Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Visionboard i cant feel emotions looking at pictures  (Read 416 times)

Offline Ovis90

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Visionboard i cant feel emotions looking at pictures
« on: June 01, 2018, 10:42:54 AM »
I know for sure what i want ,at first i used to feel good feelings on what i want ,but then it just stopped i dont feel feelings when i look at my visionboard with journaling is the same ...sometimes i feel ,but most of the time feel nothing...or its because i focused on that i cant feel anything or whats wrong,but then how to feel something again?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline subconscious creation

• Reality is an illusion set by the subconscious mind.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Blogger at subconsciouscreation.com
    • View Profile
Re: Visionboard i cant feel emotions looking at pictures
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 12:46:29 AM »
the photographs should be ques so that every time you look at a photograph it sets off a movie in your mind of you having your desire, You have to make this as real as possible. when you see the movie of you having your desire, mentally move into you in the movie (if that make sense) and notice how grateful you are for that coming into your life.

Offline DreamsWarp

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 22
  • LoA practitioner, Zen Buddhist, Psychotherapist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 02:08:38 AM »
I find that updating pics every once in a while can help. There's also a technique I like to call "filter flooding" that can help. If you're curious about the technique, let me know.  I'd be happy to send you a YouTube link covering it. Best wishes to you!

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 39
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 02:16:35 AM »
Maybe you're not finding good enough images.  Some people cut images out of magazines and I don't know how they find good images that way.  Doesn't seem like you'd have a whole lot of options that way. 

I think it's better to use images online because there are so many more options.  You could do google image searches to find images, but sometimes I don't find good enough images that way even.  Try going to image websites that sell images, because they often have the best images.  Like Istockphoto, or shutterstock.  You don't have to buy the images either since you're just using them on your personal vision board. 

Take Istockphoto for example.  Search for a specific kind of image and when you find one you want to use - don't click on it as it will take you to another page where the image will have watermarks on it that say istock all over it.  Just take a screenshot of the image on the search results page, which doesn't have watermarks. and paste the image into paint or some other photo editing software.  Crop and resize the image to the preferred size.  My preferred images editing software is Gimp which is similar to photoshop but free.  It's easy to use and there are videos on Youtube on how to use it.

Do a google image search for "vision boards" to find some examples of how other people have done their vision boards.  Save the ones you like for design inspiration. 

Add some words to your vision board too.  If you're want to be more fit and get a six pack, add an image of a guy with a nice six pack and add the words "Fit" or "six pack".  If you want to be more confident, add a picture of someone who is confident and add the word "confident'. 

You might try putting the main thing you're trying to manifest in the center of the vision board and put everything else around it.   Some people make more than one vision board to keep things separate.  Like one for wealth and one for relationships.

When you're done with your vision board, you can set it as your desktop background.  Right click your desktop and select "screen resolution" and it will tell you the screen resolution so you know what size to make your vision board.  Also print your vision board out and hang them where you'll see them everyday. 

Even if you're not spending much time visualizing with your vision board each day, that doesn't mean it's not working on the subconscious.  The subconscious mind is taking them in every day.  I've watch several videos on youtube about vision boards and it's amazing how many people say they ended up manifested exactly what they put on the board.  Although it doesn't always happen as quickly as they like. 

I think it's probably better to take the time to create a good one with good images because it will probably provoke stronger emotions in you.  If you want to be in love for example, pick an image that really speaks to you.  If you're a guy and you're not that attracted to blonde's for example, then make sure the guy in the picture is not hugging a blonde.  If you want a lover, make sure to use an image showing a sex position that you'd enjoy the most. 

You can also take your own pictures.  Want a specific kind of car?  Test drive one of them and use your cellphone to take a picture of the outside of the car as well as from behind the wheel.  Want a house, go see some houses and take pictures of things you like about them.  Upload your image to your computer. 

You could also try making your own mind movie with windows movie maker or whatever.  There are probably videos on youtube showing how to use it.  And you could add some music which could help bring up some emotions.  I suppose you could listen to music while looking at your vision board too though, but with a mind movie it flips through the images one at a time.

Offline powersoul

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 12:43:34 PM »
I know for sure what i want ,at first i used to feel good feelings on what i want ,but then it just stopped i dont feel feelings when i look at my visionboard with journaling is the same ...sometimes i feel ,but most of the time feel nothing...or its because i focused on that i cant feel anything or whats wrong,but then how to feel something again?
I think its most probably because you are on a lower vibration. Vision board and scripting works best when youre in a good mood. So use other techniques like meditation to go higher and then look at your board.

Tags: