Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Permanently removing limiting beliefs  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Nimbus000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Permanently removing limiting beliefs
« on: June 10, 2018, 10:27:03 PM »
Hi all,
Has anyone successfully removed all of their limiting beliefs for good and how did you go about it?
Iím riddled with them and struggling to identify exactly where they came from. Self doubt and worrying too much what others think are my biggest ones. These have progressed into some nasty bouts of social anxiety too so would be great to unearth whatís going on and change it. Tried lots of guided meditations without much luck.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
  • -Given: 234
  • -Receive: 188
    • View Profile
Re: Permanently removing limiting beliefs
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 02:43:04 PM »
Check this out and see whether this will help:

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.0

Offline manifestyourreality88

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 09:49:30 PM »
Hello, there!

Good thing you've already identified your limiting beliefs. Next step is to identify where you first thought of your limiting beliefs. Is it when you were talking with your friends? Is it when someone discriminated you? Examine carefully. The moment you realized when and where you started to acquire your limiting beliefs, maybe you should start forgiving them or if not, detach yourself from them. This way, you will not be able to intensify your limiting beliefs.

Next, list down all your limiting beliefs on a piece of paper. Create another column beside it and list down the opposites of your limiting beliefs. Afterwards, scratch out all your limiting beliefs and focus only on the things that you wrote on the opposite column. Those are now your affirmations. Repeatedly read those affirmations everyday. For me, I listen to subliminals while reading my affirmations. It helps me focus and increase my vibrations. I listen to subs here: (https://gumroad.com/l/Rdpb).

Read your affirmations and listen to subliminals for at least 30 days. And always remember to vibrate in love. You don't want the universe to look at you in a negative way ;)

I hope this helps!

Offline DianneM

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 07:38:28 PM »
hey there, it seems like your struggling, and i hope this link can help you, it really helped me with my personal issues dealing with anxiety and self confidence. i hope u can spare a time to check this.

https://tinyurl.com/kgmjotd

there's a lot to choose from btw

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 887
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 01:29:39 AM »
It doesn't hurt to identify and systematically zap limiting beliefs ... but its not at all necessary, either. Actually, its pretty difficult to really identify all of them. Its not like there's a console output you can just look at to see what they are. Our beliefs, like our thoughts, are all over the place an tend to vascillate. Just focus on what you want, the limiting beliefs will be squeezed out as the proper, empowering ones fill your head.

Build subconscious belief/faith. Do some visualization or affirmation in a nice, relaxed alpha state. Do that maybe 3 times a week, be fairly general about it at first. It can do wonders and you'll never have to sweat whether or not you got rid of all those pesky limiting beliefs.

Offline Lindsythecreator333

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 02:09:36 PM »
Definitely subliminals if you haven't tried them already!

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 663
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 03:33:28 PM »
1. Reach alpha (relaxed mind)
2. Think about the troublesome scenario
3. Feel the emotions that come from the scenario
4. Release the emotions
5. Use imsgined visual or auditory prompts to correct to a more appealing outcome.

Tags: