rather spooky. At that point for me, believing everything was a coincidence was more fanciful an idea than believing in God. It literally made more sense to think Jesus sat around messing things for me and laughing his head off all day. 
        I then delved into religion for answers, first Christianity then Hinduism, Lord Shiva and the idea of getting release from 'moh-maya' (our attachment to reality which is but an illusion and the cause of all suffering) and eventually LOA which could explain everything.
        So this isn't technically a 'success' story, but for me, this is how I developed and now maintain my unwavering faith in LOA because this was how I realised, from being a proud student of science, that science (as we know it currently) doesn't answer everything. Even if nothing I want ever manifests, I wouldn't be able to stop believing in LOA because of the inexplicable ways in which my fears manifested.

Instant miracle food when I really needed it
I had just finished church, and suddenly felt hungry (due to sudden sugar-lows which can make me instantly hungry, shivery and weak) and needed something sweet to eat. But unless there is a special occasion at church (which there wasn't that day) there won't be any food/snacks after church. So I wondered if I'd be ok until we got to a shopping centre on the way back home (which is about an hour away), did the whole week's shopping etc to get something to eat in the car.
      But because I was so happy for myself and everyone else at church, I just told myself I'd be ok, thought maybe I'd find an old forgotten packet of biscuits in the car etc, and then started thinking about what I'd get to eat when I shop and because I visualise very vividly, I could almost taste it and feel better already. And suddenly there was food right in front of my eyes.
      I saw everyone picking up packets containing buns from a basket in the corner. Apparently, someone had given it to the church as a thanksgiving offering because something they prayed for came true. Ours is a small-ish church and this kind of thing never happens. As it turned out, the bun was also sweet. I think I still can't quite believe it. I wasn't even thinking about LOA, but now I realise I used all the 'steps' without realising it.

Won a faith ... challenge?

My dad's business wasn't going well and he was stressing out - hardly any profit was the new norm. I told him to have patience and faith and everything will turn out ok. It was a bit of a debate, so he asked me why a certain academic document I was waiting for (6 months +) wasn't here yet, does that mean I don't have faith either? (It was something I didn't care about, but it meant a lot to my parents). I told him that it is because I have faith that I did what I could and have left the rest to God.
        Now, after the convo I kind of panicked a little. What if I just gave dad hope and then nothing happened? He'd end up feeling worse. But I felt reassured when I realised the Universe wouldn't put me in such a situation and forgot about it.
        The very next day, Dad made a huge sale in a single day, the kind that hadn't happened for more than a year. His faith was restored and he felt a lot better and hopeful. The day (or two) after, he received a call from the post office saying the document I was waiting for had arrived days prior and was awaiting collection, and it increased his faith even more. So I 'won' the challenge of sorts.

Financial abundance

I didn't need money for anything in particular, but I realised the importance of keeping the feeling of abundance and focused on that, visualised money raining down on my family and my town etc. That day my brother got a raise in his job and I also had the challenge with my dad. Not only did he make a great sale the next day, but ever since his business has been doing similarly or better everyday although I don't visualise anymore.

I had also supported a game on Kickstarter that I really believed in. The creators ended up in debt during the development process even though most of their crew were fans who grew up loving their games and worked largely for free. I thought it would be great if someone could just sponsor them, and that if I had that sort of money (millions) I would gladly set them up for life because I have learned so much from them and their games. After a while I got news that an anonymous fan did indeed sponsor their current game as well as the entire planned series of games. I am so happy for them just like I imagined.

---------------------------------
I must say, now that I have written them down, my stories don't sound so small anymore. I feel a lot more grateful!  ;)
Lovely erana!
Ty for sharing. I loved it. Infact every baby step is leading towards big manifestations.
 I particularly resonated with Moh maya. Letting go of all things (every thing is moh maya)

I had similar instance to share, I was really thirsty and water was not available that time ( I work in construction field, so sometimes it happen)  since morning I was not able to drink water. I thought let it be  I will drink at home. I was ready to go home,called the Ola guy, he offered me water.  I was like i didn't asked him. He on his own accord offered me water.

all the best to you!

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:12:34 PM by Kashish »

Offline Erana

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 02:56:18 PM »
Lovely erana!
Ty for sharing. I loved it. Infact every baby step is leading towards big manifestations.
 I particularly resonated with Moh maya. Letting go of all things (every thing is moh maya)

I had similar instance to share, I was really thirsty and water was not available that time ( I work in construction field, so sometimes it happen)  since morning I was not able to drink water. I thought let it be  I will drink at home. I was ready to go home,called the Ola guy, he offered me water.  I was like i didn't asked him. He on his own accord offered me water.

all the best to you!
That's a beautiful story! And I agree with little steps leading to bigger manifestations, because I learned a lot about applying LOA from these. For example, how I wasn't trying too hard and kept faith, both of which aren't so easy when it comes to things you care more about.

All the best to you too! :)

Offline Fixsaiga

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 10:32:07 AM »
I am very pleased to find this information now because it will make me more aware.

Tags: