Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Getting ex partner back if they are new with someone else  (Read 824 times)

Offline ky22

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 14
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I really need some guidance, I have been reading on this forum and doing my best to find the right similar posts.  Um, I was with my partner for 7.5 years and he broke up with me on January this year, so officially 5 months we have been broken up.  He texted me last month saying how he is in a new relationship, and this morning he texted me saying he is still seeing her.  Apparently she wants kids and I know he doesn't.  We were both on same page, not wanting kids.  So I post the question? So are you going to have kids to her? He said No.  So not sure what will happen there, but already I know intuitively it wont last.  I know him too well and its not my ego saying that either. Just know him well enough.

So I haven't seen him since late March.  I do love him a lot, and feel so deeply we are right for each other.  He has issues to work on (obviously at this point in time he doesn't want to work on his wounds but jump into another relationship).  We were texting back and forth this morning and I am going to be honest with him, if its my last day on this planet, I want him to know that I still love him and still there for him.  He wants to remain friends, and honestly I do not feel ready for friendship yet, like I would like to but my heart is really attached to him. 

He unfriended me on facebook too, today.  He told me when i am ready to be friends with him to add him.

I do believe we are twin souls.

What can i do to manifest him back. I send love heart energy, think positive thoughts about us.  As I been programming myself i am the creator, i can create whatever i want.  Damnit, i seem to be able to manifested him, and manifested the 'do not wants/fears', lets change this around.

I see him happy with me again, and that we have a happy, loving healthy, fun, secure, well communicated relationship with each other.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 08:10:42 AM by ky22 »

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 394
  • -Receive: 549
    • View Profile
Re: Getting ex partner back if they are new with someone else
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 07:41:49 AM »
I don't know what you're asking.
You can get him back by stop focusing on the fact that there's a third party.

Offline ky22

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 08:53:36 AM »
Thank you, I will :)

Yes I am asking how to get him back pretty much.  I feel I am doing the right thing affirmations, visuals to feel good about the vision.

Offline ky22

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 10:25:57 AM »
Um been doing my best to focus on just US. I just recently saw pics. 

I know its possible, when I see the pictures I feel disheartened.  I believe so much in us.  Still do I stop focussing on 3rd party?  I must avoid his facebook page big time.

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2294
  • -Receive: 216
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 09:57:41 PM »
Um been doing my best to focus on just US. I just recently saw pics. 

I know its possible, when I see the pictures I feel disheartened.  I believe so much in us.  Still do I stop focussing on 3rd party?  I must avoid his facebook page big time.

You better stop looking at the current reality and focus on the one you are creating.

Offline ky22

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 11:37:06 AM »
Thankyou ChaliceSnowFlower, realised this after i posted. Thank you so much :)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 515
  • -Receive: 483
  • Until we meet again... blessings
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 12:25:50 AM »
Look at the third person, really look see what is in that person you like and don't like. Go full forgiveness, bless and move them on. No never think of them again, in the sense of a relationship with that person. Go neutral and see what is yours by divine right ( my method, I use don't like it scroll by, want to use it fine, I have no time to debate SOME here... no offense to any)

Now, live in the now, go zero point. Stay in zero point. Then see the results of what you want. Not just contact, if you want a relationship, marriage, dating, see that. See you love the person but more important see them loving you, wanting to talk to you, be with YOU. See them coming to you. See it working, fun, thrilling. You must believe. You only will receive what you see yourself receiving. If you have doubt, or see the other person, problems, lack or love or communication issues that is what you will tune into and receive.

Raise your vibes, and let go. What you resist or give energy to persists. So make sure you are being positive and loving about the results.

If doesn't happen within a short time, let go, you have too much resistance. Let the universe bring it to you in it's own way or something better.

Blessings and good luck

Offline ky22

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 04:24:57 PM »
Thank you AngelusofftheSea

Unexpectedly today I received another text message, we went back and forth.  The last message I stated how I really would like us to keep connected.  His reply by saying how we don't have to end ties, but it will never be what it was and few other bits that he hopes I find someone else bla bla.

So I thought with first sentence, no it wont be what it was, it will be way better than what it was :D  I see it so clearly in my vision with us :D

Offline ky22

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 09:18:07 AM »
I received another text from him, he states how i am on his mind alot and how he found my old notes, and that his drinking was part of the problem for our breakup, as well he states our communication.  He realised the situation in January that led to our breakup was stemming from his ego.  So now he is going to cut down on his alcohol intake, which i did try to tell him and then i stepped back. 

He says how I am a beautiful person and he hopes i find happiness with someone else and that he is going to see what the universe has in store with this girl and that he wants me to be happy with him. 

I have to say  My visualisations are helping, sending love energy.  I still see us together and its very strong with the feeling. 

I am really not sure what to say to reply back.  I knew i was on his mind, I will always be on his mind, thats the thing. 

He has always mentioned our communication.  Yes and yet i was doing on my part to do better.

Any advice?  I feel like my intuition is spot on.  I do believe in my vision too.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 11:53:00 AM »
 8) Perfect you are so on this. You are right, the power and answers are always within. Your intuition is spot on as well as vision. You hold the power.

Now think on this carefully. Before you gave her energy in your world. No more.

Here is the key, now really go within, no thoughts of her for SURE, don't go there. At all. None of him, none wanting to help him or make it better. You are a fixer ( hello sister been there done that as well). So now in your private space... go deep in meditation go and move to your heart, give self love. Now there will be some pains in your body or heart, speak to them and give them love. Ask what your heart, and your soul wants. Do you want a secure relationship, with no alcohol, no hurt, no pain, no you fixing? If the answer is yes. Give it a few days and do again, see if you want that in your life without him? If so release him with unconditional love and visualize and script out the man and relationship you do want. The love, the companionship, the relationship and fun without you being a fixer. Realize you deserve self love, and to fix your life for you first and no one else, see that someone can meet that need and you can have that love without him.

If the answer is that make a list of your perfect guy, what you desire, and perfect relationship. release it and wait.

If it is still him, then see her no more, see him coming back to you. See yourself on the pedestal take her off, take him off, now see him sending you love, respect, and good communication. See your relationship drug and alcohol free, and him coming back in a good and perfect way by divine right or something better.

Either way for the next few days see yourself loved, cherished by yourself, friends and family. By a lover, or him. See yourself on a pedestal and do fun things for just you. If you want him then send a ball of pink love energy to him and see it returned to you. Give it a few days and see what happens. See the end result if it is him, back with you sober, having fun and a loving committed relationship.

ETA: don't forget if you get any residual or echos for a  few days that is old energy or where you were when you gave her attention or him too much. Now only see self love, yourself on a pedestal many loving you. Him loving you if it is him you want back, respect, for all you have done, and do. Give it a few days, not because things can't happen in an instant due to you want a clean, sober loving relationship with or without him. Understand the echo's etc? Also I "see" exactly what she looks like and wants.... so that means you are not unfocused off her fully yet? If you are I am seeing old energy ignore. If not NO MORE energy to her at all. NONE.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 12:15:32 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Offline ky22

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 12:19:40 PM »
Thankyou Angelusofthesea,

i will let you know how it unfolds :)

Right now i havent replied back to him, not sure if i should? Like a part of me does, and then its like hold off, reflect on this message before pouncing.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 12:24:46 PM »
Thankyou Angelusofthesea,

i will let you know how it unfolds :)

Right now i havent replied back to him, not sure if i should? Like a part of me does, and then its like hold off, reflect on this message before pouncing.

Perfect woman you are so very on this. Yes, make him wait, the wait is not no contact games or to hurt. It is due to you were always there for him. Get back when you have the leading to . You will know when. Send good energy and love first, see him loving it, and craving you and sending it back before you send. You have this. He will be back if that is what you want. Truly look for you now exactly what you will want. I sense some vacillating either way it will work out exactly the way you want. As you have faith, ask believe and receive, have no doubt whatever it is you want. If there is any doubt do the above and go within to get your answers. Your soul knows. You hold the key and power. remain in faith and positive. If you feel down at times, never think of her or him at that time. Never see them together. You can only be in fear or faith you can't be in two places at once. Same for love or fear. Be in self love, love and gratitude till you radiate it all will come.

Offline ky22

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 05:02:18 PM »
Yes, thank you again Angelusofthesea

Yes i stopped to feel from my soul and heart, it was my mind going and saying what now? My heart and soul felt like its pausing on what was texted.  Wowsers :)

Offline Coffee098

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2018, 03:58:28 PM »
Is there an update?

Offline ky22

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2018, 02:34:16 PM »
Nothing to update, as I haven't responded to his recent text from that time.  I felt intuitively, no response.  I was contemplating and my heart said No response.

I would like to keep my intention for the possibility of us being together, and yet open to another who?  Not wanting to confuse the Universe thou, my heart is really connected to the man I love thou, if there is someone better then would love that possibility too.

Tags: