Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: How to spark desire for goals?  (Read 533 times)

Offline duhhherrooooo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 41
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How to spark desire for goals?
« on: June 12, 2018, 05:56:52 PM »
We all have desires.

We wanna get jacked, or eat healthy, or start that project we've been sacrificing for game of thrones.

Some of us watch the days go by and get pissed off cause our most valuable asset - time - is being thrown out the door because of our lack of self control/discipline.

Time may be an illusion - but we still live in a world that revolves around time and thus need to make the most of it.

I've been re-reading Think and Grow Rich, I'm sure everyone here has read it at least once due to how popular it is. It mentions how crucial it is to have a BURNING desire.

But like in sales, selling features isn't as good as selling benefits (selling 20lbs of muscle vs selling confidence).

So, does anyone have any strategies to find the deeper, motivating forces behind our goals?

I've heard of the "7 why's" exercise (if you haven't heard of it, Google it. It does work pretty well but...) it didn't work 100% for me. I got to a deeper meaning which is excellent, but I still don't feel too much of a drive.

There is a much stronger drive than before but it feels like there should be more.

Last question here - of course you can't rely on desire alone because we all have days where we'd rather do nothing. Just in a low state of mind in general.

So having discipline come into play, any good for strategies for that that you've used?

Would appreciate your thoughts, thanks for reading

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1159
  • -Receive: 1230
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
Re: How to spark desire for goals?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 02:57:57 PM »
Jacked? Is that a mucky term? Never heard it!

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 594
  • -Receive: 559
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 03:56:21 PM »
Intensity, focus and action is your key.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23107.15

I came back here to help using the law of giving and receiving. Taking time off from things, deactivated two social media accounts ( as they tend to be in intense fields, I will now reactivate)  still had to fulfill my contract works separate from my life and jobs. So I gave only attention to positive and my desire. ( modified ETA will now reactivate I had put not...)

I did not help with intent to get anything. I used the law of identical harvest as well. Any negative energy I grabbed and transmuted.

I completed the largest goal and created, manifested whatever you want to call it in short order. I have manifested many things, money, abundance, vehicles, trips, long term relationships, career, jobs, friends, wealth in my life. This was by far by largest including multiple things and for a reason.

Every day you can think about how wonderful it would be if – and it will always be someday, lacking, a wish or perhaps. But if every day you would feel how wonderful it is now, it will become true. Shakespeare said: “Assume a virtue if you have it not.”

Good luck to you and feel and think of a time your desire was so intense, you pursued your wish or goal. If not you are not using enough energy, desire, and follow through won't happen or be delayed. You have to have faith, if not you will undue your results.

This advice is pertaining to above question and nothing else. Yes there is other tips, methods etc.

Many use to help, love long posts, be happy for others, and share success. That is all I am doing, it is not to do anything other than. You can do it, the power is within you. Declare it. I hope whomever reads this is blessed beyond measure in your life.

The whole key was very intense energy, focus and intention. Ignoring negative, living in the now, and accepting that something I had wanted came back, was not the right choice and I chose to look at something better, bring it in and it is 1,000's times more then I ever expected.

Used: The law of identical harvest,

The law of giving and receiving

Transmuted negative energy

Revision, taking responsibility for research of why one area would no longer resonate so why it didn't come it and going for it. Took 2 weeks off work to only work with intention and intensity. I have a specific method I use when I want to go full intensity. This goal included so many other components that all aligned as well.

I also used detachment of how and why as well as used no control method. I also used the method of astral hand to reach and see many methods of wealth for it to complete this all in time.

Declare it.

Attract.

You can do it.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 06:14:58 PM by AngelusofftheSea »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline MrMaverick

• Thank You
  • -Given: 477
  • -Receive: 1050
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 04:42:01 PM »
For the last year and half, I have thrown all the bullshit out of the window and have been focusing primarily on Reality Transurfing. Do give it a go. It will answer all your questions and give you crystal clear understanding of this shit.

PS: every sacrifice in the name of GoT is the greatest charity

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 238
  • -Receive: 583
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 04:43:58 PM »
Even more sanctimonious bullshit that didn't even answer the OP's question.

Well done Angelus. Bravo.

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• The Forum Angel
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 594
  • -Receive: 559
  • Magnum opus. Amor vincit omnia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 04:46:02 PM »
For the last year and half, I have thrown all the bullshit out of the window and have been focusing primarily on Reality Transurfing. Do give it a go. It will answer all your questions and give you crystal clear understanding of this shit.

Agreed. I started reading up and doing that as well about a year ago, it does work and is interesting.

Offline OneEyedKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 01:18:32 AM »

Hey man.

So I've been re-reading Reality Transurfing but in the topic of this post it's directing extreme amounts of energy (what we would call inner intention) to achieve a goal.

I get how outer intention can be used to manifest things, but like in the example in this post... gaining Xlbs of muscle which requires quite a bit of work and motivation, how would anything but inner intention apply here?

Tags: