Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: My Progress So Far with Transurfing  (Read 973 times)

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 289
  • -Receive: 189
  • I have no time to battle egos & small minds 😊
    • View Profile
My Progress So Far with Transurfing
« on: June 22, 2018, 10:29:28 PM »
So, Inspired by maverick's post on transurfing, I've been trying to live it this way. Here is how transurfing helped me to manifest few small desires quickly.
For a long time, my parents had been struggling to sell our old house and to shift at our existing new house which has more pleasant, peaceful environment with lot of greenary.....I always wanted to live here but my dad was neither willing to give the old one on lease, nor we had been getting desired cost of the house.....too much complications and despite unpleasant things around that place I didn't want to shift without my parents for some reasons. After going through the concept of space of variations, It seemed easier for me to believe truly that it's already there and for bringing it out I need not to struggle much. I just knew the possibility of me living at new house already playing out on different life line where I'm already enjoying music in my new bedroom, taking my pet dog out for a walk in this specific area. I didn't visualise on purpose but technically yes things played out before my eyes.  After a week my mom informed me they'd  sold out the house on desired cost and we needed to shift within 15 days.   And next thing I knew we moved to new house before the deadline.

Another small manifestation I recieved...when I intended for 10k on 5 june....... knowing in the space of variations I already have it in my bank account. Later on 9 june, one of my old client offered me a project more than of 30-40k which I accepted. I haven't got the amount yet because work is in progress and I will be paid after completion of the work ( Tbh I'm not working anywhere for some reasons hence why recieving the project is a big success for me regardless of the amount...people can take it as my half-manifestation lol).

Next was about my dog. When I adopted my dog, I was the only one taking care of her all alone because apart me not everyone is an animal lover in my house, though things changed alot but still I used to take my dog out for a walk no matter how much busy i was. Then one day I was thinking "it would be nice if my dad take my dog out without me forcing it" and Imagination ran smoothly just thinking about the parallel realities.Yes, Now my dad take the dog out and I never asked him for it..he just do it happily on his will.

I also manifested texts from a guy I met for dating last year, but eventually we became good friend. End of january something happened and he went quiet on me. Now he started talking to me again like before as soon as I chose the desired reality.
Also two other manifestations but those are too personal to share here....

Was I thinking about these things before manifesting, No, because I didn't care much about it the moment I believed on its existence. I think this is where the concept of excess potential comes in picture believe it to be true but not dwelling on it for maintaining the balance.
These are few small manifestations I recieved without any struggle and  I am sure I will share more success soon.
My boy, the more violent the Storm, quicker it passes.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 394
  • -Receive: 549
    • View Profile
Re: My Progress So Far with Transurfing
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 04:01:55 AM »
So proud of u. Love u.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline duhhherrooooo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 41
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 04:57:29 AM »
Hey, would it be possible to link a video or article explaining the technique? I've seen the summary linked on here before, and some videos but I'm not 100% sure how to actually apply

Offline DreamsWarp

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 22
  • LoA practitioner, Zen Buddhist, Psychotherapist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 05:31:20 AM »
This is awesome! Talk about synchronicity! I JUST posted a new topic on reality transurfing too!

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 06:59:17 PM »
So proud of u. Love u.

Aww love you too Rose 😘

Hey, would it be possible to link a video or article explaining the technique? I've seen the summary linked on here before, and some videos but I'm not 100% sure how to actually apply

It's not a technique it's a way of living the life with different perspective which will make things easier for you. This may help http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26228.msg220083#msg220083].

This is awesome! Talk about synchronicity! I JUST posted a new topic on reality transurfing too!

:D Indeed. Happens alot with me. Thanks for sharing the post, I liked it.

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 467
  • -Receive: 1043
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 10:02:05 PM »
Oh! I missed this while traveling!
Awesome!

Looking forward  to see more of these!

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 11:04:03 AM »
Thank you Maverick  ;).
Another small manifestation I had this morning. My phone slipped off my hand, landed on a corner and slid few feet face down No damage as usual just back cover popped out which I snapped it in correctly without checking the phone as I had to rush for my driving lessons. After getting back to home I checked the phone and I found out the power button of my phone had lost. Guessed it popped off when the phone hit the ground. I searched again at the same place but didn't find it there, my helper had already cleaned the floor there and I had no idea where to find it out.
I looked for it everywhere around the same place 2-3 times but nothing. Later I thought to manifest it and I acquired this feeling of already picking it up with a smile. After sometime I went back to the front courtyard of my house where I'd lost it and I headed to the street, luckily This time I found it there in the street. It's tiny side power button which I could have missed it again but I truly believe Feeling of already having it, really helped me to find it out.
I'm also using this method for driving my car perfectly and it's been helping in my driving lessons.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1133
  • -Receive: 1174
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 01:23:32 PM »
These are brilliant examples! With regard to the new house, this is a specific place you knew of and could imagine or visualise you and your dog there. What about a situation where you want a specific outcome, however you don't really know where? I'm thinking about a new job, where let's say you have a vague idea but not a specific organisation in mind? Or a house?

I've downloaded the Zeland book although I've been so overwhelmed with things I have to do that I've not had time to read it.

Offline Stone

• Dark-Huntress
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 06:10:44 PM »
These are brilliant examples! With regard to the new house, this is a specific place you knew of and could imagine or visualise you and your dog there. What about a situation where you want a specific outcome, however you don't really know where? I'm thinking about a new job, where let's say you have a vague idea but not a specific organisation in mind? Or a house?

I've downloaded the Zeland book although I've been so overwhelmed with things I have to do that I've not had time to read it.

Same concept apply in everything. If you are not sure about the location, you can simply think about having a perfect job where you're already happy. Connect with the feelings of having it. You don't have to visualise for hours, just know It already exists so if it already exists, you're no longer sad or have any lack.....but you're excited, elated and enjoying it..keep it this way.
Hope this helps.

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 467
  • -Receive: 1043
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 01:29:13 AM »
A month ago, I dropped my iPhone the same way you dropped yours. It is know that iPhones are delicate and you're done if you drop it.
So I dropped it accidentally and the moment it slipped through my hand I reminded myself of "iPhones are brittle" pendulum. A small piece of glass came out and there like three broken glass marks from bottom to top.
But guess what? There is no functional damage whatsoever. :D
Every time I take my phone out in the elevator, that's a guaranteed conversation starter. Someone always takes it upon themselves to school me in the ethos o iPhone safety, yeah right!
And someone always wonders how it is working correctly? And I tell them "Because I'm extremely lucky" ;)

Tags: